Why do europeans always act like they've literally NEVER shit their pants in public...

Why do europeans always act like they've literally NEVER shit their pants in public? Those walmart pictures aren't that weird, it happens to everyone at some point.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/B6ua
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they want to larp as being superior to Americans.

it happened to me too

when i was 2

what do you mean exactly?
walmart the supermarket?
pooping on your pants literally or just being scared and insecure?

Sometimes your shit isn't well formed and you end up not being able to hold it in while in a public place like walmart, a supermarket, wherever. Why are you pretending you don't understand this really simple concept? Maybe when you're still in grade school your shit's perfect and solid every day but by the time you're 30 it's porridge consistency at best.

the only times I shit myself (after my baby years) was because I was sick of a gastroenteritis, and it happened a very few times.
you're just a disgusting fat piece of shit.
stop blaming europeans, the entire world don't do this.

Never shit my pants

people in other countries don't wear underwear when they shit themselves in public
vid.me/B6ua

>amerisharts try to justify grown men shitting their pants in the supermarket
It's normal only if it happens very rarely and there's no god fucking 5000 instances on the internet.

Maybe it happens when you're too fat so you have a harder time keeping all that mushed down junk food you ate inside?

American eat so bad that they think shitting on itself is normal? Where is this world going..

I'm sure digestion is easier when you live in a country that can only afford rice.

I'm sure digestion is easier when you do not weight 400 lbs.

Yall are getting baited so hard. Euros are running in circles here.

That pic is just so magical and truly captures the American experience. Gets me everytime.

I feel bad, Europe has so little nature left they don't know what a deer is.

Yeah, they actually think Penis inspections aren't real. Lmao stupid yuropoors.

You asked for a second front, you didn't say how wide :^)

>the entire world don't do this
>LITERALLY names a time when he shit himself

That's a really old image, awful bait though