/noise/

It leaked. Does anyone have a link ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATlTboY_VvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t3U10N3DZiM
mega.nz/#!dUhzTZiC!GrQWn_kbVwqQTAQ9zUuywivKTcyJbd9EcYxNwXgQXnY
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/prurient/rainbow-mirror/
noisebeneaththesnow.com/2017/11/29/interview-sutcliffe-jugend-noise-power-electronics-uk/
impossiblenothing.bandcamp.com/album/glossemenomicon
7-zip.org/
www69.zippyshare.com/v/La1BoOT8/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vSiD1RJ3DZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It leaked
proof? nothing on slsk

it's on red

bumping
youtube.com/watch?v=ATlTboY_VvQ

so i'm guessing you don't have an account then, me neither, we'll have to wait

tranny that flac into a v2 and upload it famalan

youtube.com/watch?v=t3U10N3DZiM
anyone have a copy of this?

>Personal Freeleech
Ayy cop that flac though

I do. Want me to upload it in FLAC?

>3 hours 20 minutes
Absolute madman. I expected it to be a little but over 3, not a little but under 3 and a half holy shit

Finally downloaded it.

Gonna upload it to mega as well?

uploading now it's at 15%

hotdamn thats a long album

>thinking 3hr20min is long

pshh

Thanks in advance I'll be bumping the thread

i wonder if dominick intended this release to be listened to in one sitting?

mega.nz/#!dUhzTZiC!GrQWn_kbVwqQTAQ9zUuywivKTcyJbd9EcYxNwXgQXnY
Pass: cocaine

just got memed, son

THREE HOURS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Of course, why?
Can't you listen to the same album for three hours?
Check your ADHD son

>not being able to sit still and focusing on a single thing for 3 hours is ADHD
Thats a fucking marathon my dude. Ear fatigue is a thing as well. If I wanted to stay fully engaged with it I would most certainly have to break it up into at least hour long chunks. I mean, this isnt the kind of album to have on in the background while cleaning your apartment or doing homework

It's split into four records for your convenience:
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/prurient/rainbow-mirror/

/noise/, is there a more agressive and depraved PE album than this?
Honestly cant think of anything.

It's legit. Thanks.

I haven't listened to it yet, but from the 30 minutes he released it doesn't seem like a particularly challenging album, more like a background noise.

>not even the most agressive and depraved SJ album

GET ON THE FUCKING TABLE

How do you guys feel about long harsh noise pieces? I have what I feel like is a pretty decent track, but it's 14 minutes long. Is that too much? I listened to it and it didn't feel like it dragged to me, but thought I'd ask.

FUCK, THIS IS IT
THIS IS FUCKING IT

3 and a half acutally

pretty sure it was a joke

what album is that pic?

YES

pls still be here

noisebeneaththesnow.com/2017/11/29/interview-sutcliffe-jugend-noise-power-electronics-uk/

Recent SJ interview, here they finally address the use of their controversial lyricism/imagery and themes.

Nonsense this is a serious board

Why "finally"?
Are they too problematic for you?

A joke album
impossiblenothing.bandcamp.com/album/glossemenomicon

>not marathoning 24 Hour Song Skull

Only absolute retards thinks that the first wave of noise musicians has anything else but provocation on their minds, they were not nazis, criminals or snuff-seekers

>impossiblenothing.bandcamp.com/album/glossemenomicon
its kindof cool, I like it

calm down you triggered faggots, i thought it was interesting just because i've never read any interview by them before

Anyone else currently listening to new Prurient? Must say, first two songs in it seems eerie though kinda subdued, I hope it'll grow on me; I'm way to used to his harsher side.

yes please
if you have any other sutcliffe / kevin tomkins that'd be awesome too

any other new* sutcliffe, anyway

>three and a half hours

>when you know an album's not even worth listening to

technically it's not an album, it's a boxset

besides, if this is your first encounter of overly long releases in noise, you must be pretty new

thank you user!

Who gives a fuck if they were?
You cant speak for all the noise artists out there.
Why do people always feel the need to apologize on behalf of artists?
Cant you comprehend there might actually be men out there who genuinely have a passion for this kind of degeneracy?

Thanks user.
Just got down for a 3 hour sitting in my sweatpants next to the heater looking at the first snow.
Made my night man.

>joke album

wut? it's some of the best electronic music of the decade

bumperino for noise

People willingly listen to hour long HNW tracks, I think you'll be alright.

It really depends on the context but I have no problem listening to 30-40 minute tracks

yeah that's nothing lad. tracks that take up an entire side of a cassette are part of the culture. it's nice to throw something on and forget about it sort of.

That's not too long, I've made tracks in the 20-30 minute range. I think it depends on what style you're going for and how well you execute it really.

Finishing track four right now. I'm liking it more than I expected to - I figured I'd be bored with the dronier nature of this project, but it's been very fluid, evocative, and atmospheric so far.

Pardon me for being an idiot, but this downloads as a 7z file - how can I get this open?

im uploading it right now, i ripped it this morning. it sounds really good. ill also make this public on soulseek.

install gentoo

7-zip.org/

Anyone, redfags, did the newest Genocide Organ surfaced yet? I'm looking at a questionable 288kbps source on soulseek for the moment.

anything by genocide organ

Sutcliffe Jügend - Shame www69.zippyshare.com/v/La1BoOT8/file.html

thank you

Thank you!

>Marked

>You cant speak for all the noise artists out there
You are absolutely wrong, I just made a noise album of all the other noise artists speaking at the same time.

hell yeah thanks user

do you happen to have S L A V E S as well?

>You cant speak for all the noise artists out there.
He clearly said first wave. No one is disputing there's quite a few Nazis in the industrial scene today. Fuck, argument could be made for Deathkey being one of the most known noise artists.

Cool, thanks. I'm definitely aware of much longer tracks but I guess I was afeaid of the benefit of the doubt aspect. As in, worried that if you're in for 30 minute track of someone already well known, you probably go into it with confidence, as opposed to literally who's demo.

Honestly when I've listened to people's tracks in /noise/ they often seem too short and don't let the sounds build, swell and do cool.

yeah ive got S L A V E S. i uploaded all of the discs to soulseek

you can't upload anything to soulseek as they don't have servers

I've dine that mistake with my dark ambient stuff, so I don't want to fuck it up again, yeah. I'm not expecting this album to be amazing or anything though, I'm still much too inexperienced in shaping the sound. I hope someone will be around when I finish it so I can shoe it to you guys, /noise/ seems to be rare ad fuck nowadays

yeah i realized my mistake after i posted that lol. but regardless i have them

JUST

>one track features famous rapper Lil Nig
Best New Music: 8.3

So Deathkey is a nazi or something I have never heard of him before.

He’s great, antichrist Kramer. He made this art here. I prefer his work as Intolitarian

don't die /noise/

Anyone got a link for the Gabi Losoncy LP named HH? Think its vinyl only so far so its unlikely to have spread far.

I got all night to listen to this monster, I'm excited.

Noise musicians with tons of releases scare me off.

i know that feeling, especially after downloading an entire discog
just listen chronologically or skim a bit

okay boys i've written off noise as something i just don't like for a long time now but with this new prurient album i feel ready to try and expand my boundaries. show me stuff you think is neat and why you think it's neat

youtube.com/watch?v=vSiD1RJ3DZk
Brainbombs on DXM

He's a meme. People even made a whole album making fun of him.

Bless user, hope you get laid this week.

Nah he’s cool. Who cares if a bunch of libcucks don’t like him

maybe this was a mistake

He's a retarded sperg, politics aside. His side-line autism was the dumbest most cringy spergout I've seen from an artist.

you're a mistake faggot

eh I like what he does but I guess I can understand interpreting him as retarded desu

>His side-line autism was the dumbest most cringy spergout

What did he say/do?

It seems like /noise/ starts picking up more with the winter months or when a prominent artist releases something (Prurient in the case of this thread). Got any tracks to share right now though?

t. soyboy that thinks music theory it's the status quo

Hey, newbie
Can anyone rec some good PE that isn't packed with rapey samples or similar
Or just some good death industrial that isn't Hole In The Heart (it can be like Ramleh I just don't want 5 people to tell me to start with something I've already listened to)
thanks friends

jeez the second half of chaos-sex hurts

also where should I start with Prurient while he's the hot topic

if you liked hole in the heart, obviously listen to yellow swans (going places, at all ends, or drowner yellow swans)