Happy Thanksgiving you cum guzzling kike

>Happy Thanksgiving you cum guzzling kike

Holy shit Raimi is nothing sacred to you?

Raimi predicted alt-right desu

>trying this hard

you fuckers ruined a funny meme, just like unintelligent people ruined vinceposting

you should try something more like
>let us give thanks for everything white people have done for this country. Saving it from the savages, wouldnt you agree Peter?

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

>I can't believe I shook that niggers hand, god I feel dirty, I need to get home and shower

I thought the scene where he sliced off Mary Jane's nipples was a bit strong

holy shit

please leave the kek attempts to the professionals

>not getting the joke

Jesus Christ, the cast commentary was insane

FIX THE FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOR

Reminder

>In the phonecall scenes, sometimes Sam would be on the other end of the line. He'd mutter some of the most obscene racist and anti-semitic jokes ever. I won't lie, I kinda liked it.

Looks like Raimi's views rubbed off on a lot of the cast.

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IVE SACRIFICED

>Originally, Venom wasn't even played by Topher Grace, Raimi took the role on himself with a makeshift costume. The costume was said to look like something right out of a minstrel show orhestrated by the KKK, he would then tie Tobey Maguire down and proceed to chicken bones at him and taunt him over his "little pink dick". He would then make screeching noises and steal every wallet on set. Raimi was later found inside a supermarket, wearing a watermelon on his head and calling himself "King Coon"

It was pretty insensitive for Aunt May to make them pray and go on to thank god for every "red skin" that died since the first Thanksgiving.

At least they made a call back when you see the elaborate painting of Colonel Custer in the background later.

Kys

Gets the noggin a joggin'