SyFy's KRYPTON

Official synopsis.

>Two generations before the destruction of the legendary Man of Steel’s home planet, Superman’s grandfather Seg-El – whose House of El was ostracized and shamed –fights to redeem his family's honor and save his beloved world from chaos.

Cast and characters.

SEG-EL (Cameron Cuffe)

>An athletic and quietly confident renegade member of the science caste, decided to restore the lost honor of the House of El and save Krypton from destruction.

LYTA ZOD (Georgina Campbell)

>A reluctant warrior from the military caste and a member of the House of Zod, one of Krypton's most prominent families. She maintains a secret forbidden romance with Seg-El.

VAL-EL (Ian McElhinney)

>Seg-El's grandfather. A rogue genius who believes that space exploration is a basic form of self-defense, and he has tried, without success, to warn the Kryptonian elite about the arrival of an ancient threat, even braving the Phantom Zone for what he believes.

ALURA ZOD (Ann Ogbomo)

>Lyta’s mother and the leader of Krypton’s military guild. She is an extremely tough and demanding training officer.

DEV-EM (Aaron Pierre)

>A vicious, troublemaking cadet under Alura's command and Seg-El's nemesis.

>Seg-El
>Joe Siegel

hahah

DARON-VEX (Elliot Cowan)

>The Chief Magistrate of Kandor. His goal is to defend Krypton’s established oligarchy against heretics and dissidents, including Seg-El.

I can feel the Emmy's already.

Why are the Zods all black?

NYSSA VEX (Wallis Day)

>Daron-Vex's daughter. A junior magistrate with ambitious of her own and the ruthlessness require to achieve them.

KEM (Rasmus Hardiker)

>A rankless lower-class citizen as well as a brilliant engineer. Seg-El’s best friend and partner in an underground tech repair business

Nigs will riot if diversity is not enforced

Only one character left to be cast.

>TER-EL I Seg-El's estranged father. He has denounced his own father Val-El for his fringe experiments, and is disappointed to see his son Seg-El heading down the same destructive path.

why?

Why not?

Why do people make these prequels? I can never enjoy them because I already know it's going to be an unhappy ending for everyone. Seriously, if Seg El and co are all going to do and all of their efforts will be for nothing in a few years, then what's the point of all of this?

It's the same thing with Gotham. We already know Gordan will never catch the person who killed Wayne's parents and that he'll be miserable and jaded until batman shows up so what's the point of watching him suffer until then?

Shows like this are trash. They should just make a new original series.

>WE WUZ GENOCIDAL KRYPTONIAN SUPREMACISTS

At least Gotham had lots of well known villains and side characters, so in theory that show made sense, even though they failed to execute it well. This on the other hand has absolutely no reason to exist. No one knows any of these characters and if they wanted to make a show about sc-fi politics in space, they could have just created a new IP.

WE

can capeshit please die already

it's like adults are regressing into children.

WUZ

>they cancelled Titans/Blackbirds
>they're still going with this show

>Seg-El
> Seig Neil

White supremacists confirmed. That is why HE is ostracized and shamed and the cast is diverse.

SPACE KANGZ

All of this work just so they can work in a "Bow before me" line.

sounds like one of those cheesy 70's spinoff comics. love it.

Jesus, its such formulaic young adult nonsense. Just reading the character list has bored the piss out of me.

I am proud of my rich AfroZod roots and Trump must be stopped.

except gotham a shit and your a shit for defending it in the slightest

Isn't this DCEU

Unclear.

What is the purpose of shows like this?
There is no way people would care if this didn't have tenuous ties to a famous comic book franchise.
I really hope this doesn't get made. If it does, fine - I know that it's going to be stupid and die after 4 episodes.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING