All of my friends think I'm weird and annoying and I'm on the verge of suicide...

All of my friends think I'm weird and annoying and I'm on the verge of suicide. I always use music to help me get through shit like this so please give me something for this feel Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fChOyuBrcc
youtube.com/watch?v=nPT2Sn69feY
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>All of my friends think I'm weird and annoying
not your friends. sound like assholes

Listen to Blind Willie Johnson

Drop those "friends"

they're probably right, honestly

Bet you're the kind of fuckhead who calls women "qts" and posts wojaks on a weekly basis

Listen to this instead of wallowing in self-pity, it'll cure you
youtube.com/watch?v=1fChOyuBrcc

youtube.com/watch?v=nPT2Sn69feY
just sink yourself in feels

t. bedwetter

Not your friends

You have to say "goodbye" to those people who are hating on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

Get friends who value who you are as a person, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Not bad advice (if a little over specific) but is that video supposed to be good?

I dunno, are your boring-ass nursery sissypop whinerock crywank shitgaze effect pedal masturbation dreampiss lullabies supposed to be good?

Hardcore techno is supposed to be fun and make you feel badass, this is all you should ask from music, now stomp the "feels" to death and move your fucking feet to the beat

Getting rid of all my friends and becoming an antisocial hermit was the best decision of my life. Only you can make yourself happy OP.

nice trips, indecipherable post

Between your trips and your conviction I think I'm sold.

I don't know, so sound pretty together to me. I mean you're online asking for music recommendations. You don't exactly sound suicidal.

Either that's what you think your friends think and you're wrong (which is very possible) or get better friends my dude. There's literally nothing else after death so you really have nothing better to do than be alive, so you might as well try to make something out of it.

I'm exactly like OP

except they do shit like invite me to thing and say shit like "why don't you come and hang out we never see you". and then I go and they spend the entire time berating me about being a loser or being irritated by my autistic personality. why the fuck don't they just leave me alone then

they're just inviting you to make fun of when they get bored. how retarded are you...

I think I'm legitimately on the autism spectrum so I have a hard time understanding social intentions

>friends
>think I'm weird and annoying
everyone ITT is blaming the friends, but OP is probably just delusional and they don't think that at all.

well really then just stop going. they just want to make fun of their 'mildly' autistic 'friend'

or he's weird and annoying

You won't have the time or energy to get better at reading people if you keep hanging out with people that unironically make fun of you to your face. There's nothing to lose by blocking them right now.

This, you basically got free admission into a show where you're in the center of it and it ends when you die. Why would you end that? Even extreme emotional pain can be interesting if you don't take it for granted. You could have just not been born, but instead you have the chance to really know what pain feels like to a person, and, good or bad, that's pretty amazing. You don't even need music really, because art is just an attempt at expressing things that you can feel directly as a human. Don't fucking kill yourself just because you're sad, really study that sadness and take in what it feels like until it passes.

DROP them bro. You should NEVER put up with shit like that outside of high school. You have no reason to see them if they make you feel like that

stand up straight user, i believe in you

If the show is absolutely terrible and physically hurts me, why keep watching when you can walk out?

I know the feel. A lot of the people here are like "oh then they aren't your friends" but if they're the closest thing you've got, then that's what you've got. My social life has changed a lot since then, completely new group of friends hundreds of miles away from where I used to live. Suicidal thoughts haven't really left, though.

Wish I had any useful advice. Alcohol and drugs was my solution. I guess when I put it that way it probably sounds bad, but it helps. Drugs aren't bad, the problem is people that use them as an excuse to be a cunt.

In conclusion, move a few states away. Go somewhere you've always wanted to live, find a job and live there. Find new friends asap. Do drugs to numb the pain. Just don't be a cunt about it. I can't say I'm happy but I also haven't tried to kill myself in years, and I feel like I actually have a purpose too.

>until it passes.

how long will that be?

I've been waiting 10 years now

Because at least pain is something. When you stop really caring about the fact that it's happening to you and just see it as a person feeling pain, it becomes interesting.
You're probably too set on it ending. You're focused on there being some kind of light at the end when you're no sure if there really is one. So don't even bother with it, let that become irrelevant to you. If you've really been suffering that much for ten years it's probably partially because it's important to you that it ends.

No. I've given up on being optimistic or any great hope. but the pain of everyday life is still the exact same

its either theyre being dicks or u are actually annoying

Your post sounds like a lyric that Courtney Barnett would sing

"Optimism" implies something better. Don't think in those terms. If your life is complete hell right now, then really study that, because you're the only one who can know what hell feels like for you. If pain is really all you have then get on its level. What I'm really suggesting is that the way to get out of pain is to enjoy it. Almost as though you're watching a horror movie.

I would tell you to go to /r9k/, but you're a fucking normie with friends. Stream your suicide.
Rachel is a cute though.

get your shit together. dont listen to anybody else. be who you want to be. as a start, stop crying and being depressed, its self-destructive and stupid. find something you like to do, get good at it. if you really feel like you need people admiring you to feel better about yourself, being good at something will definitely help, but you should be more worried about being who YOU want to be, not what other people want you to be. stop niggering.