go on, find something new to listen to.

nice advertisement, you tried

>album of the year
>dude dead wife lmao
Almost as bad as Rolling Stone

its just a list bruh, don't take it so seriously

i post the norman's list here every year and we usually talk about things on it

>posts a list
>it's just a list why are you criticizing it?

This is a million times better than the Rolling Stone list.

i just meant it's nothing to get worked up over.
i use eoy lists to catch records i've missed during the year.

Putting Eerie as #1 is about as bad as U2. There's nothing that would make it the best record of the year unless you use muh feelings just like Rolling Stone.

Good thing then that a list is more than just a #1 spot. Regardless of how you feel about ACLAM 50-2 is simply a better list (aside from the cigarettes after sex record, that shit is spellbindingly bad)
Also Rolling Stone matter a lot less in the real world than you might think.

And Norman records, whoever that is, matter? What kind of argument is that even? I never said anything about relevancy, I'd say the Rolling Stone list iis shit even if an user made it.

some great albums on here

Sure it's a red herring on my part whatever, RS is barely a music magazine so their list being crap is nothing shocking.

>Sup Forums
>caring about anything other than the meme bait albums

>le "muh dead wife" album is number one

fuck off

Norman Records? More like Normie Records

Well this list just reads like a hipster bait. Objectively awful #1 choice, entry level industrial, indie "experimental" bands... This is like Vice best of list when they were a year old aand nobodies.

m8, norman's is just a record store. they do write ups for albums sometimes and have a laff.
culturally they're completely irrelevant.
they do, however, listen to a lot of music throughout the year and the list is good for finding things.

you're taking this thing far more seriously than they probably do. why don't you just have a look at the lists and see if you spot a record you've never heard and give it a listen.

also
>hipster
are we still doing this in two thousand and seventeen

>he thinks indie hipsters disappeared

Hipster isn't even usable anymore. With internet, everyone is a hipster and a tourist.

The idea of the hipster only exists to make people feel better. Trust me. That's a discussion we can have if you're willing to be intellectually honest about it.

If you think there isn't a hipster subculture you're the one being dishonest. It doesn't matter why it exists. It does.

>spots entry for Actress
>sees this
"You’ve got me out here at the review station reviewing electronic music? You idiots. You stupid idiots. It’s like when you see that one shit guy in the platoon of a war movie. Let’s hope I can ride this thing out on enthusiasm alone, though, because this Actress record is very interesting and extremely lovely."
>mfw

Bump

Anymore Lists worth checking out OP?

not yet. it's still very early.
warp do a list, but desu their list is boring and half filled with their own artists.

boomkat and wire lists usually have loads of stuff not on other's lists, but those wont be up for a few weeks.

Noted, senpai.

you mean the bleep list? I thought they had a pretty good one this year, saw a couple things that weren't on my radar. this norman one has a few I might want to check out, they've clued me in on a few things before like Last Ex. oh also I think The Wire year end issue is out, I've seen some blurry photos of their extra lists, had some interesting looking stuff.

found some new albums thanks for posting this list i liked it.

i've usually heard everything on their list, and it's the same this year. for me, it's not particularly useful in that sense. it'd be great if they did a top 50 or smth tho.

idk It's helpful for someone like me who mostly listens to hip hop and indie.