Isn't it funny

Isn't it funny

Anyone that hates this zipperhead queer should watch the clip of him gettinf berated by an Arnold Schwarzenegger impressionist, he's incredibly stupid and his opinion shouldn't be worth shit. Undeniably well spoken though

jesus OP that image is fucking awful

two half screenshots of two tweets

zero effort/10

It was at first, but not any more. Liberals have absolutely zero sense of self awareness, he wouldn't even be able to fathom what you're trying to imply by putting those tweets together.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Trump probably thought it was rigged because every poll had him at a 2% chance of winning and he knew that was bs

What he said on both occasions was absolutely correct. Sad that you are attempting to obscure this.

D'you think he got assravaged by the Shat lately?

>Be Asian
>Be neither intelligent nor honourable

>Sup Forums
Fuck off back to /r/eddit.

this is a well known television personality, are you dense?

are we discussing his body of work or are we just talking about politics and pretending it's Sup Forums related because the guy in the OP was on tv?

you can discuss whatever you want buddy, personally I think someone who doesn't support the peaceful transfer of power like Takei should be permanently blacklisted from any acting role ever again

>that primo JUST material center

someone crown him

Well it's good that they don't let human trash into Hollywood then.

dude twitter thread

Trump
>says it was rigged before the election (because he rightly predicted he'd lost the popular vote by a landslide and needed an excuse)
Stein
>following the advice of experts, has noticed irregularities in the result

wow such hypocrisy *strokes neckbeard*

>irregularities
Even Nate Silver already debunked those supposed "irregularities" Stein is doing this for money.
At first she was asking for 1m and then it was 2m and now it's 4.5m

But here is the truth of it, there is no evidence of irregularities in PA. And Michigan was just called for Trump AFTER a recount. So even if somehow WI was rigged, it doesn't fucking matter there is no way for your candidate to win.

>if there was hacking or tamp
>with ballots anywhere, both
>should support a review. Am
>deserves clean elections
what the fuck am I reading OP? did you have a stroke while cropping that image?

I'm pretty impartial and didn't even vote in the election, but all the butthurt feminists make me laugh.

*unzips dick*

>Stein

Not today, Chaim.

regardless, there is clearly quite a difference between saying it's rigged before the results have even come in and after. Trump's bleating wasn't backed by anyone suggesting how misconduct could have taken place, it was just preemptive butthurt that turned out not even to be necessary.