Age Progression Thread

10: Outkast, Blink-182, Eminem, No Doubt
13: AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath
16: Animal Collective, Pink Floyd, Radiohead
23 (now): Ween, Tegan and Sara, Kathleen Hanna, Grimes

actually I'm 24 now

you turned into stacked albums that's great

I may have gone a bit overboard.

Eighteen would have been things like Animal Collective, Mercury Rev, Black Dice, Joanna Newsom, and Swans.

why you always tired

because user i use the internet instead of sleeping. also i permanently have bags under my eyes no matter what.

>also i permanently have bags under my eyes no matter what.
no you don't. you are young so you think it's impossible to take care of yourself, but it's not. habits are like a tree, they need to be trimmed and pruned as they grow to ensure the tree grows straight. and sleeping is the tree trunk. it's the most important thing and its what you should be doing right now.

>OP doesn't post his own edition
>tranny
inb4 a million replies

Talking some positive shit here. I know I feel that way a lot because I have psoriasis but you're right dog.

I'm manlier than you kid

>self-deprecation
>square glasses
>rebelling against the father figure

yup, it's a soyboy

i appreciate your concern but i dont mind them tee bee aich.

let see the big puff

>not being able to admit that you were a tremendous faggot in junior high
I'm hardly rebelling against my dad's taste in music, all the shit I listed for age 10 is alright but just not my favorite. He loves Bowie, The Smiths, Eno, and Talking Heads.

You look like you just wandered out of a Doctor Who convention without knowing it and your significant other broke up with you through Snapchat.

who asked for your fucking life's story?

10: whatever pop-rock and alt-rock on the radio like Weezer and Green Day. Also one Will Smith album for some reason.

13:somehow made a left turn into 90s gangster rap and old-school hip-hop like Funkmaster Flex, Wu-Tang, Onyx, Tupac.

18: a mix of classic punk bands like Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, some anarcho-punk like Crass and Conflict, a lot of mallgoth and nu-metal stuff like NIN, Manson, Fear Factory, Murderdolls, Mushroomhead, Drowning Pool, etc.

Now, 32: literally anything. I'm glad I grew out of my teenage anxiety music phase.

I can't draw so here' unrelated picture

Wait, so you fuck dudes or chicks?

i did i was the second reply you clown

intercourse doesn't do anything for me

no one, I'm a tripfag so narcissism is par for the course

>intercourse doesnt do anything for me
perfect

Why does an asexual person have the urge to be a transvestite? Dude I don't get your brain

Why are so many guys becoming girls? It seems like some kind of mass gender suicide is taking place.

why would you want to be a guy?

>so many

It's only because this website is gay and started taking tumblr & reddit refugees since the 2010s

t. gaiaonline

I don't, the same way I don't want to be twenty three.

deformity in the frontal lobes

the good news though is that in Spartan-like times those genetic dead ends would have been discarded as well, albeit at birth.

this.
im too "problematic" for tumblr but im still a huge faggot.

Or it might just be excessive tolerance. Like Einstein said, tolerance is the lube that helps to slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of society.

yikes

transsexuality is being increasingly celebrated as masculinity is increasingly demonized.

we didnt come here to discuss trannies

is there anything wrong with wanting to be girly

i know

It seems like that's going to have serious repercussions in culture within fifty years. Polarities such has masculine and feminine are essential for growth. It's like if we demonized winter because it's too cold.

Yes, people just need to accept that men and women are different and serve different purposes in life.

Not at all. Actually some cultures make a practice out of intentionally embodying traits of the opposite sex. Literally changing your biology in order to do that just seems extreme. There's nothing wrong with it though.

I always see you in these threads and I respect you for doing your own thing
Bowie, Eno, and Wire are all good shit
I like your progression bro good stuff
I love the variety here, especially the inclusion of Homestar Runner
I wish I had taste as interesting as yours baka
Why so sad buckaroo

There is no actual correlation between that two things

made this a few months ago, still holds up

kylie minogue slaps

Ay techno boi incoming

Just kill me, my guys.

Fuck my boipucci

this lack of contribution disappoints me

Damn dude MuCore much

Your taste at 13 was better than the rest of your life

>uses boipucci
>death grips, ttc, mgmt, fleet foxes
that explains it

what do you mean

The fuck did you expect

10: 9 inch nails, disturbed, Nickleback
13: Harvey Danger, The Fratellis (surprisingly solid in retrospect)
16: Ice Cube, Minor Threat, GG Allin, Kendrick Lamar
Now(18): BROCKHAMPTON, The Rolling Stones, Sturgill Simpson, Danny Brown

the whole act of just dumping your chart in the thread and leaving without responding to anyone. it doesn't foster discussion and it's part of the reason why these threads die out

Lol i responded, just not in my post breheheheheh

oh, my bad

Thought you were underage but lord time flies
>Worlds came out more than three years ago
>I've been on Sup Forums for over 6 years
Jesus Christ

Private Parts is a fucking garbage album you pussy

Got carried away with this one

Superior taste at 13, what happened to you

>some young motherfuckers
and this is why I don't argue with people on 4chin. I was just as dumb as all of you fucks when I was your age

I was born old and gray

pls no bully ;_;

>what happened to you
I started listening to different stuff