Why can't she ACT?

Why can't she ACT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Academy doesn't share your opinion

She can. She also has sexually-charged feet! I wish that I wasn't underneath her soles.

Thanks reddit, you're the reason Sup Forums is kill.

why are you still here?

How do best and 2nd best Emma have such nice lips?

Watson should really try injections for her bird lips.

Fat lips are a nigger trait.

>admitting you are reddit and think the oscars matter
>posting that ugly hideous bitch
I'm here to be reminded of the autism

One can't reason with inferiority complex horseposters.

Giant lips are. Full lips are ideal.

Thin lips are ideal.

Her butt does the talking.

Why? Just because niggers don't have them?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

>The Academy

why is she so qt lads?

>best friends with JLAW

You wouldn’t know it by looking at them. This foreign born A list mostly movie actor (#1) and his A-/B+ list mostly movie actress frequent co-star (#2) have a habit of destroying not only their own relationships, but those of others too. It all started a few years ago when they were working on a movie together. The pair had been ruthlessly hazed on set by some of the other co-stars. To get even, the pair took some photos of one of the co-stars, who is an A- list mostly movie actor from an acting family. The photos showed the co-star canoodling with a woman. The photos were sent to the actor’s wife who shortly after the photos were sent, separated from her husband. Fast forward a few years. Our actor and actress are involved in relationships other than with each other. They get sent a script which they both want to shoot and start hanging out and discussing it. The next thing you know they are in bed together. Our actress almost immediately gets busted by her actor boyfriend. He goes on a drug fueled rampage. It is an interesting side note that our actress got her boyfriend hooked on drugs in the first place.

Is she dating anyone? She finally dumped that loser bf but is she seeing anyone?

she looks like the rarest of pepes

Meanwhile #1’s actress girlfriend hears about the drug fueled rampage and starts asking questions about why it happened. #1 admits what happened. He could really say anything because his girlfriend is not going anywhere. She is locked in. She does have some drug issues of her own, but has been fighting the urge to start using again. The only time she really leaves the house is to see her therapist or go to a meeting. Work is almost non-existent. I think she is scared to leave for long because #1 might change the locks. Fast forward a bit further and the two are shooting that movie that brought them back together. It took them all of two days before they were hooking up again. This whole thing is just going to explode in front of them.
Actor (#1): Ryan Gosling
Actress (#2): Emma Stone
Movie: "Gangster Squad"
Actor who hazed/wife: Josh Brolin/Diane Lane
(#1) girlfriend: Eva Mendes
(#2) boyfriend: Andrew Garfield
Current movie: "La La Land"

Reading these feels like I'm doing a crossword

she literally can't even act happy

Why the fuck did she get a Lego Oscar anyways

Enshrouded in the warmth of this still midnight, I descend toward the pond. Past the misty gloam of variegated shrubbery, shimmering in velvet and emerald shadow. Past the pebbly shore of time worn stones, sleek and slippery beneath my feet. Down to the skim of the tepid water. There are many males here. All are in full voice. Their bulbous glistening sacks, illumined by the waning moon, rise and fall with each guttural croak. I cannot match their hearty sounds. I am voiceless beside them. I hop away from the brim and assume a satellite position. I shall crouch beneath this rock and silently simulate the wholesome, vigorous croak of the elders that dot the pond. I crouch in wait for her. Her of tremulous and wide eyed beauty. Her slick, flat nose dotted with the divine sun pocks. Her delicate webbings each a crescent cove of glinting green light. Now, by the logic of a dream, she appears before me. Croaks spar across the pond, but sloping out from behind my rock, I am first before her sight.

Enty is a known liar and he makes up blind items

Watch it nigger

She is fantastic in La La Land. Easily her career defining performance.

Dumb Frogposter

t.bad kisser

>Why can't she ACT?

When you compare this two pictures you see some lack of commitment from Emily Stone

Play a legendary athlete with great shape and appear in the film sets without a single muscle

I've only seen her in Birdman, and she was great in Birdman. If she plays the same character every time I don't care, her acting was on point for this movie.

Her feet were built for sex.

>he likes thin lips

>On point
>On point
>On point

I fucking hate normiesites like Facebook or Instagram who make up these stupid phrases. Just say "Her acting was great."

You just know she does anal

>This reddit trash still up.
Bravo mods.

If I said "her acting was great", some autist would get triggered saying she plays the same role every movie. This already happened.
"on point" negates that.

Hello veddit.

Footpussy so regal.

You can't reason with inferiority complex horseposters.

kek what a pair of shitheads

If you have only seen one movie of hers's you haven't seen her in anything. If you think she was anything other than an utter travesty in Birdman you are reddit incarnate.

A one trick pony is just that, it works once. It worked for Birdman. Bratty teenager with emotional issues, she was great in that role.
You literally can not form a coherent argument as to why she's bad specifically in Birdman.

Post her feet already jeez

She was shit in birdman overacting not good acting.

On point is a pretty common colloquialism independent of social media. You motherfuckers need to get out of your little autism-sphere once and a while.

Also,
>implying Sup Forums never makes up dumbshit phrases or memes.

Bump