Why the fuck is Draymond talking shit to LeBron

It would make more sense if KD, Curry or even Klay were talking shit

But Draymond? Who the fuck does he think he is? Grow up. You're not equals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFwsmL2Txxo
uninterrupted.com/podcasts/5HCLdku6uQ0SwskYwoIWAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right it's not nice that a full grown man picks on lebeta like that. He just wanted some rings to show his idol mj and now he'll never get them.

LeBron has been to 7 straight finals.

That's more impressive than anything MJ has done

Who the fuck is Draymond Green? No one likes him

I wish the NBA were still a physical game. Someone would have destroyed Draymond.

What is the punishment if someone were to do that?

Drayboon has some problems calibrating his self-esteem. He feels bad about himself because he's been underrated for quite some time but then overcompensates by acting out in ways he imagines "alpha" or confident people do. It's kind of like manlet syndrome but worse.

I've never seen a LeBron be petty before

Even as winners the Warriors are poor winners. Fucking millennial trash

He's lucky that MJ retired so he didn't make it to 8

You're the generation that raised millennials retard.

Draymond will win more rings than LeBrick in our lifetime

They're boys in real life. It's just banter. Watch the shop

>No one likes him
Lol he loves that no one likes him. He's not lediva he's not playing for the likes. He's plays for himself and enjoys all the hater (yous)
>Is there anything sadder than a grown man playing for the acceptance of others?

Check'd and confirmed

Please answer me America.

2 minutes in the penalty box.

>I've never seen a LeBron be petty before
Last year celebration was pretty childish and disrespectful. I don't blame LeBron though. He is pretty dumb

he got knocked out by shaws magic

Since its the NBA and America are scared of black people, something like 55-60 games and a heavy find?

If it was Baseball though, he'd get like a 3-4 game suspension.

That was deserved because the Warriors choked

The Warriors were EXPECTED to win and win with class and dignity. They didn't do either.

Imagine if LeBron choked a Finals? Wait he never has

Don't comment on race relations you don't understand Nigel

Is it not worth it if you completely wreck one of your opponents.

Let's say you're losing by 20 pts in the 4th Quarter of the 2nd game of the series and you can injure a player for the rest of the series. You were already going to lose the game so why not put on one of your least important players to sort the other guy out.

Oh right, pretty harsh.

Because then (((silver))) will do a post game review and ban you for life for ruining his finals.

I'm honestly not sure. Trying to recall a recent moment where a player got BTFO and nothing comes to mind?

An intentional aggressive foul is a flagrant foul. The refs decide whether it's a flagrant 1 or 2. Flagrant 2 results in immediate ejection from the game, plus fines and suspensions if deemed necessary by the NBA. If someone on the Cavs took out Draymond they likely would have been benched for the remainder of the series.

Wrong. Famous black athletes in America can do no wrong.

You can tell who the idiot casuals are vs the actual knowledgable basketball fans when you argue Klay vs Draymond. People who pick Thompson are the dumb ones.

Both. They're the best defensive tandem in basketball. Only casuals and leafs would try to choose one over the other.

>talking shit without the right to
>overinflated sense of importance
>taking pleasure in annoying people who are more successful than you, willfully ignoring your own inadequacies

Is Draymond Sup Forums personified?

/Ourguy/
>ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
his podcast is gud too

you can see it that way

but consider the following: what would Draymond do if he was allowed to play old-school physical games? you'd just unleash him

>been to

There's no such thing as a participation trophy.

Yeah this. It's like letting an ill mannered pit bull off his chain.

If anything, the more impressive thing is that the entire Eastern Conference has been such utter shit for such an uninterrupted stretch.
Fourteen teams, all of which have sucked, for nearly a decade.

That has to be on purpose.

Lmao

Draymond and LeBron are good friends off the court.

Yeah but friendships aren't created equally. If you make friends in real life you'll understand

Draymond is definitely the beta in that's relationship

>He fucks his """friends"""
Ur gay

The Cavs were expected to give GS a run for their money and not getting stomped in a Quickie

And less finals MVPs. Those are all that matter

Is draymond a top or a bottom?

Dyaymond responds to hard fouls by kicking his opponents in the balls. That shit wouldn't fly in a physical sport. The other players would destroy him.

Why deez jigaboos fighting? Shouldnt they be fighting the whiteman?

Why would LeBron be friends with any of the MILLENNIALS? He represents a different generation

Most alpha people don't hang out with those beneath them or younger than them

>T. Never played defensive line
I used to use nut punches as a set up and then when they went to protect themselves the next play I'd dip and spear their knee. Worked every time. If they tried to gang up on me the linebackers blitzed the open gap. My bros had my back.

WHat the fuck do you know, Spic? Go mow my lawn

As a Spurs fan, I can't wait for CP3 to come here and sweep the WarriorSpics

LeBron is a millenial.

Hahahaha your tears are sweet.

>born 1984
>millennial

Oh boy

This lol

This whole "controversy" is manufactured drama created by the league to keep people interested.
LeBron is too concerned with his public image and tainted legacy to actually fued with someone.

You guys realize that green and lebron are friends right? Fucking aspies

Yup, people born in the mid 80s are millenials.

What tears?

I'm a Spurs fan so I automatically know more about basketball than you, Spic

I jumped on the bandwagon in 1998, Spic. You weren't even born yet

Correct.

Mmmmm salty spur tears. How's kawais ankle coming along?

Beats being a CaliSpic that's for sure

Kawhi has more championship experience than everyone on the Warriors

It's just friendly back and forth talk, no big deal.

>I've never seen a LeBron be petty before

He threw a party with tombstones saying "3-1 Lead"

>San Antonio fan
>calling anyone else a spic

Texas, especially west Texas, has more hispanics than almost anywhere else in the country.

>As a Spurs fan
LMAO look at this buttmad spic

Nothing beats the sustained excellence of the bay boy.
>3 raidniggers owls
>5 nanner owls
>3 warriors champs
>3 Giants champs
>4 A's champs
Go fuck yourself San antardio fan.
>Ywn know the feels of success across the big 3 sports.

It's a big deal to most people because Draymond isn't on LeBron's level

In real life you know your place

Draymond clearly doesn't know his

>Dpoy
>Multiple all star
They are peers. Day day is a different style of player focusing most of his energy on d. But they are definitely peers.

>what would Draymond do if he was allowed to play old-school physical games?
In today's NBA, or in the 90's? Guys in the 90's would have killed him. Today, I'm not so sure, since so many players have gone soft.

And LeBron is on the level of MJ, Wilt and Kareem

Dray is on the level of other current all stars

See the difference?

>Comparing players across eras
Ishyddt
Besides wtf does LeBron actually have in common with those old men besides that they're all mentioned in retarded esoteric arguments on sports media? Dumb.

remember 2011? nothing lebron could ever accomplish could invalidate how horribly he choked against the mavs

Lel this. Plus Draymond does a podcast on LeBrons network. People need to realize that behind the scenes and amoung NBA players, LeBron is probably the most well liked and respected guy in the league. I'm sure guys like Draymond too, he seems like he has that kind of personality that athletes would respect.

youtu.be/kFwsmL2Txxo
uninterrupted.com/podcasts/5HCLdku6uQ0SwskYwoIWAE

the point is that Draymond would have killed them back too

thats a cool avatar

That wasn't as bad as 3-1

I agree, hence why pic related is more impressive than any other QB ever.

>potential top 10/top 15 player ever vs guy surrounded by guy who plays very well and is surrounded by 3 HoF locks

Curry, Klay and Dray aren't HoF locks

Le3-5 is easily the most insecure and beta superstar in NBA ever. Fuck him.

Wait.. Do you even guys watch tape or just Ximo Pierto highlight reels? Jesus, i hate Draymond but his defense IQ is pretty good

Draymond's mom is annoying. Get that stupid bitch off the tv.

Remember that one time LeBron blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals?

Me neither

Remember when Jordan was 3-5 in the finals?

Me neither

We're not comparing Jordan and LeBron

We're comparing LeBron and Draymond

>Lebron fans trying to deny that they're friends
>dosent know what friendly bants are
You guys are autistic

Good luck losing to the Warriors and Draymond the next count years

>Implying every team in the NBA wouldn't kill for a guy with day day's defense skill, effort, and passion
You do realize he's easily the most underrated part of the warriors right? That his defensive work generates all the turnovers and fast breaks the offense eats off of, right? That without him the warriors would look like the rockets or any other d'antoni team ever, right?

Dray has never been swept in the finals lol

The draft and FA hasn't happened yet.

Plenty of time for LeBron to form a team. Glad he doesn't need 4 HoFers to beat the Warriors.

You do understand if he weren't on the Warriors he'd be Raja Bell tier, yes?

>multiple people ITT not realizing Lebron is a millenial

Works the noodle

The definition of "millennial" in the US is different than in your country. It also refers to a state of mind, which LeBron doesn't have.

He's a generation Xer

He's a millenial

How do you figure that? This statement is literal autism. Explain how he wouldn't produce in any other system than the warriors please. I'm not a warriors fan btw so I'm actually curious.

What about LeBron is millennial?

Draymond is a perfect elite roleplayer who for any team. He's a Swiss army knife who can do everything good. There's not a single night where he doesn't contribute SOMETHING

>easily the most underrated part of the warriors

warriors fans on this board and IRL won't shut up about how he's a top 10 player in the league, there is no way he is "underrated"

I thought Klay was the Westbrook of the Warriors (pre-KD joining), but Draymond might actually be

How cancerous

>call someone autistic for making a point
>oh but by the way I don't know what I'm talking about so please explain yourself

ok

I'm asking you to explain yourself because you can't actually back up your own point on why he wouldn't work in another NBA system.

Thus, the autism lol

>I haven't been paying attention to the NFL

Warrior fans: why are so many of you guys Asian?

I'm not the guy you were replying to, but regardless:

raja bell-tier might be an insult, but his stats are hugely inflated from playing on the warriors

>often the biggest and strongest guy on the court for them, when on other teams he'd be an sf/pf and wouldn't get nearly as many boards
>has 3 of the top 10 shooters in the league surrounding him to inflate the assist numbers
>said 3 shooters often draw the other team's best defenders, makes it very easy for him to get open shots and score more

nobody is debating whether he is a good player, but if he weren't on the warriors he'd probably average 10pts, 6 boards, and 4 assists a game and be thought of as a "hustle guy" or someone like joakim noah and nobody would be talking about him as a top 10-15 player

you're completely overlooking the fact that he can guard ALL positions. You say he wouldn't get as many boards and I disagree with that. He can play the 5 against the best of them.

I actually think the warriors at times can be a hinderance. On another team he'd get more opportunity for offensive looks. Dude can drive to the hoop, he just doesn't need to all the time.

You can say that it's all his teams fault that his numbers are that way but in reality, he's a baller, and given the opportunity to mold his game in a new system, I guarantee you he would.

>FA
>no cap space
>draft
>no picks