How and when did you find out about grimes? did you even like her music after the first song...

how and when did you find out about grimes? did you even like her music after the first song? what do you expect from her lp5?

From P4k/Sup Forums in early spring of 2012. I still remember the first time listening to her while walking up a steep hill to the library. Didn't really like what I heard but then "Nightmusic" changed my mind. I was like, "Is this witch house music?".

understandable. nightmusic is one of her most accessible songs. do you still like her music?

First stumbled on the official Genesis/Oblivion music videos on YouTube in March of 2016 and dismissed it all as being some sort of crazy Svengali performance act with her as a puppet figurehead to a bunch of shadowy music producers (basically what it turns out Crystal Castles ACTUALLY WAS all along.) Something which - while macably fascinating in its own right - is NOT the sort of thing I'd ever want to willingly make myself a witness to.
Kept that up until March 2016 when I watched her KEXP live set also on YouTube (was going through all the KEXP live sets I hadn't seen before since they tend to have excellent production values and I was bored) and was completely floored by how hands-on it turned out she was in making/performing her music. Been a HUGE fan ever since.
Stayeduntil stumbled on the youtube video of her performing on KEXP

Lol ignore that last part

interesting. you basically changed your mind quite radically after just one small performance.

Fuck yes.

>In B4 "waifufag"

bump4grimz

okay, so is this grimes, you reckon, or her entourage/paid shills?

i wouldnt be suprised if it was grimes or her paid shills, but it's probably just one guy who changes his IP

HA! shit would be so cash

From her song being in add on TV and every ugly feminist girl in my college at the time raving about her back when she first popped up years ago.

op here. it's not grimes who posted this thread. before sperging out, you better know the fact that she has many fans here (not shills) who post about her every single day. and btw, filter her name, n00b.

does she like being choked?

>>n00b
>>ha ha ha oh wow

would you look at that

Is she wearing pants in this?

holy shit. you sound so fucking autistic.

some dorks from violent playground.

bump

When Sup Forums talked about her in 2011