Sequels YOU would like to watch

With the crazy amount of remake's reboot's and uncalled for sequels.
What are some movies that could have awesome part 2's or Part 3's etc.
I will go for PREADATOR 3 with Danny + Arnie. quips and all

"ImtooOLD4thisShit"
"I'll be back"

Since they are doing trainspotting 2 i would love to see a bunch of sequels to gritty 90s films and gen-x movies instead of crappy loosely based tv shows.

I would love to see the Coens make a sequel. Maybe Big Lebowski 2.

Lastly I would be ok with a Robocop vs. Terminator if it meant Verhoeven got to direct Arnold again.

EYES WIDE SHUT 2

Tom cruise action-fest finding his kidnapped daughter.

I'd like to see that. Someone could do it too, doesn't matter if Kubrick would like it.

I think George Miller still has one more Mad Max in him. So long as it's actually about Max this time and not overly-stuffed with action.

>Dutch says "I'm getting too ord for these shit"
>Harrigan replies "I'll be black"

the worriers set in modern day

eh you do realize they are making a They Live sequel? So it is ironic you have a They Live picture

Who's the closest director to Kubrick today to adapt Doctor Sleep?

REALLY?

I choose it coz it has TV in the background.

is roddy piper not dead?

cant work without him.

They will cast Michael Cena instead.

>is roddy piper not dead?
yes of course sadly

Not TBL 2 but there will be a Jesus spin-off directed by Turturro.

Se7en 2

Gladiator 2 vs Running man 2
Scientists recreate Maximus desimus maridimus from his left over dna found in the ruins of the colluseum they put him in the running man gameshow.

Classic where can I get a job as an idea man for Hollywood.?

Doom 2 starring The Rock who is now a giant mutant.

It takes place on Earth as the mutated/zombie infection has spread (keep in mind the movie isn't like the game with demons from hell).

I really would like to see a sequel to Real Steel. It wasn't a perfect movie but it had a neat world.

The Time Machine 2

>Alexander (Guy Pearce) had believed that he is forever trapped in the future after his time machine got blown up, but one day another strange traveller appears just like him in a similar time machine. More knowledge about time in general is discussed as together they meet the true God of Time (similar to the game: The New Adventures of the Time Machine).
>Once again Alexander is haunted by his dead fiance who he cannot save.

The They Live remake has been in production hell for a decade

It's not going to happen.

Spectre 2

>James Bond (Craig) visits Blofeld (Waltz) who is now a crippled and who is under high cerviellance by the MI6. Suddenly the base becomes under attack as Blofeld disappears and now Bond must get together with Moneypenny and Q to find the whereabouts of him.

I'd watch it if "keith david" made the trip to the other planet.

tie between Nolan and Snyder

PULP FICTION 2049

Tarentino has gone senile like ridley and needs a payday.

It write's itself.

Bruce wills returns for a payday
ving rymes returns for a payday
uma Thurman returns for a payday
Sammy l returns for a payday

HOLY SHIT THIS WILL HAPPEN.
SCREENCAP DIS

BEETLEJUICE 2

waterworld 2

Terminator 3

Made by James Cameron.

Sherlock Holmes 3. Make David Beckham the villain I don't give a shit.

Goddammit Guy Ritchie

total recall 2

arnie hogs da air

Please, NO.

Snatch 2 would be better.
Even Lock Stock & 3 Smoking Barrels, but not this.

Backdraft 2: 9/11

And the 11 should be represented by twin towers

ahgahah

i always wanted a prequel to "hard candy" but i guess a sequel would be okay. ellen page looks like a stone-hearted lesbo killer anyway so it'd be nice to see her play that role again, going after the hollywood pedo ring or something

A sequel to the Forbin project, set in 2016, it would be interesting to see a world ruled by Colossus since 1970, how would our world and society look today.

Moon with Sam Rockwell.

In the ending you hear about him arriving at earth and fill a lawsuit against the Lunar industry.

intro to the Sequel.
>Sam looses the trial, clones are the properties of corporations.
>Sam dies
Plot of the sequel
>The main character is a corporate guy, that work on developing a new mining expedition, similiar to Moon.
>He will create a larger group of clones and construct an alien narrative around them.
>The clones are very religious believing in a fake god (which is the corporation).
>They have no knowledge of any other humans.
>They only exist for their mining purpose
>They reproduce by cloning each other, so there will always be one clone and have no knowledge of how humans normally are born (they are all sterile from birth).
>The story will then follow this corporate man as he puppeter these clones.
>The Clones develope their own culture separated from all other human cultures, based upon these false settings provided by the corporation.

Another Evil Dead sequel with Bruce Campbell.