Dear Sup Forums, I have a quick question:

Dear Sup Forums, I have a quick question:

how can Sadiq Khan be a Muslim if he shaves his beard like a kuffar, which is against the hadith?

regards,
curious kuffar

Lotsa Western Muslims are just liberals who don't eat pork

He's a sinning Muslim. You have to abandon one of the pillars to stop being Muslim. Some sins don't stop you from being Mudslime.

Allowing your beard to grow is part of the sunnah, or replication of the prophets behaviour but is not strictly enforced

How can Trump be a Christian if he eats meat on Friday and touches women who aren't his wife?

Trump isn't a Christian. It's an act he put on to win votes because you can't be elected president in USA unless you are Christian

>replication of the prophets behaviour

so you are allowed to fuck little girls

but in the islamic state men are not allowed to shave their beards

That's because ISIS is the most literal and stringent application of Islamic teachings

Pedophilia is explicitly prohibited here and there have been recent executions

lol shaving his beard is the smallest mistake he does.

He is ruling with non-islamic laws and also gave his oath to the british constitution.
According to quran he is a kaifr.

Im a Ex-Muslim btw.

>Pedophilia is explicitly prohibited here and there have been recent executions

but mohammed fucked a little girl wtf

I'm not Muslim but I'm pretty sure it's understood in the Islamic tradition that Muhammad did not consummate his marriage to Aisha until she had undergone puberty

>following the hadiths
Infidel-tier the Quran is the only scripture who matter, mashallah

You can fuck her as long her pussy is not too tight that she might get killed.

>Im a Ex-Muslim btw.
are you also greek?

>greeks
>ex muslims

no greek would ever become a muslim in the first place

actually that makes you murtad

t. ISIS

Nonsense. All of Turkey is populated by Muslim Greeks.

It's because of moral objection and the characterization of the story as false anti Islamic propaganda

Some of the most perverse aspects of the religion have withered because of our current definitions of morality.

For instance, slavery is not explicitly prohibited by the Quran, although emancipation of slaves is encouraged. Slavery was only abolished in Muslim nations in the mid 20th century

I had a debate with a Muslim on Facebook who said you'd be better under a Muslim slaveowner than any Western prison, citing Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib, and taunting me for my supposed Islamophobia. He claimed that slavery was not strictly prohibited because outright prohibition would've angered the Arabs and set them against Mohamed

What does that tell you about the power of Allah and his inability to enforce a divine commandment

I've always found this weird, and it's not just a muslim thing either.

Like why are there Christian gays? Female bishops?

How do you justify being part of a faith if you're just going to ignore the parts you don't like?

Cognitive dissonance

Social developments and religions failure to keep up