I'm a brown man born in Canada...

I'm a brown man born in Canada. Is it weird that I feel like I'd be happier going back to my parent's homeland to find a wife to bring home rather than finding one in Canada? It just seems so much easier. All you need to tell them is that you have a stable career in Canada and plenty of women in my country will be interested in me above men born there (who are usually uneducated, malnourished and poor). Not to mention women are obedient, highly loyal to their husbands in my country and are taught to raise children and take care of the house. Divorce rates are very low because women know that their husband is valuable.

Any other 2nd gen immigrants feel this way? I don't want to sully my South Asian genes with Chinese/White DNA.

Pic related looks like a younger version of my mother. I would happily bring a woman like this to Canada, chances are she'd be overjoyed just to have some run of the mill job in Canada and have a husband with a stable career who wants to make children.

Is it really that bad to just bring a wife into Canada?

just say you are indian, retard

>chances are she'd be overjoyed just to have some run of the mill job in Canada and have a husband with a stable career who wants to make children.
Nice thinking. Good Luck with life.

As long as you both promise not to vote liberal, you have my blessing

Fuck off to Poo-land, you dipshit nigger.

>younger version of my mother.
what is it with Indians and their mothers?

there are lots of cute Indian girls what's wrong with them Ontarian bro .................. let me guess they are cunts and sluts like white girls

Those are some massive man hands your mom has. Which hand is the poop wiper cuz that left hand could hold a pretty hefty log

Plenty of bengalis, Pakistanis, and west indians in Canada

Not just indians

> plenty of the worst shitskin people in Canada

Color me shocked.

I think you're on the right track. You can even potty train her! That is, of course, if you don't want a woman who doesn't know how to cook, complains about doing her half of the chores while bitching about you being lazy, fucks all your friends, spends all your money, and demands equality while shitting on you.

Don't you have a concert hall to scrub clean?

Op is looking for dowry cause he wouldn't get it in Canada, hahahahaha

What professions do they typically have?

This !!!

why would anyone want a half canadian child?

incest

OP

Women act in line with whatever society you put them in. She may have good values while in India, but once she sees how Canadian girls act and what they get away with she will change.

Sorry no escaping

Medicine, finance, IT, programming

>brown

Please don't force the use of another racist colour category. No one refers to Indians as Brown except other Indians. It's a good thing not top be lumped into the usual Black White bullshit.

>Is it really that bad to just bring a wife into Canada?

Where do you get the impression anyone sees that as bad? The rest of us are jealous we don't have that option. Would Indian girls be interested in non-Indians? How would I go about getting an Indian-QTPlease don't force the use of another racist colour category. No one reffers to Indians as Brown except other Indians. It's a good thing not top be lumped into the usual Black White bullshit.

>Is it really that bad to just bring a wife into Canada?

Where do you get the impression anyone sees that as bad? The rest of us are jealous we don't have that option. Would Indian girls be interested in non-Indians? How would I go about getting an Indian-QT wife?

^Thanks copy-paste.

Western countries are not real nations anymore, of course you feel happier back home because there is an actual culture and people thriving there.

Same reason why athletes like Amir Khan want to represent Pakistan in the Olympics instead of Britain, because in his heart he's a Pakistani and multiculturalism is a joke.

I actually tried to get a job as a shill once. They have a rating system that assigns significantly more value to quantity than quality.

This post wasn't a mistake, he's trying to pad his "score" for whatever agency he works for.

>plenty of indians, indians and indians in Canada
>not just indians

>I don't like the culture I'm living but I enjoy its economic prosperity
>I'll therefore bring more people from my country shit hole

You're the problem. More than first wave immigrants. You don't assimilate.