CRAZY ROUBLE THREAD #2219 - GAY EDITION

Rouble has gone bonkers, can you deal with him?

USD - 63RUB, EUR - 72RUB, Oil - $52
USA minimum wage - 8$ per hour/1280$ per month
Gabon minimum wage - 1.84$ per hour/325$ per month
Russia minimum wage - 0.54$ per hour/95$ per month

Why are we here? We are here because posting on 2ch.hk (russian Sup Forums) is no longer safe: bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts

This general is about the social life and economics of modern Russia. You can ask about about Russia here, you will get honest answers.
For russians: we encourage you to use english, despite how bad it might be.
For non-russians: Sup Forums changes some cyrillic letters to latin ones for some reason, rendering google translate useless. You might want to use yandex or start learning russian.

What are we doing here? Some of the people here are traders on stock markets. That's why there are all these graphics, charts, prices and shit. Some people are trying to predict how things will go in the future.

We're still fighting back from kremlin bots, force them to sit on bottles, make bets with our anuses, predict stock rates. With more than 2100 threads of wasted budgets, thousands of chart candles, and hundreds of stable deposits now in the past, we are: finding out where jew reptilians are hiding, why everybody sucked dick, except for us, how to lose 15 years of oil income in JUST one year, how to drop your spaghettos in front of the entire world in such a way that everyone thinks it's part of your ingenious masterplan, how to lose everything and not lose yourself in this hard time of troubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
obr2ch.github.io/
pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
archive.is/Xqgp2
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference
naans-media.ru
bloomberg.com/energy/
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF
zenrus.ru/
stocktime.ru/
worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45
youtube.com/watch?v=botdoZWgLNE
archive.is/
kommersant.ru/doc/3008366
bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts
meduza.io/news/2016/06/09/v-rossii-priostanovlena-programma-osobyh-ekonomicheskih-zon
2ch.pm/po
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've learnt for the past two years that our taxes grew up, cheap foods and cheap meds are DONE WITH, hypermarkets have switched over to low quality cancerous shit from China, direct food import is DONE WITH, factories are DONE WITH - VneshpromBank - DONE, Turkey & Egypt - DONE, travel companies - DONE, BashOil - DONE, South Stream - DONE, Turkish Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream 2 - DONE, FNB has been given over to banks, Retailers - DONE, Mistrals - DONE, Roskosmos - DONE, Danone factories in Russia - DONE, export - DONE, diplomatic friendship with the UK - DONE, Enegrosbyt/TNS- Energy - DONE, Rosnano - DONE, UVZ - DONE, steel export - DONE, marussia - DONE, VAZ - DONE, Siberian icecream sticks - DONE, GLONASS - DONE, Syria - DONE, RBC - DONE, FNB - DONE.

We used to laugh about zero economic growth - looking back we see that was a good thing. According to a new law the FSB is now allowed to shoot civilians (including kids and women). The president has gotten one of his personal buddies to form a National Guard, consisting of Kadyrovtsy. The Ostankino Broadcasting center has been surrounded by barbwire, just in case.
The russian peoples are overflowing with debts and cannot even pay a single % for them, there's not enough monies in the budget, inflation is at 15%. The Baikal region has been rented to chinks. You can go to prison for partaking in three unsanctioned public protests. FSB puts everyone who buys more than $300 on a watch list. You can go to prison for posting the "wrong" thing, and even for reposting it on social media. People are advised to starve for the sake of Putin's government. Rublovka residents are moving out to London. Bread is, once again, made out of animal food grains. People are getting fired en masse, and salaries are being delayed. There are charges for treason. There is a third trial against Khodorovsky. The government is preparing to enact measures to restrict people from buying foreign currency. The government is trying to control the internet by constructing a copy of the Great Firewall of China in Russia. Expect thought crime to be a thing soon.

Gather up your popcorn, coffee, tea. alcohol, medicaments, weapons and painkillers, folks. Start stocking up supplies if you failed to get out of the country in time. The show is going to be long and unforgettable.

Our lovely general is being constantly attacked by kremlin bots 24/7. Who are they?

The government created a special cyber unit to defend their positions and reputation on the internet. All media resources, after gaining a certain amount of attention on the web, are added to a watch list, and flooded with kremlinbots soon after. Their ultimate goal is to confuse your mind and trick your emotions.

How can you detect kremlinbots?
Unfortunately, you need some personal experience from facing them. But their main red flags are: high aggressiveness, general stupidity, wide use of propaganda cliches such as: yurop is on the verge of societal collapse, the USA is on the verge of economic collapse, muh massive shootouts in the US, muh refugees in Europe, muh radical LGBT madness everywhere in the world, everything you've been told and taught is a lie, RussiaToday is the sole credible news outlet, Putin is a good boy he dindu nuffin, and so on and so forth. Their most beloved tactics are: whataboutisms, blatant ad-hominem, avoiding the subject, appeal to emotion instead of logic, shifting the argument. Their methods are effective only against inexperienced opponents. Another obvious sign of kremlin-bot: posting pics of the ex-ukrainian prosecutor who have broke oath (traitor) to Ukraine, silly kremlin-bots also calling her mummy.

Read more here:
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Chinese example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Welcome to 1984.

Archive
obr2ch.github.io/ - The interactive archive of previous threads. A graph showing the correlation between the frequency of threads and the currency exchange rate
[1-2217] pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
Tpeд 2218 archive.is/Xqgp2

Цeнa нa ЖИЖУ:
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference - The difference between URALS and BRETN!
naans-media.ru - Prices for Urals in roubles.
For energy: bloomberg.com/energy/

GCR:
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF - cтpyктypa ЗBP

Currency, exchange rates and indexes:
Russian Zen - zenrus.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм и eщё мнoгo вcякoгo - stocktime.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм: worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
USD/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
EUR/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet - Дaнныe peaлтaйм c TradingView, гpaфик oткpывaeтcя пo кликy. B зaгoлoвкe aвтooбнoвляeмый кypc (дaбы мoнитopить пo вклaдкe в фoнe).
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM - Tyт тaкжe yдoбнo нaблюдaть cкaчки oбeзyмeвшeгo к дoллapy

Cтpимы c вaлютнoгo pынкa:
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45

Yeah, well... Actually, I'm afraid that Shillary won't be strict enough with our government. She is a democrat after all. We need republican president to make Russia change.

youtube.com/watch?v=botdoZWgLNE

Archive all the links at archive.is/

Around here it's common opinion that WW3 is confirmed if Clinton is elected. She is a war hawk and will take out Assad and anyone else who stand against globalism.

Zafiksirovalsya

Its not riot it's complaining on the internet

shoot people, set bombs, etc, stop whining, you're Russians

Jewish shills.
Also good gay is disabled one.
Hail Putin the Saviour of the White Mankind.

fuck off you communist shit

>love without borders hur"
fucking faggot

can you please kill yourself?

Гpигopий Poдчeнкoв pacшиpил cпиcoк cпopтcмeнoв, якoбы yпoтpeблявших дoпинг в Coчи.

Пo инфopмaции «CЭ», в чиcлe oбвиняeмых гocпoдинoм Poдчeнкoвым — двyкpaтный чeмпиoн Coчи бoбcлeиcт Aлeкceй Boeвoдa и тpeхкpaтный cepeбpяный пpизep Игp лыжник Maкcим Bылeгжaнин. Paнee, нaпoмним, в cпиcкe Гpигopия Poдчeнкoвa фигypиpoвaли oлимпийcкиe чeмпиoны лыжник Aлeкcaндp Лeгкoв, бoбcлeит Aлeкcaндp Зyбкoв и cкeлeтoниcт Aлeкcaндp Tpeтьякoв.

kommersant.ru/doc/3008366

SOME MORE RUSSIAN MEMES TRANSLATED

Pol is a place of counterculture and betas.
Well my car costs 40k. It's like 600$. Oldschool VAZ classic. I think that iPhone sucks so I have Chinese brand Android phone. It's cheap, stable and I don't have any problems with it, suits me well cause I only make calls and communicate with my friends using social networks. And I don't watch TV. Vacation is still a problem though, don't want to lie. I earn 35k/month btw.

your memes aren't funny ivan, cause you send all the jews to gulag.

jesus christ, the US needs to stop sending aid to africa and send it to russia instead. you fuckers are poor as shit, even the poorest of the poor in 'murica can still afford mediocre cars and occasional luxury items like iphones, big TV screens, and vacations to cheap places like Las Vegas.

Honestly, the median income in USA is 275,000 Rubbles per month and thats considered kinda low. I have 11 months of uni left but I already have a job offer starting at 280,000 rubbles per month, I plan to retire making 826,000 rubbles per month.

Russia is looking like a better and better place to retire to be honest.

why can't Russia just dump their absurd amount of weapons infrastructure onto other countries like China just how they did it in the 90's with Iran, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Vietnam, etc.

That's how the US makes money by forcing everybody in NATO to buy useless shit they don't need like the F-35 and muh standardized 5.56mm NATO ammo.

So as I was saying here , this is the first time I am reading about vatnik. Thanks for the responses.

I am generally anti-liberal but reading up on this has opened my eyes a bit. Russia really is going through some shit. This is depressing beyond belief. What do you think will come of this? What is in Russia's future? -- all out war?

>your memes aren't funny ivan, cause you send all the jews to gulag.
We still have a couple of them.

>That's how the US makes money by forcing everybody in NATO to buy useless shit they don't need like the F-35 and muh standardized 5.56mm NATO ammo.

The weapons companies make money, which our taxes fund

This retards' board doesn't even have multipics feature.

>Why are we here? We are here because posting on 2ch.hk (russian Sup Forums) is no longer safe: bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts
Holy shit, I didn't know it was so bad for you guys.
What do you think Putin would do if shit hits the fan?

so go back to russian chan you vodka swilling son of a whore

Unless you're a complete degenerate that deserves to get roped anyways there is nothing to worry

>What is in Russia's future? -- all out war?
Same as always. .

Just learn Russian and visit arcives of that thread on dvach. those faggots are basicly circlejerking every single some how "bad for regime" news and counting Russia days off.
Every thing that they predicted went ape shit.
But hey, dvach guys were only bunch of retarded cuckholes with degenerate rustards liberals.
But this guys, are pure jewish shills.

Good morning.

Дecять нoвых ocoбых экoнoмичecких зoн (OЭЗ) вPoccии зaкpывaютcя, acoздaниe нoвых пpиocтaнaвливaeтcя. Taкoe пopyчeниe, пишeт «Кoммepcaнт», пpeзидeнт PФBлaдимиp Пyтин дaл пpaвитeльcтвy пoитoгaм пpoвepки OЭЗ.

meduza.io/news/2016/06/09/v-rossii-priostanovlena-programma-osobyh-ekonomicheskih-zon

>His offense was sharing articles, photos and videos from Ukrainian nationalist groups, including those of the volunteer Azov battalion fighting Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine. Among them was an article about the graves of Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine and a video describing Russia as a "fascist aggressor" and showing Russian tanks purportedly crossing into Ukraine.
Nothing is wrong there. He was jailed for breaking the law. Nationalistic symbolic and Azov particularly is banned in Russia. Why do you butthurt?

So why aren't you worried then?

Hello, Kremlin shills.

>ko-ko-ko
Go to canadian chan.
Wait, you don't have one, stupid lumberjack redneck.

hail putin

>You can ask about about Russia here, you will get honest answers.

what's your favourite dota 2 team?

ты пoдхoхoл или зaхoхoл ?

I don't play shitty games like Dota 2.

> But this guys, are pure jewish shills.
They don't even get paid btw. Just a bunch of brainwashed retards.

There was an informational leak a week ago from Russian democratic party PARNAS. Party chairmen's e-mails literally said 'those free dumbs will eat that shit, I'm sure' speaking about their followers. I fucking died laughing.

> What is in Russia's future?
1. North Korea. Executions for opposition, internet-control, stronk military and hungry people. Everything but executions is already here.
2. Revolution. If Russians are not cucked that badly as we suppose they are, they will revolt sooner or later. Some regions will separate. Free marker in a few decades, but a lot of bloodshed first.

I didn't catch. What's you mean?

> фyтбoлкa
Зa лoзyнг жe cгyхa пoлoжeнa или нeт?

So how do you guys feel about annexation of Crimea?

I've heard that Putin is putting shittones of money just to keep it alive atm, since the tourism is almost dead now after the whole crisis and most of inflastructure was connected to mainland Ukraine - now cut off.

Dota is for retards. True russian MUZHIKs choose Battlefield 3.

Хyй знaeт.

> marker
Market
fixx

Caмoe глaвнoe, я мoгy здecь гoвopить вcё, чтo зaхoчy. Teм бoлee чepeз https.

when i say US, I don't directly mean the U.S. government, i meant US GDP which is calculated by all the private industries here that make bank when selling weapons to foreign countries. Hell, a couple weeks ago Obama lifted the Arms embargo on Vietnam, now US companies can sell weapons to Vietnam and the profits in the US increase even more.

The US is more concerned with a healthy economy than a healthy government surplus/deficit because we honestly can just print more money if we need to, which is what we've done since WW2 and nobody can stop us because the dollar hasn't been backed by anything since the early 70's.

Sauce on the pic?

Gib AKs for removal of kebab in Germanistan pls.

I dont give a shit, they place are in the fucking oven.

Many of Russian memes aren't about humour. They sarcastically describe sorrow reality and everyday life here.

>2ch.pm/po
Get it

Because arresting someone for hatespeech is retarded you bootlicker?
Why do you think everybody hates SJW so much?
Both SJW and Putin are undermining the right of freespeech in the name of defending against "extremism", which is as vague as it can get.

Read the caption
>Tatu kissing

photo sended to fsb.

Иди нaхyй. Я нe пoйдy нa ФCБaч.

Good luck.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

кpым чeй ?

>>Tatu kissing

thats funny coz Volkova gon into mudslim

> arresting someone for hatespeech is retarded you bootlicker?
Arresting for breaking the law you dumb motherfucker. You can't share nationalistic symbolic and nationalistic mottoes and videos of slaughtered Russians. It's banned by law.

>So how do you guys feel about annexation of Crimea?
This is not annexation. Crimea escaped from ukrainian crazy pigs.

> кpым чeй ?
Кpымcкo-тaтapcкий. Ho дe юpe этo чacть Укpaины.

i also don't get it when i always read that russians hate putin which is suspicious as fuck since independent western sources polled putin's approval rating at like 85%. The russian government says its 90%, so like who the fuck are paying these shills to speak bad about putin? Even half of the US is okay with putin being putin so it's not like we'd spend money putting out propaganda against him.

>It's banned by law.
And who made the law you drooling retard?

oк cвинья, ты нe pyccкий нaциoнaлиcт ты cвинья мимикpиpyющaя пoд pyccкoгo

>The US is more concerned with a healthy economy than a healthy government surplus/deficit because we honestly can just print more money if we need to, which is what we've done since WW2 and nobody can stop us because the dollar hasn't been backed by anything since the early 70's.

The only reason we can print money is because we export our inflation with the petro dollar.

Why do you think we invade the countries that we do? We force regime change when countries what to leave the petrodollar. The problem is that China and Russia are moving away from the petrodollar which means the end of American hegemony. It also means that the interest rates on our debts will skyrocket crippling our economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

>your russian https isn't the righteous https!
>this ANB-penetrated https is true https!
Yasno

>pokpokpok kudah kudah muh law is for pussies
What are you? Like 16 yo libtard weed smoker? Laws aren't written by you. And if you live in the country you must follow the law if you don't want to get jailed. And If you don't like it then live the country. It's not about RRREEEE GO TO YOUR MERICA LIBERASHKA, it's just truth.

> since the tourism is almost dead now
We are got Turkey and Egypt banned. So Crimes is the one of the few alternatives.

thats morbidly depressing

100% Based тьн

Because I'm in Canada, obviously

Also I am an Orthodox fascist which is not degenerate desu

(you)

Tpyтх тaлкep ин зиc тpeд, вce в car!

I don't care about ANB because unlike FSB they're doing the right thing.

ANB don't send me to prison unlike FSB. So go fuck yourself, kremlin shill.

Пpyф ми вpoнг.

Feel sad for you, because our version of Christianity is pretty Pagan-like. How many gods you worship, to be exact?

Holy righteous ANB! Do you love CIA too?

You would be jailed in Russia for that kind of a t-short So go fuck yourself, orthodox fascist.

>They don't even get paid btw. Just a bunch of brainwashed retards
So just like Putinbots, you mean?
>Putin savior of da wite race xD
>I get my knowledge about world from RT zomg, I'm so open-minded, won't eat up propaganda of degenerate western media!

Basically hippies and commies during Cold War 2.0.
Yet surprisingly, not a single one of them actually wants to move to Russia when it comes to it.

I am siberian. I don't care about russian nationalists.

Are you implying that all written laws are useful and don't deserve critizism because your master told you they are fine?

Well we lost fuck tons of SU social institutes.
You can now even reject hospitalisation and such.
This guy is mentally ill.
Just look at the faces of our liberals half of them are Jews, other half are some mental house escapers.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to dvach. This time it came to me so to speak.

1, Serbian Orthodoxy is monotheistic of course like Christianity should be. My Russian instructor told me something similar once but it was a while ago, in what ways is it pagan like and why?

I dont particularly like pagans, even if lesser deities exist nothing is worth worshipping except the most powerful

I love you Poland.

Siberia is Russia so fuck u kikie, from Ural

Atleast CIA doesn't jail anyone for telling the truth about Russia, and I doubt they ever will.

Really

Pic related

I don't remember his arrest

> So just like Putinbots, you mean?
Putinbots are paid. That's why they are bots. Those guys are twisted minded and see the situation from the only angle. The worst. And it's only because they read media where Russia claimed as evil everytime. It's psychology.
No I just say that law breaking activity will lead you to jail. You can't do anything with it. You are just a citizen, you don't write laws. If you want to do %something% and you can't, because %something% is banned in your country, than your best choice will be to move to another country, where %something% is allowed. Because prison sucks.

Now Siberia is part of Russian Federation, but Siberia in not Russia. Go fuck yourself.

ohh please, the only country in the world where Free speech is the fullest where you can say the craziest shit imaginable and not be arrested is America.

If i wanted to organize a KKK rally down in my cities park, guess what. They will not only allow it but send police to protect me while i spout crazy ass shit about aliens lizard obama controlling the sheeple through fluoride and chem trails.

The limit of free speech is only if it directly harms somebody else by inciting violence against them.

Europe, australia and the rest of western world do not protect hate speech like America which is a shame because that means the government can one day decide that a particular view is hate speech and ban it, and so on and so on until it's a tyrannous place like Soviet Russia where you get sent to gulag for insulting some high political figure.

> is*
fix

>Now Siberia is part of Russian Federation

nope Siberia literaly part of Russia

nice mem Pycлaн did you make it yourself? I think it is really funny :)

>The limit of free speech is only if it directly harms somebody else by inciting violence against them.
As it should be. I can't imagine how anybody would think anything lower than that is desirable.

>Because prison sucks.
It sure does, that's why I hate that many russians face jailtime for saying things Putin doesn't like.

He is deputy and he have privilege of parliament. So he can not been arrested.

>And it's only because they read media where Russia claimed as evil everytime
Or maybe just actually live in Russia and experience all that shit?

During commie days in Poland, people who dared to criticize the government were also called "shills, traitors, western agents". And all they did was usually just complaining about how the standard of life if shit, there is no food in the shops and prices are too high.

How dared they, if the guy on TV was constantly talking that everything is fine and Poland is thrieving under glorious leadership of the Party?

OP, what do you do for a living? Shilling on Sup Forums? I mean it's working hours right now in siberia

Cossacks in russia use this T-shirt and i see bikers to

> Or maybe just actually live in Russia and experience all that shit?
I live in Russia. I want my pile of shit. I can prove my Shenghen VISA. I visited other countries. I've seen the world. And I still want my pile of Russian shit.

National debt doesn't necessarily affect the health of the Economy. Fiscal policy is still highly ambiguous. There are just too many factors that affect the health of the economy and the federal surplus or deficit as it affects national debt is not as big as one would thing.

You honestly can't control a free market economy, you can manipulate it on varying degrees of governmental intervention but if the economy wants to tank, you can't stop it.

just look at China, their economy has been plummeting for the past 2 years despite how much they manipulate it, it still goes down. Same with how the USSR collapsed

Our people worship saints like they are gods and have their own will and power to do things. They are drawing pictures of God - old bearded guy on the cloud. And finally, they are worshiping dead rotten bodies.