SF:Buster Posey (ankle) plans to return Saturday
ARZ:A.J. Pollock (groin) cleared for rehab games
CLE:Kipnis (neck) in Indians' lineup Friday night
CWS:Leury Garcia (hand) scratched from lineup Fri
TEX:Rangers activate Napoli, Gomez from the DL
CHC:Kris Bryant getting night off Friday vs. Bucs
DET:Tigers put Victor Martinez (heart) on the DL

Other urls found in this thread:

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/06/17/1506976783/1497671040645/asset_2500K.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:(

They won't rebuild. Retooling the team is what they need to do.

No tim was better

You need a better rotation, that costs $$$$$$$. It's a good thing that Peter Angelos isn't a greasy, money grubbing cheapskate. Oh wait.........

He's 87. I think he'd fork it over if you almost promised him a championship

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated

>people suddenly change their lifelong character traits between the ages of 86 and 87 and become completely different.

It's not like there isn't a well documented precedent of really old owners forking over money in their dying years to see one more/their first championship

>tfw beating Chris Sale with a journeyman pinch hitter is the equivalent of winning the world series for Phillies fans

>He keeps posting #Bestofalltim

Max scherzer is just lucky hes really not that good

It may very well be

*stares you down*

Whoa WTF us wrong with his eyes

spoopy

Leave the Phillies fans alone. They have nothing else.

I call em the Philthies,

user I am a Phillies fan.

*Black Comedian (2003) voice*
Yall got any of that... baseball?

His name is Tim, i think that's the gimmick

if a reliever inherits a bases loaded situation, then gives up a bases clearing double, and follows that by retiring the side, does his ERA go down as much as if he just retired 3 batters without the double?

Yeah

Thanks. I knew his ERA wouldn't go UP, I just wasn't sure if giving up inherited runs would do anything

Does the starter who put the runners on base then has 3 runs against while he isn't technically the pitcher see his numbers go up?

Yeah

Well that's bogus man

Seems fair to me, he didn't put those yokels on the basepaths. One double and 3 outs = zero runs, not the reliever's fault

It's a matter of personal responsibility

This whole country is going right down the fucking shitter

>AL East teams somehow ruining our tank

Do you feel in charge?

did you see his last at bat with cespedes where he was battling for his life? I would kill to have him on my team

Six in a row, lads

>TFW your MLB team is already out of the playoffs.

>suddenly all the roylels """fans""" come out of the woodwork

this

There really isn't.

Tanks vs Blue Birds

Apologize

>Player X just hit the hardest ball of his career!

I have always been here retard. Just phone posting a lot since I have been working.

Is that a booger?

Sale still getting no run support. Poor guy

>mfw losing streak over
>mfw Orioles continue to collapse

All is right in the world.

The fact that Lobaton was catching triggers me much more than any memories of the results of that game tbqhfam

Hopefully Wieters isn't made out of the same tissue paper, glass and eggshells that Ramos and RGIII are

>RGIII

WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT NAME

You know, except every old owner in every sport in history.

Name one.

Ted Lerner

He's only owned the team for 10 years and he always spent money. Try again.

>"Don't be surprised, be ready," whispers a 40-year-old Amed Rosario, leading the PCL with a .675/.822/1.445 line, to no one in particular.

I've been here shitposting about the royals on a near daily basis! I also make those stupid looking royal memes.

Also.

Royals win the AL central when the twins bullpen catches up with them, the Indians manage to be the Indians and under preform like normal these last few years, and detoilet tigers continue to flush their season down the drain.

One more post season run for the royals. Only 3 games behind!

Also
>Suddenly all the Indians """fans""" come out of the woodwork when they made it to the WS last year

How familiar :^)

>Father's Day Weekend

this will never catch on
all it does is confuse regular viewers

My dudes out here takin' bait but it's all good because R O Y A L S

Post cute Dbacks pics
>Extra points for Ghouldee

Reminder, the Dodgers have spent nearly 3 billion dollars since 1988 to not make another WS appearance!

I was just reposting my shitpost about the royals winning the AL Central, and figured I'd reply to the believeland fan.

>everyone else in the AL Central

Post the one where he has TWO drinks lol the greedy

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Since when do the t___s have fans

I have come here from the past, before the season died in the nineties

>suddenly all the twins """fans""" come out of the woodword

I mean seriously come on what team doesn't have fans coming out of the woodwork?

marlins

memeiners whos philties marlels assletics

>Always spent money
Look at payrolls before Jayson Werth and come back to me

You're crazy. Seattle, Philly, and White Sox are some of the most active fanbases on /mlb/ and their teams are horrible.

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/06/17/1506976783/1497671040645/asset_2500K.mp4

WTF I LOVE THAMES NOW

M's fans are always here
try again
TRY HARDER

Were did all these Mariners fans come from

He was building a team from the bottom up that was a shambles. He built a shitheap team playing in a dumpster in to a perennial contender in a shiny new stadium in 7 years. You're going to have to do better than that.

I was just about to ask what happened to him

Nice conditions. Do you deem them fair?

Don't fucking deflect. You're wrong. You set the conditions. Ted Lerner doesn't fit your profile. You suck. I win.

Want another one? Try the Phillies ownership group. since the early 90s they refused to spend serious money on players. Then in 2010 they decide to start spending money(Note that's three years after their contention run began)
>Lerner doesn't fit because I say so
Wrong. He started spending money to win with Jayson Werth. You can't say he was building a team when exactly TWO players from that time are still there. Harper wasn't there, Scherzer wasn't there, Murphy wash't there, Rendon wasn't there, Gio wasn't there, Turner wasn't there, none of their bullpen was there, Weiters wasn't there. The only two players from that time period that are still on the team are Werth and Strasburg

>conditions i deem fair

literally behead yourself dodger spic

I think you read that wrong.

This place got better for us Phillies fans once Chooch51 and WSGS disappeared.

>Not having all posts by illegal immigrants filtered

Who said anything about players? You said owner suddenly spends money because he's going to die soon. Lerner ALWAYS spent money. From Day 1 and continuing up until yesterday. There was never a time when he wasn't spending money. He rebuilt an entire organization in less than a decade. That takes serious cash. You're a fucking retard.

I think you did.

Fuck off Cheeto. Shouldn't you be Tweeting or screaming at the TV or preparing your testimony of lies for your inevitable impeachment hearings before Congress?

>From day 1
Then explain why they had bottom feeding payrolls from 2005-2010?
>muh bad teams
Even bad teams owned by fiscally liberal owners spend money.

Please explain to me how signing CC Sabbathia in 2006 for a gazillion dollars would have suddenly catapulted the Nats in to contention every year.

I forgot that spending money actually guaranteed wins. Someone forgot to tell the Red Sox and Phillies that. Now, put the goalposts back in their original spot and try again

Brink Hypler is GOAT

Biggio would have put them over the top

SF Giants vs COL Rockies (#3 of 4)

3:10 PM ET | 12:10 PM PT

He invested his money wisely, totally rebuilding the farm system, the front office, the scouting dept, a stadium, etc. Lerner and Stan Kasten had a long term plan and they executed that plan. Heavily investing in free agents in the early years wasn't part of that plan. Also, he didn't even own the team until July 2006.

>Still trying to defend being wrong
It's cute, and I'll let you keep trying. Everything you've said hasn't proved anything I said wrong.

Might be the dumbest thing, but I cried when Tony Gwynn died. Childhood hero.

>You know, except every old owner in every sport in history.
Yes it has. You claimed that every old owner suddenly tries to win championships by spending money after years of being money grubbing skinflints. I asked for an example. You gave me one. A poor one that didn't fit YOUR criteria. I rebutted and proved you wrong with facts. You still suck. I win again.

>Still trying desperately to die on this hill

*trots around the bases triumphantly*