>this actually and unironically happened
>they blew a fucking 4 (FOUR) - 0 lead

nice story, I'd like to subscribe to your RSS feed

>seething after choking to Halal in the final

with some very questionable refereeing, dont forget

>make historical comeback
>get btfo 3-0 next game

this.
they were the greatest team ever for two weeks lmao.

that game was rigged af

Everyone saw it coming, so it wasn't a surprise tbqh.

I thought so too for the longest time until I rewatched the game again.
>Ref wasn't responsible for PSG defending like idiots in the first Barca goal
>Ref wasn't responsible for making Kurzawa deflect Iniesta's shot into his own net
>Ref didn't make Meunier foul Nerman like a retard in the box with that stupid head-first dive
>Ref didn't make Nerman GOAT for the freekick he scored
>Ref didn't give Sergi Roberto clutchness to score the sixth goal
Only questionable decision was the 2nd Barca pen but then again, there's been worse calls done before in the tournament like Slippy g's dive to win a pen against Milan in 2005 or Ramos offside goal against Atletico in 2016 or, fuck, even Tsuu's blatantly offside goals against Bayern this season.
Ref also didn't red card any PSG players despite their constant fouling the entire game
The game really was the biggest choke job in the history of the tournament.

I don't really get the refereeing argument. If you watch the Suarez penalty in slow motion, Marquinhos hits Suarez in the back of the knee, which brings him down. It's true that Suarez exaggerated as he fell, but he would have gone down regardless. The only difference is that instead of everyone saying "Suarez dived, uefalone", everyone would have said "lol Suarez slipped".

this. about time someone brings up the fact that Suarez was hit. also the refs weren't responsible for P$G playing like absolute shit

this game was when i realized neymar is the second best player in the world behind ronaldo, he carried his team when they needed it most while messi was invisible as usual

>the gerrard dove meme

hes a meme but he didnt dive

>The game really was the biggest choke job in the history of the tournament.

That's what happens when you try to buy your way trough.

You can't possibly rig a 4-0 deficit. With or without a referee on your side, FOUR FUCKING GOALS of a lead to blow away is just a fucking disgrace. It's unprofessional. It's like coming to work shitfaced and puking on your boss' desk and then wonder why you're fired.

this

Nah, Gerrard dived, or slipped at least. Watch it as much as you like, from any angle, he was not fouled.

>penaldo
>carrying anything other than unpaid taxes
lol

why do i still read burger's replies

PSG lost to themselves.

>i-it was u-uefalona!

Neymar should have been ejected.
Suarez pen is a painful dice.
Clear pen to Di MarĂ­a.
Here you have 3 goal 'mistakes' all un Uefalona favour. This match was the most disgraceful refeering display of the year.
>But PSG played like shit!
Dumb piece of shit, It doesnt matter, It was a Robert. Or are you implying ir a team plays badly the referee should stole the game?

>3-1 at 85 min
>at most 10 min to go
>Barcelone needs to score 3 (THREE) goals in this time
How the fuck do you take 3 goals in 10 minutes, if not by total psychological collapse?

I don't believe in that bullshit. It was simply Barcelona that is the better team + a bit of luck

it was

>MADrid muslim customer somehow seething about Barca despite his Uefadrid winning the cl
Get laid, Ahmed Rodriguez.

Im not seething or mad. I am just demolishing your delusion. With a fair referee the game would have Ended around 3-2. Its cute to see Uefalona customers gloating about an unfair win in the 1/8 of UCL as their brightest point of the season and yes PSG failures are always fun but facts are facts and we should stick to them.

>still crying even after Uefadrid having an offside goal in a final last year and quarter final this year
This is just a new low for irony.

By having a shitty defence.

t. Bra71lian.