DailyMail confirmed

DailyMail confirmed

M A D M E N
A
D
M
E
N

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3632119/Why-today-s-young-women-just-FEEBLE-t-cope-ideas-challenge-right-view-world-says-academic.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455610/Mollycoddled-snowflake-generation-students-fuelling-campus-zealotry-education-tsar-warns.html
thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gosh darn, m8. This isn't satire? I hope they are ready for the backlash.

>Generation Snowflake

BASED
A
S
E
D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ABSOLUTE MADMEN

>But during the final Q&A all hell broke loose. I dared suggest (as eminent feminists have before me) that rape wasn’t necessarily the worst thing a woman could experience.

welp

Trump has done wonders to this god forsaken world.

its written by a woman so at least we can deflect some of the oncoming slaughter

This is the author of the article btw.

TL;DR?

Shit like this was the reason, "Hysteria," was a medical condition in the Victorian age.

Young generation is over coddled and demands their feelings override reality --And that's shameful.
Apparently the writer has a book too, "I find that offensive".

Ah, kek

I'm ashamed that I have to be part of the same generation as these fucking pussies.

And the pendulum swings. As it ever does.

>Generation Snowflake

I'm surprised the article is there. Usually these (the obvious) is met with outrage, petitions and protests with demands for an apology.
Basically exactly what the article was talking about as abhorrent displays of entitlement.

Just transition to another generation bro

> Generation Snowflake

Truly we've been outmemed here.

>Implying the Daily Mail isn't just adapting itself to the coming wave of conservativism to garner more revenue.

>generation snowflake
Even though I'm part of that generation I'm so using this

Yeah and feminism was considered woman hysteria as well
It basically is just female emotion politicized
Women put emotion before reason, that's why they shouldn't have political voice of any kind

God bless this lady.

and this time it`s going to be hilarious to see those snowflakes trying to reintegrate into society, hippies could at least say they had bright goals but failed.

I prefer "Safe Space Generation."

Actually a good text which begs the question why the fuck was it in Daily Mail. Really the only paper to publish that?

>hippies could at least say they had bright goals but failed.
What's sad is this is true. But reality is just that, real, and it doesn't care what you think.

So what years would one need to be born in to count as part of generation snowflake?

Generation Snowflake will be our doom.

P.S. Hope that didn't offend someone

Whichever is 18-20 and in college right now.

Based Claire, it took a butch feminist to develop the balls to start saying these things

He's given people confidence to speak out we all thought we were the only ones thinking this, the thought police can't arrest all of us now. Though they got the nazi joking dog guy..

They'll be treated just as gay men are now and not much will change. The institution needs to be burned down.

I like Snowflake because it represents this generation in two ways.
First they are fragile and melt away when they come in contact with something "Triggering".
Second the "We are all scecial" part.

Uh, thank God I'm 21 AND Sup Forumstard.

>all the feminazis

holy shit, how is this woman so based

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

To actually get published and not just ignored you mean.

Fuck you I'm not clicking that link you nigger.

They make stereotypically hysterical women seem balanced and well-adjusted.

I thought it was anyone below age 30 people born in the 80's until 2000.

Then there's millenials from 2000 onwards

15-20

>Daily Mail

*look of scorn*

More like this. Besides, guys like Seinfeld and Stephen Fry have been saying the same shit for years.

>Oi! let your slag fist up me cunty

Well yes, true. She needed the feminist credentials to break through, it's sad but true

>begs the question
Nigga, we have higher standards in this country than using this expression like an American.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

Good they are calling out from this bullshit culture.

Too bad it's Daily Mail doing it.

Im crying because this article hurts me

She should go to jail

phew just scraped through at 21

she is a qt, she can be as delicate as she likes with my PENIS

>tfw 22

Thank fuck. If my Sixth Form and Uni banned banter, that part of my life would have been shit.

I'm fairly sure that's know as the lost generation.

Usually this sort of thing is removed quickly with an apology if it makes it to publication in the first place.
Either way, watch the coming outrage.

>tfw clickbait outrage starts redpilling everyone to the point where everyone rejects 'muh feels'

I blame it all on the war on bullies, kids don't grow a thick skin anymore because of this and unsurprisingly turn into stalinists when somebody in the real world gets under their thin skin.

Christina Hoff Summers has been doing it for a while. They'll play her off as a self hating woman too as best they can.

>Generation Snowflake

Yep, that's sticking for me.

nigger

dunno how it is where you are, but in america niggers and beaners can literally throw bricks and wave knives at white kids and there is NO PUNISHMENT. if you ever fight back you either get stabbed to death, or get in equal amounts of trouble.

there are plenty of bullies. the "war on bullies" here has turned into protection for niggers.

I sure hope Claire Fox can deal with a lifetime of twitter ostracism by very angry yet very fragile girls.

I would love to watch that bitch cry as I ravage her asshole with only spit as lube. After a few weeks of training she'll drop the feminazi tumblerina act pretty fast. I'd turn her into the perfect housemaker

Where is that from?

>guys like Seinfeld and Stephen Fry

Daily reminder jews play both sides to stirr shit up

Time for a men's only college.

Omar pls.. It's ramadan

It's pretty ironic. For all their talk about men and privilege systems they just go and build another one.

Where were you when Offense Privilege became a thing?

I Was going to say that she only suggested that there are 'worse things than rape' because she'd be lucky to get even that.

But then I read it.
She even mentioned that socially awkward guys are now scared of being labelled 'sex pests'.
That it wasn't all about women.

I carried on reading and noticed she used the phrase 'dissenting opinion' when talking about how they react to people disagreeing with them.
Almost as if the foreshadow the inevitable Orwellian future that these kids (unfortunately, my generation) will bring.

At that point, I came to the conclusion; Holy shit, a white woman has actually earned some respect.

Women, this lady is an example of an equal, not the shrill squeling harpy wearing the shirt "This is what a feminist looks like".

Women are weak and feeble eh? Who would've guessed.

>By Claire Fox for the daily mail

Feminism will be eating itself over this.

>ravage her asshole with only spit as lube
M8, sodomy is a fucking disgusting Jewish practice yo

>Says current system means many young people 'can't handle the truth'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455610/Mollycoddled-snowflake-generation-students-fuelling-campus-zealotry-education-tsar-warns.html

YOU WANT THE TRUTH!?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

suffering is important

you dont excessive amount of suffering, but you need it none the less

anyone who says suffering is bad is fucktard

>tfw when I'm 20 and have to deal with this pozzed-up shit

here

thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/

I don't recognize that sort of behaviour here. You guys got a lot of race problems on top of all this, hope America will be made sane again soon.

We used to have those in the UK, must've been glorious.

Well actually hysteria may have been considered a medical condition because it provided a handy way to get rid of women through shutting them in lunatic asylums, which gave you freedom to cavort about with your mistress or use your relative's house and property as she was locked away etc

But about this current ridiculousness; I think it's a question of enabling. They've been coddled and told that being hysterically thin-skinned is perfectly fine, and that they have a right to go through life without ever having their feelings hurt or upset or opinions challenged, as causing someone to feel discomfort is totally equal to abuse and inherently problematic and a whole load of other buzzwords, so they've never even tried to develop their minds and thicken their skin, but have always relied on "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT SHUT UP DELETE THIS THAT'S ABLEIST AND ABUSIVE"

And the worst thing is that institutions back them up, giving validity to their delusions. The fact that universities are actually for example agreeing that yes clapping can be triggering and should be avoided is ridiculous, they should have just taken the stance that nah if clapping triggers you into a fit it's the responsibility of the individual to sort their head out so that they're not rendered hysterical by normal everyday life events

>TFW I don't know anyone in this age range that acts like this
Did we miss this in Northern Ireland? Is this another case of us being 30 years behind everyone else?

Went to the best one in the country, it really is. If you can get your kids in there do it, you make connections like crazy even if you're a poor fuck like me.

>female hysteria is being recognized as a legitimate problem again instead of just as some "misogynist myth"

Kek

Could be that you have a culture that brutally takes the mickey out of anyone trying to act according to that sort of thinskinned humbug in real life, so it doesn't take root?

>Hurr durr men lock women up to cheat.
Oh, come the fuck off it. It might have happened, but certainly not in any large capacity. Or even more than a rare capacity.

ruthless

i'm devasted right now

I'm having massive deja vu right now. This thread and it's replies have happened before

It'll be the ugly people so you won't notice them until they start screaming.

>snowflake
>D8 symmetry

I have some moderately attractive college-age female friends that are all over this Tumblr nonsense.

Could be. I think a lot of it is the 15-20 year olds having been raised by parents that went through a civil war of sorts and the kids themselves even experiencing the tail end of that. Hard to get pissy about someone say a mean word when paramilitaries are still actively kneecapping people.

It's literally the hippie movement again. It will blow over when trump sets the nation straight

See you later boys

Not just to cheat but also to for example take posession of a widowed aunts property or such, why wait for them to die so that you can inherit and move to a bigger house when you can have them declared insane and move in next week?

Anyhow it did happen, just look at the reasons for admission to a lunatic asylum. "Politics", "Novel Reading", "Tobacco & Masturbation", "Birth control", "Jealousy", "Time of Life", "Domestic Trouble", "Laziness", "Bad Company" etc, all actual reasons to have someone been shut in prisonlike conditions and declared unfit to decide about their own affairs.

Fellow NIbro here. We have them too but they're much much rarer. Don't get too comfortable though, it's slowly infecting us aswell

Anyone else kinda want to see a ww3 break out just to see how generation snowflake gets completely massacred in the street whilst grasping to their hysterical self serving brand of hedonism?

Alliance party candidate for somewhere in belfast was an SJW tranny. I know this because they are good friends with my friend's girlfriend who is also an SJW. Only time I ever encountered one in real life; privilege, patriarchy all that good stuff. I don't think it's as common but it exists.

She was going off on one about the xmen poster promoting and normalising violence against women. I mean they never explain how it does that but it must be true because they get so outraged by it, right?

Claire, your sacrifice will be remembered.
Goodnight sweet princess.

This is definitely a part of it and probably why this whole mentallity is almost exclusively contained to small factions of beta drenched university groups.