What do normal people do all day

what do normal people do all day

They frog post on Sup Forums, /r9k/ or Sup Forums because the other boards are still too "Sup Forums" for their outsider feelings

work

Have sex with other people

meaningless shit until they fucking die, exactly like you. Buy they have friends and loved ones

Slave their life away

They go to their meeting spots like work or school, they complain and fulfill basic human needs like eating and do all of that very stupidly

It seriously is just mostly working, and having a significant other.

Sex.
Most men in the teens have had sex with women who are objectively attractive
Most men past 21 have had at least one threesome

Compared to normal men, are you maturing at a normal rate Sup Forums?

contribute to society.

how do you not get bored?

They make out.

Normies love watching television shows. It's literally their only real hobby aside from drinking/partying/having sex.

>contribute to society

why?

smoke crack

>contribute to society.
kill yourself cuck

you get to rest assured youre not a leach on the world, your family arent ashamed of you and in turn earn enough disposable income to spend on yourself, rent your own place and earn your independence, you meet people during this thing called 'life', and you make friends and you feel good about yourself for living a productive lifestyle

so that's it? impressing others and buying fancy technology?

Useless

socialize and look at their facebooks

Read the paper
Watch the news

It's like they are obsessed with the real world and not make believe internet pissing contests

>youtube
>instagram
>Television

fun fact: every move you do slows down the mass around you until, a couple billion years from now, space and time freezes forever. Every action you take contributes to the literal death of this universe. I hope you're proud of yourself.

>contribute
No you don't. You have a fucking humanities degree. The only contribution you've done is helping money flow (an hilariously small amount) which is a task a small algorithm could do much more significantly.

>you get to rest assured youre not a leach on the world

what's wrong with being a leech on the world?

Social media, work, and sex.

Hes just roleplaying mate

i know youre trolling, but if everyone was a leech how would the world look? who would pay for your bennies?

>scroungers trying to justify being a degenerate
you have a great outlook on life

Get the fuck out normie.

what does she do all day?

>contribute to society.

this is such a masturbatory statement tbqh

"HURR DURR I WORK THIS COMPLETELY MENIAL JOB; I'M CONTRIBUTING TO THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND!!!11!" t. normies

>you feel good about yourself for living a productive lifestyle
Sure. Sure.
Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Just by typing that you contributed to the death of the universe. I hope you're proud of yourself.

They stand around near their friends and speak about other times they stood around with their other friends.
>So how is Johnny holding up?
>He's doing great! This one time, we were together...

And they treat everything they do (play game together, eat together, play sports together, train together) as an afterthought, they don't take anyTHING seriously because the main goal of everything in their lives is being together with other people.

It's like Sup Forums, in a sense.
>Sup Forums never plays games seriously, they only stay together on the board talking about them all the time!

So is the real world, with literally EVERYTHING else.
Also you have an account visible to all and you wear on yourself every choice you've ever made.

user, if you don't breed some lower class babies I won't have any new employees in 20 years to perform simple tasks.

Find yourself a nice fat woman and make us some new children. The world needs you to make some kids. You'll feel good about yourself when you do it.

>tfw millionaire neet

probably lifting and yoga. she's pretty muscular

dont have to tell myself anything.

- i spend a while doing nothing, i get lonely, sad, feel shit

- i do a days work and go to gym, i feel good

you should try it. actually doing something with your life can lift your spirits, just dont put others down for not being a waste of space. thats what you are, a burden on your family and your nation

Every job is important.

If no one flipped burgers where would we buy burgers.

yes but it's nothing compared to lifting or having sex so get fucked normie

fuck hundreds of bitches in the gym then drive their sports cars through the supermarket while tossing around a football back and forth for seemingly days on end while shouting 'duduuue'

t. normie

Do you think she could kick Biel's ass?

>le if everyone did x meme

good thing we don't have to worry about that since there are tons of morons like you who mindlessly subscribe to this meme phrase

i dont do voluntary work, i do it for money. i have no choice

Social media and talking to friends in outside locations, I think. They also watch some TV too, so they're not that different from us.

i feel bad for coming here, why is this place full of such worthless fucking losers? makes me feel like im on par with you, when i know im a much better human than you wasters.
think about your parents when you go to bed tonight, consider how they feel about you living a meaningless life

I know this feel

I know this feel all too well

>He thinks there are lives that aren't meaningless

>but if everyone was a leech how would the world look?

The human race started off with everyone being a "leech" and things went pretty gud and then humans invented civilization and things are going pretty gud too but the difference is you have to work all your life for other people by being forced into thinking its necessary when really it's not. Work is useless, if everyone stopped working the world wouldn't stop spinning, some would survive and some would die and i don't think you could say this statement is any different from the situation we are in right now.

you took the bait too far now it's just obvious

I wish I knew that feel.

They have conversations with multiple people across every form of social media. I've seen people's snapchat accounts with like 1000 other people added on it and all they'll do all day is look at every story and reply to their friends while speaking to them on facebook.

Most of them are memeing. I'd estimate about 5% of this board's users are legit losers

>The human race started off with everyone being a "leech"

The human race began with hunter gatherers, who caught food for themselves and were self sufficient. Leeches on society today rely on others to do the equivalent of hunting/gathering so that they can do nothing. Back when humanity first started you would die if you did nothing.

>The human race started off with everyone being a "leech" and things went pretty gud

no. men were hunter gatherers, women looked after the kids.

people didnt spend all day in their caves doing fuckall.

>you have to work all your life for other people by being forced into thinking its necessary when really it's not

if i dont work i dont pay the rent and im homeless you prick. it pays for nice things that i enjoy, it pays for petrol so i can get from a-b, it pays for the pint i can enjoy with my mates down the pub on the weekend, it adds structure to my day.

citation needed, bruh

Compared to a robot? Their activities are much less intense and focused. The people they interact with are also much less homogeneous.

Shitposting about 20 different movies every hour on Sup Forums and looking at 1,000 different Pepes on /r9k/ don't have any frequently occuring analogs irl.

You're scratching the surface on an interesting idea. We think money == value you've given to this world. Welfare benefits go against that mindset.

Marx kind of tried to go around that with the whole labor theory of value, but that's not quite right either (if you dig a hole and fill it back up, you did labor, you suffered, but no one really benefits).

We can say benefits are an investment, but that assumes autists eventually get better and contribute more value to society than we've given them. Pretty shitty investment imo.

You guys are my Facebook :'^)

the funny thing is neets would be enslaved/killed or wouldnt even make it that far if things were like it was back then.
all these neets seem to think theyd be bear grylls in the wild without civilisation, but cant even make eye contact with a female in a shop

>pulling random numbers out of your ass

anyways, just because a lot of these frogposts are ironic or ridiculous doesn't mean they aren't based in reality

Sup Forums isn't a safe space for autists, there are more normies here than some people would like to believe but at least half the site is still composed of varying degrees of trash

Serious question for the NEETS

Are you all underage? Or do your rich parents just give you money?

>The human race began with hunter gatherers

Yes. This is what I meant when I said "leech", the variation in the sense was that if not a leech on society then a leech on nature and all it can provide. Sorry if i was unclear

>Back when humanity first started you would die if you did nothing.

Couldn't agree more. Hunting was enjoyable though. Can't know of anyone who enjoys the properties of aminomethylpyrimidinylhydroxyethylmethythiazolium chloride for example. Or what value gold will have in 5 sec.

canada has A+ welfare

You get free internet too?

neetbux