Some Jew with a proxy for panama has made it his mission to convince this board to give up Christianity

Some Jew with a proxy for panama has made it his mission to convince this board to give up Christianity.

Don't fall for it Sup Forums.

Panama guy post a picture out your fuckin window

Also fuck Christianity

Explain?

There's a tripfag running around spouting bullshit and some Panamanian guy was slapping his shit.

Fucking worthless tripfags, they're always just the shittiest attention whoring group of faggots

tripfags are better than you

faggot

don't worry I don't. Most Christians I've met are based whites, mostly slavs with good racial hygiene and ubermenschen-like morals and principles.

I can't say the same for these bolshevic half-pilled homsexual atheist fedora /leftypol/ liberal degenerates with no racial hygience who only came to this board because they can't stand feminists insulting their dick.

As for pagans, they're great, but a lot of these atheist liberal half-pilled lumpenproles on Sup Forums LARP as pagans to hide their true bolshevic subversive identity.

I choose Tripfags over fedora tipping kikes like yourself trying to turn Sup Forums into /lgbtcommunistpride/

>who only came to this board because they can't stand feminists insulting their dick.

I know feminists (and women in general) are cunts on the Internet, but is /leftypol/ really under siege by feminists as much as you are implying? They told me they hated feminists last time I was there.

Bump because /leftypol/ is subversive shit.

Is this what Hitler said? In youtube he says to the public that he got rid of other political parties.

No. You misunderstood me. They onlysubstance behind the ilk of these anti-objectivist /leftypol/s is their stance against SJWs and Feminists. That's all. Nothing more. They're liberal-tier shit when it comes to issues outside SJWs and Feminists.

hes been here for a few days at least

That Jews name must be Flor Mizrachi Angel, she's the gestapo jewess in charge of the war La Prensa has against the catholic church.

She currently lives in colombia and writes her Tal Cual column there.

As a jew her writing focus on having the Gender Ideology instituted in Panama's schools, marrying fags and promoting fucking degeneracy.

She's the cousin of Maher Mizrachi, jailed in Cocaineland (colombia) for defrauding the state for $250K, also the newspaper she works with was one of the paid shills for that George Soros/US aid Panama papers fiasco.

She has her jewing days numbered, a lot of people are starting to wake up on her shittery.

Oh, yeah. I researched different forms of leftism many many years ago. When I went there, I felt as if they were regurgitating talking points to me of things I had learned about a decade ago.

They are happy with the leftist slant the west has taken. They seem to be willing to overlook the extreme SJW elements. They specifically hate feminists without exception, but everyone hates feminists.

DELETE THIS

Christianity is cucked beyond repair.

pic fucking related

Strange

you remind me of a certain Finnish user who always does this

just like the Panamanian

It is easy because it is the truth. Doesn't Jesus teach to love the truth?

Either you are a cuck or you are not a christian.

See here for more info:

>voluntarily living in a community where you share your wealth is the same as a state that forces you to do it

unless you think charity is 'leftist' but if you do then you're not worth arguing with

No they're not, faggot

Eat shit

Still doesn't make christianity any less cucked. Remember:

DO NOT RESIST AN EVIL PERSON

fag

i mean he just posts that same thing over and over and over and over again

if your gonna do it do it good and original

also those memes are super old

Well it is not like christcucks are posting anything new ever... Also, these fucki stupid threads are not even news or politics. I don't mind those faggot being destroyed over and overe again. They shouldn't start these threads anyway.

Like all of Sup Forumss thread are always new and politics

agreed

you should be converting to the true religion.

And which one would that be?

> every day there is the christianity general thread
> every day the same guys roleplay how they are tough crusaders and how christianity is a moral backbone of society
> meanwhile pope licks nigga feet and refuses to help christian kids, christian political parties vote for mass migration, masses of christians swarm refugees welcome rallys and christian churches are hosting invader armies

Your argument is totally void.

This all the fucking way.

Take a wild guess (pic related)

how does it make that void?

that filename though

>christcucks

OTHERCHAN PLEASE GO.

No.