I've been thinking. What are you idiots who post on Sup Forums like in real life...

I've been thinking. What are you idiots who post on Sup Forums like in real life? Do you only excrete the racial vitriol this board is infamous for when you're online? Or are you so horribly maladjusted that you say hateful things in real life, and your friends (ha!) and acquaintances and the KNOW what a colossal bigot you are?

Are you all shuffling, barely-living shitsacks who own Nazi memorabilia and think Trump is a reasonable guy?
Are you all fleshy balls of impotent rage that will one day result in a mass murder/suicide, the victims of which are exclusively minorities?

Will you destroy ISIS?

Writing a paper for my Social Studies class, so be truthful.

pol is a satire board XD

I can say what I like about niggers or muslims and everyone agrees on it here anyway. I'm not a Nazi though. Fuck Nazis.

>social studies class
B&

I speaking honestly when I say I know little to no sjw repression from my glorious middle of nowhere in quebec. Can be raycist scum all I want people laugh and agree. Must be fucking terrifying living in a place like london or cucklifornia.

>social studies

I'm a chemistry masters student, so bugger off.

If you saw me you'd think I was just a normal person. Maybe a bit above average fitness-wise but that's not saying much in America.

Otherwise completely normal

so, confession thread?

>Have Bosnian, Somalian, half-maroccan half-german friends
>Used to blaze it 420 every day
>Total racemixing degenerate
>Literally in an open relationship at the moment being cucked all day erry day
>Hate the powerstructures
>A lot of them happen to be Jews
>Hate political correctness
>Come here for dank memes

>maladjusted
must suck living in a liberal majority country

most of the people here are quite realist when it comes to race. Except for the faggots in the capital, but they don't matter anyway.

What do you do with a masters in chemistry ?

I'm just a 21 year old college student trying to discover where I stand on political issues. Sup Forums is a good place to share my ideas with other people and get feedback to get me thinking about weather or not my views are reasonable.

If you met me in real life you'd never know I browse Sup Forums. I have a lot of friends, I am also of mixed race.

I am an EMT.

Sounds like somebody isn't white, lol.

Sorry buddy.

I hide my real opinions except with my close friends.

Sometimes I get drunk and spill the beans.

What about you OP? How many nigger cocks do you fellate in a typical day?

>social studies classs

wew lad

>Needs subject for Social Studies
>Comes to Sup Forums
kek

If you don't put this in your report I'm banning you fyi.

I fish for a living, mock people, drink a lot, just kind of take it easy

Do you ever feel like browsing a board full of angry white supremacists might negatively affect your mental health?

It would shock you to think that the people who post here actually reasonable individuals offline. Of course, your puny worldview couldn't accommodate that people you don't like could be better than you.

I produce reasonable arguments to a degree calibrated to the person(s) I'm addressing

I'm a reasonable man and known as such, people tend to acknowledge my opinions but rarely check the sources I provide backing them up

people are lazy and don't give a shit if it doesn't involve them in the here and now

I don't identify with anything except my stance on liberty being a basic human right above all others

While Sup Forums is of course rather extreme, I personally do not hesitate to state my views irl in a manner that is appropriate for others to understand. The facts are already on our side when it comes to issues such as immigration, political correctness and Islam - and as a result of this it's easy to have a more realistic debate based on actual statistics and facts rather than the complete vile statements that we make on Sup Forums.
You have to cater to the people you talk to, so being the same irl as you are here would be nothing but absolutely retarded. That being said though; it serves little purpose to actually have these opinions if you do nothing but state them online, the word of mouth and irl debate is where it really is at.

Irie. Are you sick of reggae yet? Went Montego Bay for 2 weeks and the reggae drove me NatSoc.

>I am so feeble-minded that I get offended by anonymous people on a mongolian finger painting board.

Any non-white offended by Sup Forums should be castrated to avoid spreading their beta genes.

>social studies
This is bad bait, but anyways
I work for the immigration department and a manager at GCR, pays breddy good desu. Soon I'll get out of this shithole though and probably go to switzerland or poland, write a book and probably get involved with politics back when I get back here

I try to hide my power level but sometimes it slips off (willingly).
Although I'm of mixed race, I don't give a shit that I'm a bigot, what are you gonna do? Hit me?

>Sup Forums is extreme
LOL Not even close.

In /pol I am a warrior of the White race. Ready to die for emperor Trump.

In realm life I am a Somali immigrant who vote left.

>Social Studies class

You have to be over 18 to be on this site, but I'll answer your question so you can read it before being banned.

Im a normal average guy, theres not much special about me, thats about it, really. I'm going to guess that you're some unique not like the other guys guy with dyed hair and a curly mustache and live in brighton yes? Well you've got a lot of dicks to suck after school faggot.

Do I hide my opinions? No.
Do I tell my friends my opinions? Yes, though some of them disagree with me they aren't an immature fuckboi like you.

We are normal people stop trying to divide us.

they don't go outside

test make up on pigs so we know if feminist social studies students will want to buy our products or not

>Social Studies
>Filling your head and life with valuable information

WEW LAD

Pick one.

Nice answer, Nip-san.

Outside of the cucked west, everyone is racist all the time, because it's just so fucking obviously correct.
You think the Chinaman is inscrutible, but how you gwailos got to the moon only to then somehow lost the ability to see what's in front of your faces is a greater mystery to us than Lao Tzu is to you.

I'm a normal guy. Great job, wife, house, stacked retirement, etc.

I come to pol because this place has the drop on political news and scandals. The rest I treat as satire. ISHYGDDT flat earth, Holohaux, etc.

I'm regarded as a right wing fascist for asking how Donald Trump is racist. People are so desperate that they even say he is broke (left wing channel). Demanding everyone for reasons to hate Donald Trump, only to get "he raysis" answers.

I'm not an outcast because my friends know my intellect and we can argue about history and gobernment.

The last thing you should do is lie about what you think. All of you who do that only for fearing the hate, should also cut off their balls and give it to the SJWs, because that is what you are doing anyways.

I have to work with niggers and kebabs who barely know English. I'm usually listening to something Sup Forums related at work and running my identitarian channel on twitch when I get home.

It's sad when the only person I can chat about this shit is a legal Mexican immigrant who is pro Trump, much to the consternation of his kind...

more like b8

But I'm racist and Lao Tzu isn't a mystery to me

The people who post here couldn't afford nazi memorabilia.
School is out now gramps.
Go to bed, you're drunk.

Nope. I like to hear everybody's view of race and race issues. Even if I disagree, it is valuable to try to understand their point of view.

Not yet, I'm only here for another week. I was playing some UK garage by the pool and one of the Jamaicans working there thanked me for playing something other than reggae. He was totally sick of it.

early-to-mid-20s. steady job, don't live with my parents, doing just fine. quite handsome but I could be more /fit/. gf for 2 years.

I have several friends I'm openly racist with and I'm pretty sure the other friends know but don't care because they secretly are too.

Ive actually been on Sup Forums since right before the Trayvon shooting and the golden age of Sup Forums that followed during the trial got me hooked. I remember when it was still mainly a libertarian board.

it's not half as good now, but I stick around for the Trump memes and the occasional habbening and chimp out threads. Hasn't been a good one in a while though.

Make another thread, I'd like to share

Good for you, swan-in-flight-above-autumn-river

Well said, Mister white piggu go home!

This is unironically true

90% of posters here are liberal college students

It's high-concept satire

>Will you destroy ISIS?
yes?

>What are you idiots who post on Sup Forums like in real life?
Normal, I guess.
>Do you only excrete the racial vitriol this board is infamous for when you're online?
Not really. I don't really jump in on the whole super racial hate stuff seen on Sup Forums. I can understand why they're upset though. I mostly come here because it's a separate view on what's happening in the world, and I hate mass media.
>Or are you so horribly maladjusted that you say hateful things in real life, and your friends (ha!) and acquaintances and the KNOW what a colossal bigot you are?
See above. Short answer, no.
>Are you all shuffling, barely-living shitsacks who own Nazi memorabilia and think Trump is a reasonable guy?
I don't own any Nazi Memorabilia. Though I have to admit, I liked their style, if only for the 1940's /1950's tier fashion. I mean, I guess that's what happens when you have famous designers DESIGN your outfits.
>Are you all fleshy balls of impotent rage that will one day result in a mass murder/suicide, the victims of which are exclusively minorities?
I have no intention of murdering anyone. That's too troublesome, and I quite like my life.
>Will you destroy ISIS?
No.
I own and run a cafe, that also sells and delivers flowers. The cafe turns into a bar at night. So I have absolutely no effect on the military or politics.

Is that a good enough answer for you, OP. Tried to be as thorough as I could be with your questions, though I have to admit they weren't worded very "delicately" I must say. Maybe you should take up another class, it might help your studies.

Early 20s.
Studying Events Management at University
Work in a Thai Restaurant when I'm not at University.
I use degenerate in my everyday vocabulary

My friends are all lefties who support Bernie and shit but they don't mind that my opinions differ to there's. Whenever we have a discussion about current affairs they respect what I have to say and sometimes even agree with me.

My girlfriend knows how cancerous SJWs are and we laugh about them. I tell her not to listen to the news or social media because it's biased but to research for herself. She doesn't really care too much about it all though

Why hide your opinions? I thought you lot were pretty racist overall

Can someone please post the thread screencap where /sg/ coordinated an airstrike by picture analysis with Ivan?

>BLM in my ID
kek

Okinawa.

Depends on my mood, I'm a Britfag living in Austria at the moment.

Some days I create Brexit threads shilling for 'leave', some days I shill for 'remain'. Some days I hail Trump, some days I troll Trumpards.

I'm a pretty laid back scientist, have no official political stance or affiliation. Can't really care about politics in real life if I'm moving to a new country every 2 years or so.

There's no bigotry involved. But I can see how one might think that it is; only if you consider posts to reflect the true stance or opinion of the poster. I assure you, in the vast majority of cases or posters, it is not.

you fucking australians

I work in inner city education trying fruitlessly through intensive programs to help Mexicans do as well in school as whites and blacks do as well in school as Mexicans.

Reality is racist.

My friends know that I can't stand Islam yes. They've also heard me jew-rant for years now. Apparently though, UKIP, Brexit and Trump are taking things too far though, starting to get into arguments.

Hope this helped.

>90% of posters here are liberal

lol no

You sound like a borderline nihilistic troll. Very fitting for Austria desu.

> What is satire

The freewheeling nature of discourse here is refreshing at times. Yeah, the racism is jarring at times, but that is expected.

I actually live in a liberal city in a small apt building with people who are raging liberals; think professors, artists, writers, psychologists, researchers...shit like that. It's pretty aggravating because I'm not white so they just assume I'm on the same page as them.

And no, I don't repeat pol-isms offline.

Not what you think it is.

>borderline nihilistic
I've been past the border ever since I've turned 30 about 7 years ago, mein Deutscher Freund.

I'm Australian, so Sup Forums is pretty much just typical moderate politics here.

I imagine I'd be some kind of poisonous hunted creature if I lived in Europe.

I don't have it. Glad we helped kill ISIS members though.

>And no, I don't repeat pol-isms offline.

Why not? There is nothing like a great conversation starter as: "Hitler did nothing wrong! Do you agree?"

>more like b8
>OP

First rule of trolling OP

Is there something wrong, Denmark user?

Why do you even need research for social studies class? Just write whatever and it'll work out. It's hard to confirm/check pseudoscience anyways

Sup Forums is 90% conservatives exaggerating their beliefs for the sake of shitposting, 5% liberals and 5% stormfront.

>social studies
time for the rope buddy

you couldnt have responded with a sarcastic post? some ''banter''? anything other than that steaming pile of shit?

I don't do any of that.
However I have a friend who is the walking embodiment of Sup Forums. All injokes, racism, trump and al, all the timel. Its a wild ride.

Sup Forums is much more extreme than Stormfront. Sup Forums is Stormfront exaggerating their beliefs. Majority of people here think white countries should be white and dislike Jewish power/influence, majority don't actually want to genocide people.

>Implying Sup Forums unironically wants to genocide people

boiiiii

Can you read?

That's some aggression there, user. Make you should just take a step back and calm down.

The Original Poster asked a question and I responded.

The deepest I go IRL is over zealous Trump support. I don't talk about da joos because while you can criticize Christians and more or less criticize Muslims, you can't say annnnnnnything about Jews. Even calling a Jew a Jew makes most people think you are racist, so that's not something I ever talk about unless I know exactly who's in the room with me.

I live in MA where being racist is actually very normal once you get outside of major liberal hubs. There's a difference between being 'red-pilled' and a degenerate that calls black people niggers when no one is around though. So while I don't feel uncomfortable for having my political views, which aren't inherently racist but may drift that way on some issues, I also wouldn't engage most of my friends on an intellectual basis. When I do talk to my friends about politics it's mostly tier 1 'guns are good obama is bad' circle jerk type of stuff.

It took you long enough then, especially for a scientist.

In Österreich würde ich aber auch durchdrehen. Aber wenigstens leben sie nicht im real existierenden Sozialismus wie wir.

you're not wrong

The same shit happens to me bro. Dont try to talk about The Donald, they´ll just label you as a racist and an islamophobe.

I'm a tall good looking guy who only talks politics with close friends and hooks up with fat girls from Tinder. I also lift.

do you work at wendy's?

>be strayan
>piss people off for answering post honestly
>reply with sincerity
>feign an attempt at de-escalation
this is world-class trolling
i'm honored to witness you senpai

I'm a lifeguard at the country club for the summer.

>tfw beautiful white families everywhere and wealthy hot mommies walking around

Im only here for the BLACKED threads and discussions. Kinda makes you think doesnt it

>the golden age of new zimzam OC has been over since 2013

Feels bad man, remember all the glorious threads we had while the trial was going on? It's hard to believe it's been 3 years, hell I even remember being on pol in my dorm room as obongo beat ZOGney back in 2012

I'm a history buff, so I do own some stuff from the third reich, but I also have stuff from the soviets, Rhodesia, Finland and some other places. My backup board is /k/ if you can't tell

I have a pretty diverse group of friends that know I hold some "alternative" views but they're chill about it, and I even converted my formally SJW gf over to trump and a degree of conservatism. I'll be moving to the UK for a year to get my masters degree so I plan on casting an absentee ballot for the god emperor

Social studies kek