Would you racemix with a colombian girl?

Would you racemix with a colombian girl?

I'd racemix with any girl brah

no but i would fuck one of their numerous trannies

i'll give her my big mapuche dick ;))))

donde estan las chicas blancas en este pais?

Of course.

I live in a state without many Latinas and never gave them much thought until I started traveling Central and South America.

Just hooked up with a 30-year old woman here in Mexico City - was fucking fantastic. Not only was she pretty crazy, but she went out, bought a bunch of food, and cooked me breakfast the next morning.

Can't believe I've been missing out on this for so long.

when i went to ecuador I met a man who had three bastard children. His explanation was that "when you live in a place with so little in it, temptation is always at your door". literally the only thing they do is fuck because they live in the third world

>having children is bad
>population birth rate plumbete
>your economy collapses
>pensiom funds collapses
>population age
>inmigration happens
>ethnically replaced by non whites
>population now non white
>become a thirld world country
wow, really made me think.

Been to Ecuador and a handful of other places.

Most of the women I've met abroad on Tinder have been comfortably middle- or upper-middle class.

how many times are you going to ask the same fucking thing?

in many different places

how if they weren't married?

I really have no idea what you were trying to say.

I wouldn't mind to impregnate one t bh famalam

I'm from Cali and when I checked tinder it was 60% black apes.

disgusting.

its still racemixing if Im mestizo right cause would bang

I thought blacks in Colombia were more or less concentrated along the Caribbean coast?

Don't recall seeing many in Bogota or Medellin. I didn't have time for Cali, though.

because Cali is majority black, the "whitest" cities are Bucaramanga, Medellin and Cucuta, if that's what you're looking for you should look there

they're concentrated in both coast.
the inner parts are more or less white.

Che ceron jsajkaajsajsjasjkajakasjka

actually most of them are located in the pacific, in the carribean there is also a lot of mestizos, whites and middle easterns too

Huh.

That's interesting. I only went to a few large cities in the central part of the country before heading to the Caribbean coast.

Wouldn't mind going back to Colombia.

If I can't get into the Peace Corps after I finish university, I'll probably stay in Bogota or Medellin for a year or two. Teach some English part-time, make bank (relatively speaking) on the side with my writing business.

Fucking avoided Latin America for so long because I didn't think I'd like it, but now I can't get enough TBQH.

>Peace Corps
>working for free
explain?

I'm hoping to do the Peace Corps along with a master's degree. After that I'm probably going to take a Pan-American motorcycle trip from my state in the Midwest to either Argentina or Brazil.

Two of my close friends are in the Peace Corps - one's in Moldova and the other is in Tanzania. Going to visit the guy in Tanzania in a month (MEX-JFK-CAI-DAR).

Both of them are having a great time. They're not white hippie trash, either - one's a refugee from Russia and fluent in five languages, and the other is a dual citizen with a European cunt.

I like traveling a lot and think it'd be a great opportunity to learn a new language and get sort-of-not-really paid to live abroad and do something halfway constructive.

sounds pretty fun but about that motorcycle trip aren't you scared? there was an american that did this maybe last summer and got killed pretty fast

good luck with everything else

you should also consider Bucaramanga, i think it's the most underrated city in the country

I know there was a British or Australian fellow who got murdered in Mexico a couple years back.

IIRC, he was riding through the middle of Michoacan. He ignored numerous warnings from locals and federal police about the route he was taking and wound up getting kidnapped by a cartel because of it.

What's good about Bucaramanga? Never went there.

It's just an idea at this point. If I get into the Peace Corps I'll do that, given the resume boost and intensive language experience. If not, definitely gonna be Mexico or Colombia.

All this traveling has more or less ruined me for 9-5 shit. I'm never going to be a normie at this point.

why you keep making these threads?

Well it's not wealthier but has less poverty than Medellin and Bogota so that means it's more secure, it's also surrounded by nature like Medellin and has a lot of parks, and it's also less crowded but it's still big, it's basically Medellin but comfier

I don't mind big cities, to be honest.

Tempted to take off half of next summer semester to spend a month or two in Colombia to take Spanish lessons.

I fucking loved Bogota, TBQH. Found the women there much friendlier than in Medellin. Only place in the world where I've had girls trying to get me drunk (didn't even get robberino'd, either).

Too bad I can't dance for shit, tho.

>After that I'm probably going to take a Pan-American motorcycle trip from my state in the Midwest to either Argentina or Brazil.
Do you know any bookmakers who'll accept a bet on you getting murdered? I don't care about the odds, because I'm willing to put down any amount.

You're a retard.

Tons of people do the same thing every year.

Why do you post this every day? What compels you to spam the same shit day in and day out without an impetus to trigger it

>colombia
>white

I have already done it. Not impressed, she was "native/indian", wide hips, stocky, short, shitty face, decent tits, ugly big pussy that craved big dicks.