vocaroo.com/i/s0YW1FbPHK2g
my.mixtape.moe/gzekhf.mp4
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZnJW2C7P6D
youtu.be/wgWM-jWWDrg
youtu.be/z1OVjB_cLyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mpin0xQHWcc
youtube.com/watch?v=vYEAsoNXkAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My custom will be finished in a couple of weeks.

first
clyp.it/dyq3ubux

no

WOULD YOU BUY THIS SUHR? ITS NOT JUST RELIC'D ITS EXTREME RELIC'D.
And for the user asked if it was natural wear: are you a fucking dumbass? Just look up when the company was established and you tell me if its natural.

I'd pay a 2 figure sum for it.
Relic'ing is dumb as fuck, what does it do for the resale value? Thing looks like shit.
What fucking nonce wants inauthentic wear on their guitar fuckin brand new?
Dumb fuckin thing. Suhr can make quality instruments, but they decide to make them shit, fucking bellends.

Shurs been around a long time. It could be natural. But since it's not, no. I wouldn't buy it.

Suhr is usually spot on. Dont worry user all RELIC'D pictures on this thread are posted as a meme. I dont think anyone else besides boomers people hanging it as art or collectors buy these

The hardcase for my parkers worn to hell. I wonder where I can get another one. I've been practicing a lot lately. Just wish I still had my old crate 35w tube combo. I've been looking at blackstars and I'm digging them.

You're grounded for a week, bitch boy.

35 years with that specific brand logo isnt a long time. And he never made guitars for plebs so all his clients were high end buyers who toured and took care of their shit. Not some beer bellied boomer playing the same lynyrd skynyrd licks. Just admit it that youre a fucking dumbass before you dig yourself deeper.

Not asking for a critique could somebody just tell me if I ripped this off or anything? didnt plug in my amp either. thank you
vocaroo.com/i/s0YW1FbPHK2g

35 years is plenty enough time to beat a guitar to hell. And anyone can buy one if you pay him. Don't kid yourself.

Just put a RELIC'D sticker on it.

Plus, touring guitars are the ones that get beat to hell...so there's that.

It's coming tomorrow....

>THIS SUHR?
Not that one. I could almost go for pic related, tho.

The suhr company anyone can buy from was started 35 years ago. Before that he pretty much led Fender custom shop and R&D departments and before that he was building tube amps and before that he was making guitars under the moniker Pensa-Suhr. Lots of big time musicians owned a pensa suhr but he didnt make those for anyone else but famous stars. Mark knopfler had one.
And i guess youre just too dumb to know youre too dumb know youre dumb.

They sold Pensa-Shurs in stores. WTF are you talking about? I was actually around then, were you?

Lol, I should.

No they dont dumbass. Beside shit punk bands and the who's dumbass you dont see musicians intentionally wrecking their gear. They hire people to literally get their guitars mid show when theyre switching to put it away for them. Its called a roadie. Next time i head to the concert hall and the los angeles philharmonic play ill watch out for all that road tear and wear that comes from abusing your instrument. Im sure theres a few RELIC'D bassons and harps aplenty.

Has a nice neck dont it? Enjoy that pic you got from me you low effort bitch. Lorrie ass nigga

Learn something then come back.

They did at Rudy's

Yea i was banging your mom

FUCKING WWWWWHHHHYYYYYYY
this is a original 90's parker fly deluxe, cherry red. what the fuck is wrong with people?

>now suddenly everyone is over 35 on /gg/
Are you even trying roman?

Mom jokes? Showing your age?

Some people actually play their guitars.

FROM HERE ON OUT YOU CAN ONLY POST IF YOURE 45+ YEARS OF AGE.

Then you need to quit

Have you been Roman all along? You naked motherfucjer

>Some people actually play their guitars.
I do, I just think it's fucking retarded to take sand paper to a well made and expensive guitar to make it look beat up, that's with any guitar, fender, gibson, ibanez, etc.

Or he surfed on it like SRV did.

So i just got back from my guitar guys shop and he rewired my Gibson. He pit new caps and Extra THICK braides wire in for me. Cost me a pretty penny but im much closer to achieving that Gary Moore tone he has on Still Got the Blues. Heck it actually cost more to get that custom work done than it did for me to buy my son some ibanez rg guitar.
Thats how you know my guy dis good work and my tone is great. Now i just need to find some N.O.S strings and i should be good for a few weeks :) ;) :)

R8 my pasta

5/10 I don't think anyone cares about that shit here. Would work on TGP or Mylespaul though

I was trying to sound 45+

Good choice my boy

You succeed in sounding like a 17 year old trying to sound like what they think a 45+ sounds.

Help me with these few chords
I can only play a Cm, descending the root to a Ab chord
my.mixtape.moe/gzekhf.mp4
the rest?

T. 17 year old

I got to play a Parker once. Great guitars.

Post your pedalboard.

IM GETTING BAKED AND PRACTICING MY SINGING WHILE SHITPOSTING? HOW ARE YOU FURTHERING YOUR MUSICAL PATH?
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZnJW2C7P6D
Please give advice or h8 or r8 i dont care

Post what you're listening to.

your voice literally sounds like an amalgamation of every uninteresting untalented bedroom musician in the world.
i literally winced multiple times in the first 10 seconds because it reminded me of how i used to sing when i was complete shit.
what are you even fucking going for?
what musical path? what the fuck?
at least samuel's autistic accent make his stuff amusing in a way.

>When youre so low budget you cant even buy strings for your fake guitar

Thanks for the h8 m8. I apreci8
>what are you even fucking going for
Gee i dont know genius maybe for a vocal reproduction of that songs vocals?
>arguing with someone who isnt well rounded in music.
Your last (you) bud enjoy

Thats a fat greasy bastard if i ever did see one. Hes pretty from dirty dago blood. You know how inbred looking the italians can be.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS /GG/????????????????

ARE JAZZ GUITARISTS SOYBOYS?

He needs to clip those strings

I don't know, but I've always wanted a faded cherry SG to play around with.

Nah, you actually have to work hard to get good at jazz. Pat Martino looks like a skinny bitch but he had 1/3 of his brain removed and had to learn to play guitar from nothing again. He's now as good as he ever was. That's some hardcore shit

Lmao his name is Christophe Pannekoucke pronounced like c.u.c.k. and hes french lmao.
CONFIRMED SOYBOY
Not to mention his bass player is some short filipina chick.

>yngwie fan
Yup, I like Yngwie.

>setting parameters on the fly
>to someone ignorant
Just following your example.

LETS WATCH THIS ALLEGED SOYBOY CHRIS KEK FROM FRANCE PLAYING IN JAPAN.
LETS SHARE THIS RANDOM PERSON I FOUND AN IMAGE OF TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME
youtu.be/wgWM-jWWDrg

So, he actually knows a female. That puts him at least one step ahead of you then, doesn't it?

>female
You dont know much about the brown asians do you?
Got to say his shit is pretty bland and the bass bitch is uninspiring moat exciting thing was the drums but even then it was mediocre 4/10 would not attend that place again.

Haha, I switched to Gators from Jazz IIIs but I've flipped my grip twice. Obviously, I'll need to adjust... It's just funny how small changes can have such an influence.

Besides autism why did you change?

Not like he's gonna poke an eye out. They're acceptably twisted.

Gator 2.0 mm are GOAT.

Get the max grip Jazz IIIs

Jazz III was keeping my thumb too close to the strings when upward slanting. My callus was activating strings... Gets my thumb farther away. There's more but...

tl;dr

No other reason than the 'tism, really.

I gotta order some!

I switched from these. They were great until I changed my technique.

What do you guys think of bc rich?

So, it turns out that it was just the cable (was using the one that came with the guitar). Switched it with a new cable I bought on my way home, fixed the problem completely. Good to know in the future though... I managed to confuse the shit out of everyone when I asked about the problem I was having.
Also, thanks for the advice on the pickups, good point on the solo bit too. I'll have to research thoroughly before I try the idea, but I think it might be doable. Guy at the local shop mentioned that Randy Rhoads also did a similar thing, so I guess it isn't as far-fetched as I initially thought.

Made some good guitars back when metal ruled the world. But now that it's relegated mainly to antsy teenagers, they make cheap shit that they can afford.

youtu.be/z1OVjB_cLyQ

tacky

>black pickups
>mother of toilet seat

>Can't tell Abalone from MoP

No, I can't in a picture for ants.

Name a more skilled acoustic player than Leo Kottke

uh-huh

Can't be done senpai.

Paco De Lucia

Name a better guitarist for a currently active major touring act.

now save for a custom amp which is where the tone comes from.

Is it me or is this thing awful?

Fuzzes are notoriously difficult to get a good sound out of. Have you tried running it into an overdrive pedal? Have you tried turning your volume knob on your guitar down a tad? Don't put any pedals in front of it, either.

It's hard to know with those cheeky breekies.

>running it into an overdrive pedal?
Or an overdriven amp. Point is, fuzzes will sound like shit run directly into a clean amp. Don't do that. Overdrive smooths the fuzz out a bit and makes it listenable.

originals are slightly better

Alright I will experiment more. right now it's just into a clean amp. Should I put it at the very end of my chain before my looper? And should I do a preamp before it or overdrive my amp? Or both?

Famous guitars you’d love to play?

Fuzzes go at the beginning of the chain. They typically don't like any pedals in front of them. I wouldn't run a preamp into the fuzz. I always run my fuzz into an overdrive pedal or an overdriven amp to smooth out the fuzz a bit. You'll notice that if you turn the volume on the guitar down a lot the fuzz will almost completely disappear but if you just back off the volume a tad the fuzz will remain but be much more dynamic and less compressed. Of course, sometimes you want the balls-out, compressed sound you get with the guitar's volume on 10, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mpin0xQHWcc fuzz into overdriven tube amp. Rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYEAsoNXkAQ 1:07:00
Fuzz into wah into overdriven Marshall stack. Fuzzes are pretty badass when used properly.

>"nice guitar user, I really like the battle scars and the worn out look your guitar has! You must have been playing shows for years!"
>"h-hehe no, I bought it last week brand new"

Opinions on Michael Angelo Batio?