Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL25WQ3O9tI
youtube.com/watch?v=3qD_La2F6bk
youtube.com/watch?v=5foLFt_jOp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>any couple
cuck thread?
sage

Threadly reminder Dolores is the Lady in the White Shoes = real final boss, not Wyatt

So Will is MiB then?

>Showed he has capability to be cruel when he said they should leave that dying boy
>MiB recognized and commented on orientation host lady and implied she had been around as long as he has, and she was the one who greeted Will.

Logan

How hype are you guys for the finale?

>people on r/westworld are saying it's GOT level dark
>eviscerated corpses
>spider like robots
>William gives Dolores a "shock of her life"
>'Is the man she's trusted so long really a hero after all? Is he even human?'
> "This might be where you can argue that the new approach is, for the first time, seen uncluttered by any of the old approach."
>terrible dilemma
>Nolan said the ending scene in Delos is his favourite scene in the Series
>Nolan said in Vulture that Lisa Joy (writer of episode) was going to stick around 'for a long time, I promise you' implying the script is GOAT
>Lost insult in episode

It's going to be GOATER than GOAT.

DELETE THIS

He's also gonna rampage and show that dark true self that feels nothing when he kills

Dolores is Wyatt.

>every new drama needs a billion fan theories
fandoms are a fucking mistake

Dolores is *worse* than Wyatt. Wyatt is just a miniboss.

What the fuck, how did he rip their limbs?

see

needs more shrinkposting

>5 seasons confirmed

Why? This show doesn't seem to have enough material to have 5 seasons. 2 seasons is enough.

It also sucks that season 2 won't fucking premier until 2018.

> After all this time I have finally become the MiB

Cuck Rage and their own swords, axes, shotguns, etc.

Anthony Hopkins said in a talk show interview that this season was filmed in 2014 and that he didn't remember his part enough to be surprised by the character.

My point being: It took so long to debut this season because of CG effects, and that's probably why it's going to be until 2018 for Season 2

Probably going to play around the world outside Westworld, the lifestyle of that black robot and all that shit. So it becomes less of Westworld, moreso one half of it, while the rest of the cast kept evolving outside that shit.
They probably introduce new robots and reveal some shit for no real reason.

Sucks, really, I wished to see more collaborations between the tourists, the plotlines itself, how the robots changed accordingly. Especially a lot more characters than what is shown so far as they all are two-dimensional, boring shitheads with nothing that sticks out whatsoever.
The only guy that seemed promising was the "man in black" because he is extreme and, thus, more interesting than the rest of the bland cast.

Story isn't even difficult or so, just dumb and shitty. It really does not justify an hour of television.

where are the cg effects. the boobs?

>highlands

>lowlands

BRAVO NOLAN

No, the MiB said he didn't try going full dark until a year ago.

wow, a hypno fetish show

What? 2014? No way!

Seriously, why the fuck?

If this isn't your otp you should consider suicide.

No, he'd gone dark, just not child killing levels of dark.

Need a version that ends at shrink ray

>So Will is MiB then?

Would a Will=MiB retard please explain to me how MiB was revealed to be Arnold's killer, yet William is clearly acknowledged to be a complete n00b to the park, four years after the creator "died from a suicide" as his buddy Logan mentions?

>1:500000 scale

>MiB was revealed to be Arnold's killer

[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=KL25WQ3O9tI

>We started 2 years ago. I was just watching it now and I'd forgotten I was in some of those scenes.

>3:13
youtube.com/watch?v=3qD_La2F6bk

Even if he's not outrightly revealed to be Arnold's killer (Dolores?), he asserts he was on the scene to stop him...four years before William shows up.

Hopkins will die in your near lifetime

it's more like, after the "partner" killed himself (arnold) the park was said to be haemorrhaging money, and since logan/william are there as investors related to some company it makes more sense that william invested into the park saving it.

Not that user but you need to stop being autistic.

Logan said the cofounder's death sent the park into a freefall. If MiB gave them the cash or took command enough to survive and get out of the freefall, he would've stopped Arnold from taking Westworld with him

What's the matter, user? ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH SLEEPIES?????????

>I wonder what I would find If I open you up
Ford a host confirmed?

Did anyone notice that the way Ford calmed Maeve down in the flashback was with a music file called "Reverie - Debussy" ? He said it was "an old trick from an old friend." I wonder if this has any bearing on why Maeve shut down the player piano that time in another episode.

Mm-kay. That makes sense, but...

I'm warning you guys...I suspect the William=MiB thing was planted online by the show's producers. Watch 4:05 in that same video and tell me if Ford isn't hinting MiB is a host.

>dat knowing smirk

That's a keeper!

No, Ford is just an evil white man who oppresses blacks and women ( hosts)

maybe it is just a failsafe from Arnold

Has anyone notice that in all the episodes Dolores cries?

What is she eating there?

How long until it is revealed that the entire story is just Ford having a dream?

shes highly sensitive and at the same time a cold blooded killer when needed

perhaps he fell asleep inside the shrink machine

>says she'll no longer be a damsel in distress
>still is one

what the fuck are you talking about, do you even watch the show?

During that MIB x Teddy scene near the end of the latest episode I had a seizure and a panic attack out of nowhere. This show is fucking up with my brain.

imagine the size of the shrink ray

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

Why don't they fuck Maeve and say she forced them to do it so she gets captured and terminated?

Or shrink themselves and shut her down from the inside liek ant man

>shrink themselves and shut her down from the inside liek ant man
literally the only scene this show needs to be a 10/10

>ywn torment Dolores

;_;

>ywn torment Dolores
kill me now

1:1 anons has 8 straight victories, shrinkrayfags btfo!

Wait so there is big dolores and little dolores?

>William was wearing the same shirt for 30 years
shrinkline fags btfo

>wearing same shirt for 30 years
more like stinkfags amirite

HAAAAAA

it's not his, Westeworld gives you clothes, you absolute dummy

this

you think the costume designers would just duplicate clothes without purpose for important characters?

I think they'd do it to trick morons.

you dont have to call yourself a moron for tricking yourself in to thinking they'd trick us

I'm not him, but this post made no sense, do you actually speak english?

What would Teddy do if he found Dolores with another man?

>My daugher said "Mom killed herself because you were so angry"
>Were you ever angry
>No

What did he mean by this?

When will you 1:1 peasants learn your place!

????

For comparison

Dank af

Where is Pariah supposed to be on this?

I want her to dominate me.

>shrink meemers think they are funny

you look like 12 year olds

I want to play with Maeve's nipples!

>cute

>cute
You must like men user

>"""""""""""""""""cute"""""""""""""""""

well this place is filled with preschoolers and her tits do look like water ballons so I guess it makes sense.

One does not simply deploy a shrink ray to interact with cowboys and indians.

10/10 Thanks

I wonder if Elsie stays hydrated and if her pee is bright yellow or not.

When he reached for his knife reflexively I really thought he was going to cut that guy open to reveal mechanical innards and try and show them to Dolores.

No, Teddy is Wyatt.

Do you ever think about how many times Elsie pees per day?

I thought it was significant a few episodes ago when they showed Ford uploading the new storyline into Teddy specifically like he was special. But when questioned he said Wyatt was his army sergeant. However, 3 stripes = Sergeant and if you look in the clip in you can see Teddy is in fact a Sergeant too.

If Teddy is based on how William used to be, could Wyatt be based on Logan? Teddy and Wyatt used to be friends and served together until Wyatt went full on crazy evil, like Logan.

>he thinks Logan's the one who went crazy

See

doesn't mean anything, since teddy also has gone ape shit, william and teddy seem to be evolving in the same way during their quests. teddy started off as a loser, but he's surprising MIB by killing dudes ruthlessly etc, william started as a pussy, but he surprised logan by killing guys and abandoning him.

MIB tells teddy that wyatt has dolores and he has to save her. its obvious in the next ep that logan has dolores and is going to fuck her up if william doesn't save her.

Sauce???

reposting real woke shit

youtube.com/watch?v=5foLFt_jOp4

Why did they dub over the MIB's speech?

Any Doloresfags on right now?