Special Forces Officer: ISIS Cells Are In America And Europe

Holy shit this guy is perfect.
>i hate Hillary so much...i...she should be in handcuffs
>if you are gay and living with your husband - that's great! just let me shoot and drink beer and ride my bike
>if you are a bad person...sorry...we gonnar bury you

Nothing makes me want to be an american and being sad of not being born as american as this guy right now.
This is like the top perfect ideology.
youtube.com/watch?v=m30ah5S4LvY

He starts talking about Hillary/handcuffs at: 11:45

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M37z1MBvT7k
youtube.com/watch?v=SxuOueb8fUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow really makes you think

>isis cells in america
is this like the neocon horseshit about al'qaeda cells being in the US?

what do you mean by this?

Bring early American spirit to eastern Europe :D

Modern America is far from perfect, though

American meddling created ISIS.

1888. Mein Führer!

>infowars

Get this fucking bullshit out of here. Come back with an actual credible source that has verifiable sources.

Pat!!!! This guy is a total bro! He is not a asshole like Paul Howe or other special forces trainers. He was by far the best out of Larry vikers, Chris Costa, Travis Hailey, Paul Howe that I've trained under.

kikeberg please, you want race wars anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=M37z1MBvT7k

Also, "bad" is relative. If a country had done to us what we did to the Middle East, every Sup Forumsster would be hungry for blood.

And remember that the vast majority of US Army enlisted are brown and have last names that end in "z" or a vowel.

>what (((we))) had done

youtube.com/watch?v=SxuOueb8fUw

shiggy diggy famalam

You must be incredibly ignorant if you think a jew would call out their neocon puppets.

your homework is to go watch the power of nightmares.

Wait hold up
>16:00 or so
>There's only a finite amount of money
INSTANTLY DROPPED. Alex should've kicked him off the show there and then. We can all be prosperous together. What kind of libertarian dickhead is that?

Do you live here? Did you vote? Did you write you local congressman? Did you protest? Fuck off, you're responsible through your complacency.
Yes, WE

You can print more money, but there is only a finite amount of "value" that money has.

This is why if you print more money, it is worth less.

He stated that kinda poorly, but it's pretty simple.

>unironically believing anything Tim kennedy says
That faggot is fucking insane

>Yes, WE
WUZ

Ah, democracy. The system whereby shitty leaders can offload their fuckups onto literally everyone else and then rather than being hanged or receive even the slightest of consequences for their actions, saunter off stage a few years later with a golden parachute and a comfortable job somewhere in the bureaucracy.

>(((Democracy)))

This guy gets it