Sup Forums has done it again!

Sup Forums has done it again!

Get ready for another huge injection of new users!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#Solicitation_of_prostitution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God fucking dammit. This site will not survive another attack like the gamergate scandal. Half the users are still on 8ch bitching about it.

Is this how we die?

Sup Forums..uhh..finds a way.

It's been nice knowing you chaps.

Where to now? Fullcha.n?

>Blue eye

Is Nigger Kainyae aryan? Is Yeezus redpilled?

is that wesley snipes from Blade 2?

just ignore it
nothing will happen
please

Well that explains why he was hospitalized

Sup Forums really needs to cleansed.

>The misinformation campaign began when John Podesta’s email account was hacked and his emails were published by WikiLeaks during the presidential campaign. Days before the election, users on the online message board Sup Forums noticed that one of Mr. Podesta’s leaked emails contained communications with Mr. Alefantis discussing a fund-raiser for Mrs. Clinton.

Half of them can barely abide by the first rule and always ensare their fellow 13-year old friends into using Sup Forums.

God fucking damn it Sup Forums

FROM THE DUSTY MAY SUN

>reddit beasts
>this
>star wars reddit one around the corner
Sup Forums isn't going to make it lads

This. We really need to censor them.

Sup Forums was a mistake.

I for one think Sup Forums is doing a great job.

>mfw this year's Winter ball ruined by newfriends needing to be schooled about what is

Thanks Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was right again.

>write fanfiction
>call it a "conspiracy theory"
>retards believe you

>Sup Forums really needs to cleansed.
what's triggered you so much friendo? Clinton losing?

Double this. We should make this site more user friendly and require account registrations so we can easily filter out and ban people who do not agree with us.

And here they are "ironically" and "epicly" meming

Right on cue

The endless Sup Forums shitposting on Sup Forums
The absolutely retarded conspiracy shit.
The falling for fake news like old people on Facebook shit.

We need a wall alright.

Whatever happened to "Don't believe everything you read on the internet"? Hell what happened to "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."?

inb4 more shitposting

I think we can all agree Sup Forums is the greatest of all boards.

I voted for Trump though?

What has me nagged though is that Sup Forums are for the most underage redditors, who bestow on themselves the laurels of Trump's victory, and who entertain delusions that Trump knows about them and cares about them.

Also Sup Forums triggers me because they have to be obnoxious about everything and avertize themselves to every normie out the.

How do you think Trump got memed into the White House?

People stopped being able to trust the news

Worst? Yes I can agree on that.

But they trust "random retard posting nonsense on the internet"?

>memed into the White House
>implying Sup Forums influenced the election in any tangible way

By absolutely marks and morons who somehow bought the slogan bullshit he was selling even though everything pointed to it being nothing but marketing?

Voting against their own interests, that's smart.

>Don't trust the news.
>Trust random websites and gossip mongers instead.

Once you go full retard you can never escape, no matter how many redpills you take.

>let's just literal fake news makers instead

It's funny how nothing substantial came from those emails except for tinfoil crap.

But the things they were posting turned out to be true. Please shill elsewhere, CTR. You lost.

>children on Sup Forums believe real-citizen-news.io stories about Hillary bussing in millions of Mexicans to illegally vote for her
>so do my parents and grandparents

we need a hard restart on the internet.

As was instantly demonstrated, they now swear by "random internet headlines" as absolute fact and are so up their own asses about it that they deny anything that challenges it.

Including "common sense" and "logic"

Trump won because Hillary was the worst candidate in history. He'd have lost against literally anyone else.

If she was the worst candidate why did more people vote for her?

so can someone summarize what the fuck this is for the non sub humans that dont browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums

None of it is true, at all. CTR isn't around anymore, friend. Hillary's (probably literally) dead.

Role playing isn't allowed on this board either. Fuck off back to /mlpol/ where they tolerate your fedora shit.

>democratcs commiting voting fraud is a Sup Forums made theory
Literally kill yourself. There's no valid reason for all of the US to not require voter ID.

Because SJWs are the worst people and are all contained in California

Actually he won because his whole "appeal to poor rural white folk with lies and fake promises about bringing back the good old days" worked just enough to flip rust belt states, aided by the voter suppression the GOP have been working on for years with ID laws.

Eeked out a technical win via the EC

no need to get upset just because you like fake news, user.

>cos uh dere dumb lol

Sup Forums is so stupid they literally just believed a fake story and now are trying to crusade for it

Wikileaks used to be a reputable source before they targeted the corruption within your group.

Kek, your denial is cute. Keep throwing your little fit and maybe you can get Hilary elected :)

It hasn't been good since Sup Forums harbour

like this board and Sup Forums, moot showed his dumb face and then all the meme cancer followed him and stayed changing the board completely

They were never "reputable", they just leaked everything they could. Now they leak whatever is beneficial to Russia and hold back whatever isn't.

what's the story?

I hope you enjoy paying more for less internet.

Some bullshit about Clinton being a literal Satan worshipper or something because they decided everything is a code for whatever they want to make up

>they fell for the "Trump is a blue collar worker just like me!" meme

She's the worst candidate because she still lost. Despite having the entire media machine on her side. Despite having every super star and Hollywood actor shilling for her. Despite having the entire establishment on her side. She still lost. Against a fucking reality tv star. That makes her undoubtably the worst presidential candidate in hsitory.

yeah, nothing too see here goy

do you know what lolita express was?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#Solicitation_of_prostitution

>WAHHH they're fake because I say so
Unironically return to Reddit

>Despite having the entire media machine on her side
Yeah the media machine that wouldn't stop covering "MUH EMAILZ" nonstop forever and had gave Trump endless free marketing and promotion by covering all his rallies and shit.

I'm a cross board posting Sup Forums user, and to all of the sniveling whining cucks in this thread, I have a very important message: You have to go back. Doesn't matter where. Sup Forums is a Sup Forums imageboard. I know that you Redditors like the moderation of blue boards, but you've overstayed your welcome. Also, Trump won and there's nothing you can do about it. Ciao faggots.

yeah so dumb they cant even win a rigged election

>Despite having the entire establishment on her side
Have you taken a look at Trump's transition yet?

Hillary Clinton runs a satantic child sex abuse cult out of a pizzeria basement.

Some of these spergs actually went to the pizzeria and harass the employees, they're so sure of this dumb fuck theory.

Where in that post did I say anything was "fake"? Can you read?

>I'm a cross board posting Sup Forums user,
You do realize that the only reason you're here is because reddit removed our guard from them by lying to moot right?

You tell them to go back yet if it wasn't for them you'd still be on Sup Forums

Isn't he a friend of Trump's?

>one conspiracy is true
>therefore all conspiracies are true

Sup Forums logic, ladies and gentlemen

>Despite having the entire media machine on her side. Despite having every super star and Hollywood actor shilling for her. Despite having the entire establishment on her side
That's not always a good thing though.

In psychology, it's said that an individual will experience a tendency to go against what he feels he is being forced into, that he might convince himself that he is retaining his freedom.

Maybe this worked on a large scale this year? People were exhausted of seeing every rich celebrity and "good-thinking" journalist telling them to vote for Clinton that they voted en masse for Trump to prove that they still have their freedom.

Maybe Clinton shouldn't have used so many cheat codes I guess.

It was rigged for Trump.

>Some of these spergs actually went to the pizzeria and harass the employees

At least Trump stood for something, Hillary is undeniably crap, even for a democrat.

reminder all anti-Sup Forumsfags are triggered redditors

That's something you have to blame yourselves for. Liberals kept telling white people they can go fuck themselves and that they will be a miniroty soon and this is the first time white people listened and voted like a minority. And considering you liberals seem to be doubling down on their "fuck white people" policy, you better get used to whites voting as a group "against their interest" aka against the people who openly hate them.

I think Sup Forums should be renamed /x/

>defending the faggotry that MUH SCIENTOLOGY! EL OH EL LETS OCCUPY EVERYTHING created
This shit literally is the cause of the radicalized collegiate retard. You fuckers that don't know how to refrain from spewing memes twenty times within 5 seconds of conversation are literally the cause of the entire SJW bullshit movement.

>waahh you're all reddit

Says the board that is now formenting with redditors from r/The_Donald thanks to Sup Forums advertizing themselves on reddit.

Right, like I'll trust Sup Forums on this one.

>vote in a born-into-wealth crooked businessman who immediately hires a load of GOP establishment and dodgy Wall street corporate heads and lobbyists as his staff
>but he's our personal hero who's gonna save us, I didn't get played by a conman honest!

honoraryan

yeah im sure it was rigged for trump thats why all media was shitting on him, the grab the pussy leak, snl shilling for hillary and making trump look dumb, celebrities all shilling for hillary, paid stooges to boo trump at public rallies and his ballot vote, etc etc etc

keep crying

talk about backpedaling

"at least that liar lied to me! i really appreciate it!"

Cringeworthy. Is this the new "We are legion, we do not forgive" shit?

DELETE Sup Forums NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

people have an easier time believing lies when they fit their views and beliefs

Go back.

>>>>>/reddit/

Why is this on Sup Forums?
Why haven't your learned to sage and report Sup Forumsshit?

See

Sup Forums users were too dumb to know they had to register before going to vote, but they still take credit for the Trump win (instead of all the systemic reasons).

not to mention the venn diagram between Sup Forums and r/The_Donald is a perfect O.

>watch a video about pizzagate
>Let's play: Tinfoil edition, youtube faggot demands that Guy Fieri be investigated for talking about ovens that he installed due to "oven" hypothetically being a pedo code word
Sup Forumsidya was a mistake that will never stop ruining Sup Forums.

it is your own conslusion dummy

ctr is strong on Sup Forums

Its funny that board that has a such high ratio of posting lewd pics is so blue

Before snowden every person that was talking about invigilation was called tinfoil.

Today you can see FBI head notebook with tape over his cam

and zuckerberg notebook with tape over his cam and microphone

but yeah its all impossible, no such thing

its all /x/ impossible to happen

You this guy right here? He will never complain about Sup Forums garbage threads. NEVER

One thread that could be labelled as Sup Forums? He'll pretend hes always cared about the boards quality

they voted for the GOP, which literally only cares about making themselves richer and supressing democracy

that's smart

>wahh the media was Trump biased the whole time
>wikileaks was all lies
>all the stories were fake!!!
holy cow, this tumblr revisionist history is cute

Trump doesn't stand for ANYTHING. That's the whole problem with him.

What exactly happened with gamer gate anyway? I was here but I stopped posting on Sup Forums in like 2011 and switched to /fit/ as my homeboard since then so I sort of missed everything going on in the world of gaming and didn't really explore much else on here until like late 2014.

>gets butthurt
>"u trigered"
i want rebbitors to die

Like CNN is any better than any given random retard on the net...

Go back.