Name one flaw with Westworld

Name one flaw with Westworld

Pro tip: You can't

it's boring, the characters are insufferably annoying and the premise makes absolutely no logical sense

whats the plot
seriously there are to many different plot-lines to keep the show focused and actually interesting

I feel like they're rushing Thandie Newton's arc, her scenes in the last few episodes are where I have REAL trouble suspending my disbelief. Why exactly do those two lab techs just go along with whatever she says? It seems to me they'd have a hundred chances to shut her down and reprogram her, and it should've been completely obvious that this situation is headed for disaster

The awful, awful dialogue

Seriously it's so bad

well the show is a mess in terms of plotlines
And the dialogue is at best mediocre
And none of the characters are in any way intriguing and there is very little character development

The ching obviously didn't want to shut ger down, maybe because he loves her or because hes a dumb cuck. But hes the one that know how to use the tablet, so the other dumbo is powerless

these guys are supposed to be just robot fixers though right? Didn't they say something about them having limited control in comparison to the engineers? So how the fuck are they walking into fucking executive boardrooms and shit? They seem to have access to every single part of the park, why would they be given that if they're supposedly at the bottom of the totem pole?

Typical JJ mystery box nonsense.

>They have this crazy tech and can probably do any setting.
>They choose the wild fucking west...

they try to make women lust after BBC

every other setting would be worse

futuristic? well you have to abide by a bunch of laws and cant go raping everyone

medieval? well everything is shit and slow

It is just an unfunny sequel to Honey I shrunk the kids!.

The only thing going for it is the premise and 'mystery' shit that plebs eat up. The characters and writing is terrible. There are also no scenes for the show to breathe, characters(besides mib and ford) have little to zero depth and personality.

>the only thing going for this show in its first season is its premise and mystery that its setting up
wow who would've thought

Threadly reminder that the plebs who think it's a bad show and don't know what's going on are just too stupid to understand the plot.

>Says the pleb
Reddit is that way nigger

>RT
>accusing naysayers of being plebs
Isn't it usually the other way around?

How would you know where reddit is you redditor?

Learn what a review aggregator is and how RT is one.

There's lots of flaws

The biggest one is that HBO is seemingly trying to make it into a Game of Thrones replacement
That means stretching it out over many seasons with each episode being a series of 5 minute scenes following one character.

Like what's the point of having both the Maeve and Dolores storylines running concurrently?
They're both about the same thing.
Why are we following that stupid fucking writer?
Why is there a subplot about corporate espionage?
It's a jumble of plotlines when there only needs to be one or two.

The show has no focus and any sort of potency it might have had is lost by how flaccid the pace is

>letting other people tell you how to think or using other people's opinions to validate your own opinions
the definition of a pleb

Yeah, that's what shows do to gather up as big of an audience as they can

Much like how you watch for MiB and think Maeve is boring, others watch for Maeve and think MiB is boring, but you both keep watching for your faves; if the show was merely about Ford, it wouldn't have had as big of an audience as now would it, even though it would at the very least triple the show quality

You STILL haven't figured out what an aggregator is. Amazing.

How does it being an AGGREGATOR not make you a total pleb?

>boring

And to further elaborate, you're not even discussing your opinion of the show's content. You're just citing RT as the reason you are right rather than just believing in your own opinions on their own merit.

Figure it out yourself, then you might actually learn something.

You're assuming RT's aggregated score isn't based on something credible, like the reviews of all major reviewers.

Why the fuck would you shut down a miracle, dipshit?

>feminist clickbait bloggers are credible

an aggregator in my country is a machine that takes in gasoline and outputs electrcity

It's all of them, user, every reviewer everywhere, who never agree on anything. That's why an aggregated score of 89% is extremely good.

>a machine that takes in gasoline and outputs electrcity
That's a generator not an aggregator.

Maeve plotline.

Unless there is a very clever twist that explains it at the end.

I've got a few questions about the series.

First of all, how do the stories work? Do they reset each day? Sometimes it seems like they do, sometimes it seems like they don't. Maybe some do but others don't? How do the hosts that change story affect all this?

I think this is very farfetched and they didn't think it very thouroughly.

yes but we call it an aggregator

The only twist that can explain the shitty writing is that the engineers are retarded robots but that wouldn't be very clever.

They are androids much like the rest of the personnel.

>I think this is very farfetched and they didn't think it very thouroughly.
I never understood why they leave some dead host bodies around to rot in the sun but others they seem to retrieve immediately, even if it breaks the immersion of the guests.

because muh narrative

Another question, how come no one thought about the event of a guest going on a rampage and just killing every single host he comes in contact with?

This might as well happen and it will ruin the experience of other guests that want to interact with the guests in a different manner.

Have you even watched the show because they literally did that happen just to explain it.

HOW DO THEY SHRINK THE PEOPLE

I binge watched it and no, they didn't and it didn't happen. The man in black just killed a few.
I mean every single one all the time.

they don't fucking shrink anyone you fucking ass-munching porchmonkey

Shrinking elevator.

HOW DO THEY GET THE PEOPLE IN THE PARK

a fucking train

They had a one off character who started killing people and then the operators jammed his gun and put him in the jail until the next morning.

Jesus fucking Christ you people.

It's shit

Jam this, fucker.

I hope Damon Wayans daughter gets fucked, literally and metaphorically.
I also hope Evan Rachel Wood's romance can have a good ending, although I'm not sure anymore what that means with two men being in love with her, one being human and the other being a robot.
On a side note, did they create the cucked robot trope?

too much filler

the film was better tbqh

We didn't see Elsie slobbering over a cock

Or Dolores.
Oh, ERW, what are you doing to my poor dick.

Not enough snakefu.

The maeve storyline is one of the most poorly justified and infuriating arcs i've ever seen
There, wasnt that hard

Its hands down the best possible setting,
1. We know the actual park isnt a dream or delusion, its an actual place, so a 'futuristic' theme park makes no sense as it would just be on par with the current technology of the world
2. Medieval would be terrible, no guns or anything really that could be used by a firstime guest without a lot of upper body strength
3. I think the Wild West setting serves another purpose as well- note how the guests have no access to maps and the characters appear to be constantly exploring. That wouldnt be possible in any other established locale, as youd expect a futuristic or medieval setting to be fully mapped, where as a western setting would have been too dangerous to fully map, so theres an element of mystery that the show uses well
Also its cheesy as fuck and who doesnt love westerns

>Pay $40,000 for 24 hours
>spend 12 hours in jail

lel

Except he wasn't randomly killing people, he was on a quest with Snakefu and Hector's gang.
>Pay 40k per day
>Go on a quest
>Quest gets interrupted because there is a family of players with their dumbfuck children nearby
If my quest with snakefu got interrupted, I'd go apeshit.

this is the worst part of the series. other than this one story line, the show is great

the problem is that the show has no likeable characters

tfw to dumb to watch wesworld

This

>boring
>acting is shit
>typical cringy HBO dialouge
>boring characters
>ugly people are shown naked constanly
>trying too hard to be edgy and philosophical
>the outside world/lab scenes are extremely boring when compared to Westworld scenes
I couldn't get into it

No flaws. Maeve's plot is fantastic, Dolores is a bit boring and MIB is too cliche but overall it's good for television standards.

They keep killing my waifus

>to many

opinion disregarded

I can't get over that humanity invented perfect robots but they just use them for a stupid game park. I hope there is a bigger setup behind all of this.

It's a good show and a lot of people are interested in it. However, it will be mistaken as GoT 2 due to HBO memes. Sup Forums will be contrarian and do whatever they must to prove its bad.

>I don't watch the show

Fuck off.

Thats what the corporation is about, they bought the park, bit they have no interest in running the park, they just want the source code for the hosts. The park ends when Ford dies.

You know posting an Infowars image is like saying "please disregard my opinion" right?

>he hasn't broken free from the conditioning
Wake up sheep

Christopher Nonlinear Nolan

Trying to make me feel bad for robots was a bold move, it didnt work.
The shootouts are the dumbest shit ever. Robots cant hurt humans yet they are shot as if there was any tension.
Must be the most pretentious shit I have ever seen and thats probably the reason dumb people like it.