Sitcoms don't have to be funny when they're about women

>sitcoms don't have to be funny when they're about women

>women can have quirky existential crisis too

thats a phatty thou

practically for her to gave gotten into that position seems like an awful amount of effort considering she's supposed to be conveying that she's exhausted or whatever.

The bed is on the wall, she's standing on her tiptoes

>that butt tho
And best underwear type too. Whew.

Would taste her farts

>ywn pull her pants down and stick your tongue up her butthole

>he doesn't watch Second Jen

Who is this?

It's the same style as Louie. It's fine.

I like it she reminds me of my aunt. She had 4 daughters though and her and my uncle stayed together for years longer than they should have, but other than that they both have the same laidback attitude and disposition. Makes the show feel a bit more natural to me, as opposed to Louie where he tries to have the same attitude but he gets into weirder situations that seem too contrived.

DUDE WE HATE WOMEN LMAO

I'm honestly surprised at how much I like that show. The jokes are pretty easy, nothing too complicated, leans a bit on the Asian stereotypes for the family stuff while eschewing them for the main characters, the characters themselves are funny enough, uptight Jen and relaxed Jen are a good Odd Couple style team, and the stories are simple but well paced even if it was made by fucking leafs.

For the budget they seem to be working with it's pretty decent. Plus they got Two from Dark Matter to play the lesbian cousin.

Fucking Asians, when they set their mind on something they always do well.

>t. 300lbs monster

>it's a Jen shows her cleavage episode

It's not too trashy though.

Will I like this if I loved her in Louie?

>dat ass
>dem legs

hubba

BOBBY!!!!!

but they literally cant

women dont understand what existentialism is or feels like, only men because men have it harder than women in life on average

Not really. She probably fell had first on too the bed swung then up, and then placed them on the wall on the way down

When your bed is FARTer than you thought...

i think wealth and attractiveness is important too user.

an ugly, poor woman definitely has it was worse than a wealthy, attractive man.

Women are incapable of appreciating humor. Then again, most men aren't either once they hit a certain age.

>wiki says sitcom so i have a very narrow scope of what it's allowed to be

>both mens and womens

hot is that the actual real photo?

seems a bit sexual

>tfw a nice girl will never prop her boots on my face

Thats a nice ass

braaaaaaaaap

Dat ass, tho. Perfect pillow if ever I saw one.

nice get brapposter

y-you too