When you're getting your fucking neck slashed, that's perhaps the point to go "I don't care if they fire me...

When you're getting your fucking neck slashed, that's perhaps the point to go "I don't care if they fire me..." and tell someone...

Why is the writing for this subplot so fucking terrible?

Worst subplot in this show

but he is a host bro

Because he's a host, so is the asian. The magic heat ray healed his neck and hosts are fucking printed wet ware not flesh and blood in real terms. Maeve knows it, they fucking don't.

>magic heat ray healed his neck
all it did was close the wound dumbass

Is that really an excuse? Why would Ford design worker hosts that are so dangerously incompetent?

>heat ray
It was a shrink ray that made the wound microscopic.

>not much difference between us

It was just a future bandaid

This, every other subplot is good but the Maeve one is really annoying and drags down the show. There better be some kind of twist that explains the retardation of beardy and Asian.

>Because he's a host
So who is writing programms and algorithms for them? Who maintains them? Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

>that pic
>that quote

wew

do you think juvenal had any idea that his writing would travel through time to this moment, and for me to experience it along with that picture.

plus maintaining them all would be near impossible, even with his mini-lab

u fookin goober

Who is this attractive female person?

Does she show her tits again?

because this show is written by jonathon nolan
none of his scripts ever make sense
-batman series
-inception
-etc

Both of the employees are hosts. Ford is fucking around with Maeve to see how far he can go with this shit. Maeve is key to the hosts' eventual "ascension" into perfect consciousness.

Hey guys, what if... Hear me out, what if the two people in the suits collecting her were mr beard and mr asian!

All according to keikaku!

She's naked like every episode and has horrible tits

>a theme park about fufilling your wildest fantasies
>non of the women, even in the whorehouse, are more than solid 7s

yeah we-re definitly being rused on several levels

Lili Simmons is a straight 9 on a bad day, you gay cunt

This.
Laser-based suture/scalpel

She wasn't intended to be in the park though

the problem with this is that Ford would be utilizing a faulty test

If he really wanted to see how far she would go or how intelligent she could be, he wouldn't utilize hosts that didn't display fully human reactions and emotions like just going "fuck this, im out"

It would be like testing a self-driving car in an area with no roads. What's the point?

Nah mate, this' just a flesh wound.
And her inteligence is maxed, so even stupid actions are really smart and cunning, and you are just a stupid dummy viewer to not get it!

Now eat this shitsandwitch of a subplot and say
>"Thank you, Mr, Nolan. Can I have another one next week?"

EVERYONE IS A HOST
ROBOTS ARE PEOPLE TOO

SOYLENT GREEN IS ROBOTS

That would be dumber than them just being retards. "We made these hosts retards, just so this can happen. For what purpose you ask? Because I am actually a retarded." The writing is just shit. End of story.

"I'M NO DAMSEL!"

>damsels in distress wasn't a popular known term until the golden era of hollywood

"We go to great trouble to ensure that our guests can't possibly be harmed... But we let our hosts knock out guests with punches which of course has no risks or lasting effects"

Say what you will but Old Bill has to be the best special effect i've seen in a long time.

>damsels in distress wasn't a popular known term until the golden era of hollywood

You do realize it's a wild west theme park, not history channel.

>filename

kek lad

Kek

>Lili Simmons
9? wtf She looks like a rodent and has no tits.

Her subplot started out really strongly, with her slowly realizing what was happening and then intentionally getting herself killed to learn more.

But these two lab techs... goddamn are they fucking stupid. I don't even know what the asian guys motivation is, he personally gave her no loyalty, max intelligence, and is actively helping her escape. How the fuck does he think that's going to play out?

I'm still hoping they set it up that she's going to escape & just when she's about to walk out the door Hopkins comes out of no where & spoils it, this plot line with the two geeks being absolute moronic pushovers is the worst part about the show.

>Not even putting fake lenses on the fake glasses
Lazy.

It's another warning against being a cucked beta faggot who can't into real women

Maybe it's a part of his programming

I must apologize for Sylvester, he is an idiot.
We have purposely programmed him wrong, as a joke.

The best subplot, OP is a flaming Sup Forums fag.

Pleb as fuck

I refuse to accept this anti-waifu bullshit.

Here's the thing, if you want a show with flawless writing and no glaring plotholes, fuck off back to Yahoo! and go watch Downtown Abbey.

Any show that has mysteries and ebin twists is bound to be a little bit frustrating, but if the show in general is good enough you stick by it. Or if it gets too fucking ridiculous you drop it, like I did with Mr. Robot season 2.