What is the reason that in south america Islam is basically non existent?

What is the reason that in south america Islam is basically non existent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNakuraqVLE
notevenpast.org/slave-rebellion-brazil-muslim-uprising-1835-bahia-1993/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malê_revolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reconquista ruined it

Muslims are parasites which seek out the best host. If your countries were better they'd be fucking them up to.

It's not even that. European politicians literally let them in.

If they wanted they could cut the stream of Muslims within a day. In fact, when Trump came to visit to Italy they stopped all migration streams that week.

Considering most politicians have denounced multiculturalism I really have no idea why they don't.

>mfw i have never seen a jew, a black person, a muslim in my country EVER.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Because all latin americans hate them thanks to que conquista, and we're not afraid of saying it.

da joos, or rather they fear losing whatever power they have by pissing off their mostly liberal population.

You'd be considered black here though.

>Only country with muslims in latin america
>Only country that had muslim terrorist attacks

really clonkers my bonkers

Because at least here if they started to arrive in mass the local populous have the right to say
>We fill uncomfortable with them throw them out
And due to our laws they have to be kicked out
There is no need for a real reason just for the natives to not like them

>a Jew
nope
>a muslim
nope
>A black person
only haitian and american immigrants
>Haven't seen a black person in El Slavador
I call bullshit

Because the Arabs that did move there historically were either orginally Christian or converted to Christianity once they arrived there

The Netherlands is very politically incorrect. Hence we were one of the first in gay, euthenesia, weed, prostitution etc laws. We have always been politically incorrect, which is one of the reasons why we went to war with Spain for our independence in the first place. We denounced the divine right of kings and those catholic bible thumpers. And allowed free thought.

People do openly hate Muslims here. Our second political party wants to ban the Islam for a reason. And get our own guantanamo bay. And deport Muslims.

Why are there Palestinians in Chile ?

To be honest it is truly a problem of incompatibility with our societies
We took hundreds of Chileans, Spaniards, Argies and so on and so on, as refugees during the last century, now in less numbers Venezuelans come, and people don't mind cause we are very alike and our values mostly are the same.
If Muslims were more open to assimilate less people would complain

Muslims only like first world countries

We actually have lots of Norwegians, Germans, Belgians, Poles, Surinamese, Indonesians, Chinese, Antilleans, Turks and so on here. Almost every group is as big as our group of Moroccans here. But people almost exclusively complain about Moroccans.

They really are that shit.

Same reason christianity is non existemt in saudi arabia, through catholic jihad.

I have never seen a muslim in Cuba or miami ever either.

Mostly christian palestinian though

We're poor and an ocean away, Nancy Drew.

Maybe is the reason, however i remember that Uruguay took some of them and they hate the country.

They hate everything, including other muslims

Uruguay is still poor

Because Catholic values are still heavily part of our culture and most families will freak out if you don't follow their values.

Here in Mexico we also eat a lot of pork and since it's delicious I doubt anybody would seriously consider changing religion for that.

Catholics. They do fall for the muh heritage for memeing purposes but are absolutely integrated.

At least in brazil, if they started to mess around, the population would kill em with rocks and sticks in public, savages wouldnt accept another savage fucking around in their shithole, people here have this idea that it can be a mess, but its THEIR mess, so dont fuck up around, the gringos wouldnt have a chance. Vid related explains it quite well. The alpha dog tells the white guy this "I dont care if they are big, cause we are evil".

>youtube.com/watch?v=sNakuraqVLE

>never seen smart cultured jews
>only seen murderous narcos
wow, so lucky

jews are more dangerous than narcos though.

never trust a filthy jew.

In 1835 muslins slaves revolted in Brazil, they were defeated and absorbed by the local population, nowadays there is absolute zero muslims in the region.

notevenpast.org/slave-rebellion-brazil-muslim-uprising-1835-bahia-1993/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malê_revolt

nice pic. Saved.

i am not jewish but you sound like a rabid Sup Forumstard. you haven't even met them so how do you know

>never trust a filthy jew

t. literal dirt scum cardboard scum mexican

Laughing my butt off over here

What he said seems to have hurt you hard eh, Schlomo?

because your countries are shit and far away

He is right tho
Oh fucking fuck off irrelevant piece of shit cuantas copas tenes negro envidioso

t.

i dont speak monkey, englando or gtfo

Bassicaly the same ppl with different lenguage

What motivation do third worlders have to move within the third world?

islam spread through silk road and indian ocean trade routes which don't reach south america

Get grills

>Sup Forums
>englando
anda a robar lapices a alemania gitano ql

You're not getting bombed to shit in the other

They're parasites, obviously they will attack the rich countries first because of their better life quality, welfare, better infrastructure, etc. But i bet that in 20 or 30 years, when western europe becomes 100% black muslim and as shitty as their countries of origin, they will begin coming here in larger numbers.

goal of Islam is to spread so ofc they will come

Damn, he figured it out

And once the african savages come, we will show them that we are MORE savage than them and kick them off
Any nigga from the favela can defeat a thousand muslims in hand to hand combat at the same time, that is scientifically proven

this
i'd rather our sunni muslims be replaced by high IQ jews that benefit the country

>benefit themselves
Fixed

So why do they hate western countries? Easy. Muslims can't function without being ruled with an iron fist.

The real question is - why does the USA keep killing the dictators that keep MENA stable?

These filthy multicultural savages can't have democracy, because the only thing they want is the obliteration of other cultures and beliefs in their country.

SHUT IT DOWN

>implying our subhumans won't find this savage religion where killing is seen as an honorary thing appealing

They will be the first in joining them

Latin America and Eastern Europe must unite against muslim subhumans. Westerners are too civilized, you must become beast to defeat the beast

luckily, yeah
your countries have rich history and now you're losing your cultures with the current and future mixture lmao literally sitting there while it happens

pol pls go

my country is 24 years old

>Eastern Europe
Ew no. Also, you're Westerners, fuck off.

You tell em goy!

Nah, the population is very religious, even drug dealers and murderers pray and go to church.

Favela Strongholds.

>you're Westerners
>literally eastern bloc country

pol pls go

dont listen to slaveshits

dont even read the drivel they type out

these dickbutts are so fucking stupid and uneducated it's just annoying

Good job goy

pol pls go

t. a slavshit

I am Greek you jewish rat

Im Turkic actually

Thanks for standing up against hatred goy

you wuz samo, mane
you wuz nitra n shiet

nothing of that remained tho so who cares

why go from one shit war-torn shithole to another. there is no south american country that i'd ever like to go to

Fun fact: Brazil's president is an Arab

>no idea why they don't
hmmmm

pol pls go

mudslims have islam which gives them reason to butcher people. you bastards can do it without any reason.

Embarrassing

ridiculously because this post coming from literal hell.

T.commie

t. butthurted mudslim subhuman

Once we take all the delicious White, Black and Asian women, your women are NEXT. DEAL WITH IT!

t. Boltok the rapist

Because most muslim countries are arguably better than South American countries you know

T.enlightened Mongolian-russian rapebaby

Sheesh, its like Argentina being land of vanishing blacks.