"American" Apparel Starts Line of Gay Merchandise to Spite Trump

>They may not be the first brand to take a stab at trolling Donald Trump, but they're by far the largest.
>Making no bones of their political allegiances, retailer American Apparel has taken a direct swipe at the presumptive Republican nominee with a new line of apparel shrewdly titled, "Make America Gay Again."
>According to a press release, the six-piece, gender-neutral collection, which features two T-shirts, two tank tops, a tote and a hat, "[stands] for acceptance — no matter who you are, where you're from or who you love."

yahoo.com/style/american-apparel-trolling-donald-trump-133100425.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0hIiF2Hbfw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure that Donald doesn't give a fuck about gays.

wow they sure got him this time

what the fuck is QueerAlly?

has trump even talked about the gays?

Haha checkmate antisemites!

The US is pretty gay anyway.
It's like pissing in an ocean f piss

He doesn't care besides America is gay already so the hat is redundant.

American Apparel has been in financial dire straits for a while now. This feels like a last ditch effort to try and make something happen financially.

America is already a nation of faggots anyway

Couldn't he sue for copyright? The hate is a blatant ripoff of his MAGA hats, he should have some ground for lawyering them.

>Trump is the first republican candidate ever not to be anti-gay
>Let's """"troll"""" him by making pro-gay merchandise!
Got him!

Fashion designers truly are morons.

How appropriate. They're going to be sucking faggot dick to pay the rent soon.

When trump protesters punch someone wearing on of these hats...

>large corp taking part in the elections
Oh vey!

When that happens the media will respond with crickets.
Hate crimes aren't hate crimes when niggers and spics commit them.

All of their merchandise is gay merchandise

No self respecting fag would wear this utter crap

whoa... really makes you think...

>Shitty clothing store that is on the. Verge of going bankrupt.
Oh man, this is such a big deal

this is literally just because they're moving production to china

They don't need a bag anyway, they can use their rectum for storage.

>company going down the tubes
>hey let's make ourselves more of a pariah
>pander to a fraction of the population with intentionally divisive apparel

Good call. I'm sure this won't back fire at all.

How does this spite Trump? When has he given the slightest bit of indication he's bothered by gays?

or they're, y'know, getting free advertising from chumps

who gives a shit
how is this politics

When did trump ever indicate he was against gays?

I'm a gay Trump supporter... But I'd NEVER wear American Apparel.

>writing gay words on tshirts in rainbow
that's not very creative

The media and other worldwide cucks are going to feel pretty stupid when trump picks a gay Mexican black woman as his running mate

He doesn't care

He's fine with gays and trannies

Isn't it owned by a guy accused a fucking underage girls in exchange for model contracts?

Trump doesn't have any problem with gay people.

Clinton, on the other hand, supported the discriminatory "Don't ask, don't tell" military policy back in the 1990's.

macy's
target
what makes AA trump-proof?

The fuck? Pretty sure Trump unironically likes fags and trannies, he's friends with gay shit like Elton John and Rudy Giuliani.

If they want to spite Trump shouldn't they be making clothing with Mexican flags and slogans on it? I don't ever recall Trump talking shit about LGBT folk.

this. about a year ago their stock was about 70 cents

1. Why would it spite Trump? He's never made any sort of homophobic implications.

2. American Apparel is owned and managed by a much maligned "rapist" and is a brand that exploits women, according to SJW's.

So who do they think they are appealing to?

This is the sort of thing a Trump fanboy like Milo would buy.

donald trump is so homophobic guise better make a clothes line about it

also this. and they've had shit with "legalize gay" on it forever

This. What's changed?

Also;
>That feel when 'racist' 'mysognist' 'hateful' trump has now done more to make society more 'progressive' than Shillary, and he's not even president yet.

He'd probably just see it as free advertising and promotion towards gays.

omg thank you for breaking this shocking revelation that trump hates fags yahoo, as relevant as always

I am now a #cruzmissile

I don't think trump cares about fags and other degenerates. He's a multicultural guy, but most of all a nationalist. Of course he seems to be biased towards his races, but without affecting other races and only a racist would think that's bad somehow.

Why did fags steal rainbows and use them as their degenerate symbol?

>Over half of British youth don't identify as straight
>Calls other countries gay

I. no shit, heard this justification;

>Trump makes it okay to hate Muslims and Illegal Aliens

>Therefore he empowers people with hate to now hate other minorities

>Eventually they will be open with their hate of Gays and Jews

It's the most stretched, desperate slippery slope argument possible. Which is ironic coming from leftists who screamed that just because we would accept homosexuals doesn't mean that would lead to gay marriage, gay adoption or tranny acceptance.

Trump hasn't said anything negative about gay people

Or black people for that matter

so you b sayin identifying as something makes you that thing,,,,, ?

attack_heli.pasta

>implying this spites Trump
Ask Milo if cares.

Can someone give me evidence that shows that Trump is anti-gay/discriminatory towards homosexuals? I don't understand why he is considered this by the left.

No, but following lefty logic
>He's against illegal immigrants
>They're all Mexicans
>Therefore he hates Mexicans
>Therefore he's bigoted
>Bigots hate gays
>Therefore Trump hates gays

In reality?

He slept with an employee and made crude sexual remarks towards another.

Because he was already considered a muh soggy knee-er because of his sexualized advertising, this was reframed as "SERIAL RAPIST" by SJW's.

Hence the irony and stupidity of this campaign. The guy who owns it (or owned it?) is friends with Gavin McInnes. They would have been better off and been more edgy by appealing to Trump fans.

Give them the Macy's treatment

Down the fucking tubes

It always amuses me how even their noses get fat

>Generates jobs and income even for his enemies

The people buying American Apparel were never gonna be conservative Trump voters in Middle America listening to Sean Hannity. American Apparel has always made edgy attention whore hipster trash. Their customers live in LA, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, NYC

He's not an extreme leftist.

He has said he would put a temporary partial halt on Islamic migration when Islamic terrorism is currently a global problem.

He has said he would enforce border laws.

Being to the right (or center) on these issues effectively means you are Literally Hitler/Satan and are by default against every single thing the left is for.

This is the mentality they operate under.

He's anti-semitic (despite having support from Israel and having Jewish family)

He hates black people (despite never saying or doing anything to indicate he has any issue with black people or opposes any black interests)

He obviously hates gays, because how can you not hate gays if you don't believe in unchecked migration of people following an ideology that literally calls for (and implements) the murder of gays?

I always thought the A stood for Alien

I guess they really need to tank this fucking company in order to get better bankruptcy treatment. No doubt, they are trying to run the company into the ground.

He actually has a better track record with gays than Hillary.

>make America gay again
When was that?

its a complete leftist meme. Even during the 70's and 80's when it was socially acceptable to bash gays, Trump never did.

>they use gay stuff to attack Trump
>Trump was the grand marshal of a gay pride parade and has no apparent comment on such things

Wow you sure got him good guys

>It's 2016, shitlord. Men can fist each other in the street, who are you to declare they're sick, love is love!

>HAHAHA Trump is a gross faggot by association, take THAT!

1890's

Which is retarded logic of theirs, because statistically hispanics (and blacks) are way more homophobic than whites.

In fact, it was the hispanic and black vote that allowed gay marriage to be banned in California (allegedly one of the most liberal and progressive states) back in 2008.

When you need to be a special snowflake but even specialer of a snowflake.

>buy Trump t-shirt
>see tag
>American Apparel

>fuck this guy that bought millions of our shirts, let's make ourselves look stupid while attempting to make him look stupid

>Australians voted for a right wing prime minister once
>prime minister was against immigrants
>so Australians hate gays

>fag
>self-respecting

Well these are the same people who buy the logic that if you hate fags you are a closeted fag.

Since he opposes illegal immigrants, who are often homophobic, it follows that he's probably a closeted homophobe.

It worked for Subaru.

>the enemy of my enemy must also be my enemy!
I guess that is how the SJW mind works after all

They are so dumb. This will backfire like the forced Drumpf meme. Trump is pretty neutral on the whole LGBTQ.

Yes, he says he is "for traditional marriage". His been saying it all campaign, don't listen to the gay apologists itt.

>>Trump is the first republican candidate ever not to be anti-gay
Source?

I find it amusing how these fat asses attack what they deeply desire most and cannot have

youtube.com/watch?v=u0hIiF2Hbfw
Here is some quick proof for the gay lovers. And Trump is right. Gays shouldn't be allowed to marry.

>I'm fine with gay people I just hate feminists and muslims, rawr
haha, dumbasses.

This is one of those things that they want you to attack, but just ignore it fellow Trumpers.

/thread

This is bait.