ITT we speak English using our native grammar and expressions as literally as it only gets

ITT we speak English using our native grammar and expressions as literally as it only gets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5CVRFOrbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ntSfaJYvGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=7_z-C-GRMFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bix nood muffagah mup da doo dee dah

we always do that

And how me this do?

not that (we) do always

In using the grammar of your language maternal but with english words, basically

Me likes sleep for the night

I nothing no understand. Why it me?

i understand not quite

are few dumb, for this

Actually not there's that big difference apart for the position of adjectives and adverbs (like not ^)

this thread went towards horses hell this way on top facing looking

Absolute greatbeing discussion to honest to be

Even not now if is this understandable? Or is?

pig god

What have horses link with your sentence?

>this thread went towards horses

I think not that there will be a difference

With Russian it is more funny, seen it is farther away of english

Funny to you, yes?

Good day, I have 20 years old, my name is user and I come from France

I like game videos, animes and beer :^)

This not is good thread. It of dick is.

the english is a language easy

that feel when you might it understand

English speech has oncefolded speechteaching, me like it not.

translate pls

How the devil do you guys make sense of anything!

the English language has simply grammar, I do not like it

simple*

>be of american
>take bullet

>this is how english would have sounded like without french and latin influence

it is actually kinda hard to a sentence to make up on this way

It changes not sentence structure-the certainly much

How I must it do if English not have grammatic cases?

indeed, for the dick is

Is more difficult write in this way what in the grammar proper of English.

Let us this thread going keeping. I find this sort threads fun to honest to be.

other words to love each other is this the thread

Shut up animal

am greek
are all subhumans

what in the dick... I fuck my whore

This is hilarious

your cancer mother

This is a thread of quality, I go stay and see in what give. When fill the sack, I go sting the mule.

This thread is fucking awesome.
Serious question for non-native English speakers, which type of grammar do you prefer? Your native languages or English?

The Greek to me like more much, because is more flexible and more structured. But and the English good are.The each language has goods its.

traveled to wales once

could not understand any one of the fuckers

(I) with Swedish girl for giving the lentil to the oven to the home am going.

at the least measure your mother non whore

actually its
~"at a corner measure"

I preferem highly synthetic grammar. Wordorder is looser.

(-em - preferujem - Added inflectional suffix to Englishemu wordu)

Love, that this type grammar confuses english-speaking brain.

spend

Thats how middle english sounded, aka Shakespeare.

is more difficult than much thought

what ass

I prefer the grammar of spanish, is much more fluid to start, and in my opinion, has much more sense.

I should now slowly once sleep go. Else am I tomorrow again so unoutslept

>Your native languages or English?
Not can (I) express half of things, because in english is less possibile to create structures.
Therefore prefer (I) about a lot more my language.

Interest me morphologically complex languages. Morphology of my language is very developed. But are languages with even complexou morphology, like polysynthetic languages - Inuit, Natuahl, Navajo. On the other side, extremely analytic languages are also interesting, chinese and vietnamese nothave almost no declension. Not like English, what has -ing form and conjugated verbs, but language purely based on syntax.

I must however say,that English grammar is easier to learn for people, who notspeak highly synthetic language.

itt: everyone makes no sense except skandis who just sound like they made a typo

(I) Monica Belluci as if being your mother fuck can my teacher?

Hello, my name is user, I am 24 years old and I live in the United States of America. I like video games, guns and liquor.

You can take the little horse out of the rain, that I'm not here to do whatever passes through you will.

Not be it "I call me user"?

Let me a longer sentence to write try, in order an other sentence structure, which a bit different is, to demonstrate.

Whoever night walks, mud and shit steps.

I speak Nawat, a language related to Nahuatl but that has lost much of the morphological complexity of Nahuatl.

Nevertheless, still has some nice verbs like

mu-kech.kupina
REFL-neck-to cut

That means "to be split at the neck" or to "get beheaded".

t. linguist

The to speak english is for the cock.

You have to go back

easy read greek

I like grammatical cases and genders in my native language, but obviously not in a foreign language like English or Danish. You have to use a bunch of weird prepositions and different words in English to convey the same meaning, whereas we just change the case in Faroese.

The Turan to establish for further b*ji b*ji and g*vur to the blood our need there is.

Still in the Great of the EU family tall guy!

Nice, is it your native language?

kaneidians ar fokking fægs
dei off de reik wenn?

MARKET IN SHARTING

(in normal English) I like them because they enable a more flexible word order, it is the natural way for tying words into sentences for me as it is in my native language, it is really no problem for other Slavs as apart from Bulgarians, everyone uses the same basic system, and it makes Slovak seem like a scary arcane nightmare to your standard murrikan/West European Germanic/Romance speaker. Add consonant clusters (that Slovak likes more than say, Russian, as our l and r are syllabic) and you get a language many Westerners consider almost as scary as say Georgian.

No, but yes of my grandparents.

If want to hear it, here there is a link:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5CVRFOrbCQ

This is pretty on shit, because most sentences will sound the same how if I am talked normally. Ok mistakened I am myself. Also I am myself not sure if would I am had add some words which are hidden in shape word instead another word.

Thank you behind reading.

It was not this we should do. Try to write english with norwegian grammar.
I know not what I shall write, give me some ideas!

Go yourself make fuck

something is no yes with this thread

Well, i'll try to translate some shit word by word.
>Like this you can write sentence, but grammatical base remains unchanged.
>Yesterday I was walking by street and had seen oblivious dog which is run for homeless
Russian grammar in literature
>How I, could even to think, what you wound me, but for thereof that save you, fool

No is so different to spanish, i think the same applies to all the indo-european languages.

Nao, ráitin uit ior langueich fónetics uold bi mor intréstin.

Holy shit it's difficult for me to even figure out what I actually wrote.

>americans unironically think shakespeare was a middle english writter

Aren't Bulgarian and Macedonian the only Slav languages without genders and cases? Basically all of Western Europe except the Germans dropped cases and genders centuries ago for some reason.

baka so I gaijins hate

If you wanted to say that grammar allof indoeuropean languages is same, very are mistaken.

It becomes very alike english when we only use simple sentences, so I shall try to say something with other grammar or that is more complicated, if I accomplish it.

One fairly cool thing we have in Norwegian is that when we say something on a definite way, so repeat we the short form for what we began the sentence with on the end of the sentence. I think not one can do that in English.
For example:
I write on Sup Forums, I.
The moose was big, it.
They are stupid, they.

Actually think I there are two ways to do this, but I showed only one

Yes. But it is not out of some conscious "simplification" (as the loss of morphology complicates word order), but because cases in Latin and Germanic were only indicated by 1-2 vowels at the end of the word which eroded away in speech and could no longer perform their functions. Slavic cases are more "rooted" and only eroded away in Bulgarian and MK due to Balkan influence.

>no LET'S FIGHTING!
You had one job

Sounds nice, far more interesting than Spanish. If you want to hear Slovak:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntSfaJYvGcg

Toto je pekne na hovno, lebo väčšina viet bude znieť rovnako ako keby som hovoril normálne. Ok, som pomýlený. Tiež si nie som sám istý čo by bolo keby pridám niektoré slová, ktoré sú skryté v tvare slova namiesto iného slova.

Ďakujem za prečítanie.

Close enough?

Of accord, I want play. I should talk of what?

The moose was big, is all.

go get (yourself) fucked

we do that colloquially, especially in rural areas like yorkshire (which coincidentally was a heavy norse area)

we'd say something like
>i'll write on Sup Forums, me
>that moose was big, that
>they are stupid, them

Toto je celkom na hovno, lebo väčšina viet bude znieť ako keby som hovoril normálne. Ok zmýlil som sa. Taktiež som si nie istý, či by som mal pridať niektoré slová, ktoré sú skryté v tvare slova namiesto ďalšieho slova.

Ďakujem za prečítanie.

Learners of french constantly do that mistake : often in spoken/internet french you shall NOT put the verb before the subject in questions.

good forms are :
>It is what time?
>What is it that we eat? ("is" is before "it", but it's precisely to allow "eat" to be *after* "we")
>What is it that one (itself) is happened?
(I know it's very weird and heavy just to say "what happened", but noone will understand in french if you say "quoi passé?", and if you say "qu'est-il arrivé?" or "que s'est-il passé", you will sound posher than posh.

Another possible form is "One (itself) has happened what?" (il s'est passé quoi?)

google.fr/search?q="il s'est passé quoi?"
youtube.com/watch?v=7_z-C-GRMFw