Wtf happens here?

wtf happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORwBHCxASf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Argentina in denial

Wannabe Gaúchos, but never real Gaúchos.

cows

Uruguay please save your country before Frente Amplio's ex-commies destroy it, and stay irrelevant because if not, all amerindians will come to your country.

it's too late bro, we are already fucked up

Vote for Partido Nacional at the next elections.

they are also shit, the best thing i could do is save money and get the fuck out of here really

this

Are there really zero major cities or towns in central Uruguay?

this

people biting each other whilst playing football

you know it's a country where just 3 millions people lives so...

I can understand all the cities crowded near the Atlantic coastline, but not all the ones around the borders with Argentina and Brazil. The idea that you could pretty much go from Salto to Rocha and not see any civilization in between is unbelievable.

Did they have some war where alot of people died and the Pope said Polygamy was allowed because they were so fucked?

HERBA LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=ORwBHCxASf0

renegade province

>but not all the ones around the borders with Argentina
The frontier between Uruguay and Argentina is a River (The Uruguay River), which is navigable, so yeah. They do have an easy access to the sea from there, so people established there.

Ja ja ja ja

Argentina's pimple haha

It's like Paraguay

jajaj tenes el culo roto brazuca jajaj

Weed, asados and Argentines.

Argies living in HUE clay

Good meat, cool people. I've met some Uruguayans on Volga river cruise. One was general. We teach him to drink vodka.
On of best South American countries if not the best.

no, not really, not at all no

>crowded cities in the atlantic coastline

not necessarily, of the 10 most populous 'cities' only 3 are in the atlantic coastline and they aren't crowded at all
only Montevideo is crowded as fuck and then you have a million small towns surrounded by prairies

thats the other guay

There live like 25 people estimated

>the idea that you could pretty much go from Salto to Rocha and not see any civilization in between is unbelievable
I mean you will see civilization but it's mostly small towns, really. We have 1.3 million of 3.4 million in Montevideo and the rest mostly in a whole bunch of small towns

at least none of them is mexican :^)

How can they be anyhting if they don't really exist

to be honest I'd rather prefer not exist at all than be a mexican :^)

Vivís acá papá, salí a la calle y fijate que pasa, habla con un vecino, yo que se. Saca la reposera a la vereda y tomate unos mates en chancletas, como hacen todos los viejos.No pasa nada, ya sabes que nunca pasa nada acá. Somos 4 gatos locos y casi todos viejos, que querés que pase?

Argentines call them dinosaurs

The people are too stoned or old to do something.

They continue crying for loosing the final of the 1930 World Cup. La tenes adentro Porteño!!

Everything comes back, dinosaurs are the future !!