ITT: Actors/Actresses whose careers you are thankful for

I think I speak for all of us when I say that Finn tops the list. His talent is ethereal, otherworldly. I am thankful that we, as a species, are able to enjoy his contribution to the world of art.

Other urls found in this thread:

represent.com/finnwolfhard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I think I speak for all of us when I say that Finn tops the list.

Uh, no.

>choosing a boy without a hairline over Finn
What is wrong with you?

>balding at age 10

hahahahahah

Go to bed, Wyatt.

Consider this: the universe has existed for 13.772 billion years, and cutting edge physics suggest a heat death will occur on the scale of a googol (10^100) years in the future.

Finn will probably live for 80-90 years.

It is utterly miraculous that we were fortunate enough to be alive for the trillionth of a trillionth of this span for which he exists

And he's still cuter than that fuggo

Do we all agree that he'll get his first Oscar before 18th birthday?

Who is that and why is his hair made of spaghetti?

Undoubtedly. Also,

>Work hard
>Play hard
>Wolfhard

That's amazing. I wish I had a shirt like that.

Wow, he doesn't look completely ugly there. Maybe he'll be as cute as his brother one day

Well, you're in luck. For a limited time only, that shirt is available at represent.com/finnwolfhard

Just in time for the holiday season. And a portion of the proceeds go to poor people or indians or something.

Nick is NOT cuter than Finn. He is cute, I'll give you that, but not cuter.

Did Wyatt time travel to hang out with Bobby from Twin Peaks?

He seems to be getting more feminine as time goes on. Maybe he's on HRT

Go to bed, Nick.

He's nowhere near as good as the incredible Sophia Lillis

I think Nick's cuter. But then again everyone calls my boyfu a rat-faced jew so what do I know!

How can frog boy be your guy? He's getting cucked by an actual 11 year-old for fuck sake

you wish, Sophia looks mousy and boring, whereas Finn can as well have a golden halo above his head.

Who is that man?

False flags to foist dissent and infighting
Finn and Sophia are allied in the empyreal like-something-out-of-Revelations category

Are you trying to imply anything but Sophia being a true angel descended from earth to grace us with her presence?
Finn may be an angel, but he'd only be an underling

JACOB TREMBLAY IS /ourguy/

>the fault, dear finn, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, for we are underlings
Did Shakespeare predict Sophia?

>Finn
>an underling
That's a poor joke, Finn is the most miraculous gift ever sent from the above. He transcends all living creatures and is one with the universe. Without Finn there is no light nor life; all in existence finds its beginning and end in Finn. Sophia, although without a doubt angelic herself, is a mere speck of dust in this Finncentric universe.

Is this a boipussi thread? I'm just trying to figure out what's going on before I dump the good stuff.

Why does Finn hate us?

Yes it is, dump away

It doesn't take a genius to realize that Sophia is God's gift on this earth, so probably

Finn is a mere fool's idol in face of true bastion of purity and good

Something seems strange about that kid's legs.

AAAAAGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He secretly loves us, and wants to be adopted by a bunch of Sup Forums strangers. Nick told me so.

Makes sense.

Is Finn Wolfhard the Toshiro Mifune of his generation?

He has a fucking shit name, he looks like a fairy fucking faggot and if he were to get leukaemia and die some time soon, that would be great.

Nah.

>he looks like a fairy fucking faggot
Good to see some optimism among your insults

He truly is amazingly talented. It's hard to believe he's a real person.

Rate my cosplay, senpai.

oh, fuck off. stop bumping this thread

I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about, friend. I am merely expressing gratitude for Hollywood's most talented new actor on this our day of giving thanks.

Get that spaghetti head outta here!

MAZOUZFAG OUT!

I guess I should be happy a pretty blatant boyfu thread is up, even if I think the boyfu in question fugly as hell. Here's a bump.

wait, is this thread filled with homos?

> even if I think the boyfu in question fugly as hell.

Finn's appearance is irrelevant to the topic at hand, although you are pretty unabashedly wrong in that regard.

No, just this guy

Noah > Finn.

The problem with this actor is that he has that 'I'm clearly going to be gay, I know it, my parents know it, my agent knows it, the casting directors know it, whoever did my hair knows it, but we're all going to pretend to watch my journey with a sense of surprise and admiration' look.

Fuck off Millie, don't you have a convention to attend?

I laughed loudly at this post and my family wants to know why. That's enough Sup Forums during thanksgiving

He has the hair of an art critic in a forties noir.

Why are Finn and Caleb sharing a script? Could Netflix not afford enough copies for the whole cast?

no

yiss

8cho senpai

He's okay. Nothing to really write home about, tbqh

Why didn't this person play the main kid? He's much less off putting than the one they got.

apparently he's really short. I think he's the youngest so maybe he'll get taller later but they needed a non-manlet for the here and now.

The one they got is perfect.

Why can't you people just admit you're attracted to this boy, its not like its any creepier than posting a 13 year-old's picture constantly on an image board

I like her body of work.

Superior actress coming through.
Disregard all previous posts.