The Grand Tour Live Thread

Only 2 hours to go until the newest episode of car-kino

youtube.com/watch?v=2XP5boqN1QE

I wish they'd just do car stuff. The road trip stuff is dull.

bump

link me up nigga

Meh, their patterns got old a bit. I wish they travel more and not spend time on their new "cool" track. That track is shit btw.

www.amazon.com

hopefully they don't spend 5 minutes introducing celebrities who suddenly die. that joke got old 30 seconds in

yeah, that was definitely the American influence on the show, same with the "fight scenes" with the audience, such cringeworthy humor

The stars death was about amazon having enough money to spend on stars, without stars being in the show

Fuck off with this fucking kino bullshit.
Sick to fucking death of that word.

CAR KINO

CANT WAIT

yeah just plug the latest film theyre in.

Looks fine aside from the really really scripted shit

This stuff takes time though, the first like 4 seasons of Top Gear sucked dick till they figured it out

It was an editing mistake to color grade it the way they did. His teeth are fucked up, but irl it probablz doesnt jump into zour face like that

Hopefully they release it an hour early again

LADS

00:00 CET in 10 minutes, let's see

why do people keep enabling this retarded bigoted old fart and his minions?

for fucks sake

No need to troll to keep the thread up. It won't get pruned before the show starts.

where are muh cheap car challenges?!?!?!

IT'S UP

there are 12 episodes, calm down

what the fuck are you even talking about?

1/10

what the fuck are you even talking about?

KINO TIME

torrent where

wait about an hour or so.

Its way too scripted

>Everything that isnt scripted

Top Gear/10

>Everything that is sripted

Fifth Gear/10

You know Top Gear was like 99.9% scripted at all times right..

Yeah but they knew how to blend the scripted elements in with the lads just being lads

The latest Grand Tour episode was hard to watch, the whole terrorist shooting segment was cringe worthy it was so scripted. It didnt feel like a couple of scripted moments along with them just being themselves, it felt like every second was scripted

pretty comfy so far

Hm, it's just too scripted again

First ep was great--glad the series is back.

yeah this episode felt way too americanized

Had it's moments but that SF bit was far too long.

Should've had three cars for them all to race to get one VIP and having the one who got them back safely the winner.

That special forces thing was godawful

Not a single unique or funny thing in it

I really don't understand how people don't realise that the funny thing was always the fact that it was stuff that happened naturally.

>stuff that happened naturally.
Their comedic gold unfortunately can't fill an entire hour.

>James May at the spinning event in South Africa

kek

>it's an everyone complains it's scripted despite it having always been scripted episode

I thought that was the best part of the show by far because he clearly genuinely hated it. It wasn't just an act.

K I N O
I N
N I
O N I K

This show is trash, and always has been trash.

Is it over? I keep refreshing pirate bay and nothing. Fucking pieces of shit amazon for not beeing in my country.

yes it's always been scripted in a way, but that Jordan segment took it to a new level, it was so heavily scripted and edited it was extremely cringeworthy

it's been online for 2 hours now, given that it takes 1 hour to rip it, should be coming online soon

The events were scripted but what they said always seemed like their own words. This just feels like they're been fed lines. The bit where it was implied Jeremy was being raped by the terrorists felt super forced, and was a terrible piece of "humour" anyway.

>The bit where it was implied Jeremy was being raped by the terrorists felt super forced, and was a terrible piece of "humour" anyway.

oh god yes, it was so terrible

Torrent pl0x

is that james may? Looks like my great grandma

kurwa pierdole stant it's been like 3 hours

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TORRENT?!?

I pray this is growing pains, they Americanized the humor way too much. It's just dumb.

They're still filming to finish the season so maybe they'll get reviews in that people don't like the low brow skits that drag way too long

that was pretty shit

literally reggit the show

the same happened with the 1st episode too. It released at 7 am my local time which is like about 2 and a half hours away. Why does it take so much? usually tv series take 5/10 minutes after they ended to be uploaded why does gt take 5 hours?

bls gib torrent plex

pls i will have sex with you if you do

Why are these torrents taking so long?

4k HDR episode 1 release when?

Piracy is dead

kek piracy is done

>lol torrents

>When the humour in the x-ray is more intelligently written than the humour in the entire episode

>nobody on Sup Forums owns the amazon thing
>torrents not up
>we can't discuss shit

Willing to buy torrent pm offers

Man this sure takes a long time to rip compared to regular tv. Is it any harder to?