Was pairing Black Widow with Hulk in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" a right guess or a mistake (As in the movie as in...

Was pairing Black Widow with Hulk in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" a right guess or a mistake (As in the movie as in incoming next movies's plots)?

It was pointless. It was rushed. It wasn't really needed. They should have built up on her and Captain America as their polar opposite style would have been interesting. In addition they still had Betty's open ended relationship with Bruce.

how he fug her

Someone post "that" gif

you mean "buttfuck in the pussy"

*drum joke sound effect*

I sincerely hope they make a part 2 of that webm/gif.

A mistake. I also doubt it's going to be brought up again. It would be better if they just forget it ever happened.

>They should have built up on her and Captain America as their polar opposite style would have been interesting.

I'm not sure if it would have been the right decision but I definitely would have preferred if they went with that instead of Black Widow and Hulk.

>In addition they still had Betty's open ended relationship with Bruce.

Until recently with the return of Ross in Civil War, Marvel has been basically flat out ignoring The Incredible Rock, which is probably why we haven't seen Betty since that movie and why Whedon/Marvel tried pairing him with Natasha.

I thought that Winter Soldier did a pretty thorough job of beating the audience over the head with the BW/CA going forward with the series just for it to immediately get changed to Hulk for some reason

I cant help but think I like this gif more than I should.

that is my fetish

I want to make a part 2 of it, but I have no faking and lighting skills.

>Pair the most negro-like member of the core Avengers with the sole female

Really fires the neurons

Love it.

So I'm not the only one that thought Black Slut and Cap had good chemistry in Winter Soldier?

Honestly it would've made a lot of sense if they hooked up in AoU or Civil War. The build-up was there and it wouldn't have felt rushed, especially if they continued that dynamic in AoU and only had them get together in Civil War.

Im envious of the people w/skills to make that stuff, takes creativity.

I'm kind of a fan of the good boy vs bad girl mix.

And them using betty to cool down Hulk mode would have made better sense. Especially when it would have cause drama with her dad.

I kind of feel a moral down if I were to remake it and it garner as much fame as the original webm did. I have bad dreams that some young kid watch it and it corrupt his/her mind.

This.

as total noob in terms of video and photo stuff...can someone explain, who such a gif is created ?

This version of his suit looks like a GI Joe character and I love it.

>that hate filled sexual tension
Should've FREEDOM'D her in that scene.

That pic alone has so much sexual tension. The fuck ups at Marvel should have let that one build up.

Just imagine the American super soldier and the Soviet super assassin hate fucking each other in sex positions that look like wrestling moves. HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Cap is kind of a beta when it comes to women though.

He would just get flustered by Widow's advances and it would end up with her femdoming him.

See we were thinking the same thing. Marvel is so full of hacks. Let's hope fan videos are the future.

ITT: dirty filthy shippers.

Go write some fan fic you faggots.

>would end up with her femdoming him.

So? Her face scissoring him while her musty greasy snatch is smothering his face is a bad thing?

Better than the "you're then niece of a lady I used to like so let's fug" in Civil War

Hulk in general was retarded in AoU. He was way too tame and the part where he wasn't was because of mind control. The part where black widow rode him was a jump the shark moment for the franchise

I am. But can't get half way through a paragraph without having the need to fap.

Is it too late for Marvel to still build up their relationship?

Agent 13 is cute, fag

MCU is so shit when it comes to romances.

>Hulk/Widow
>Thor/Jane
>Cap/that blonde lady

All fuckawful, the only time they nailed it was with Cap and Peggy. Tony and Pepper were kinda ok, but it seems like they dropped that relationship too.

Never said she wasn't, the relationship was just less developed than Banner and Natasha

>Thor/Jane
Sif is about to get that Odinson dick

Is the reason that Paltrow's not in the Marvel movies now because she had contract issues? And of course Captain and Peggy were great but it's a shame that couldn't last either

Captain and the Brit slut was such a Connor MacCleod "Who wants to live forever" moment.

>cant even understand capeshit of all things
Black Widow was manipulating him. You cant have the fucking Hulk without someone controlling him. Thats why she pretended she was going to run away with him at the end and pushed him into the pit so he would transform, that was the point. If you didn't pick up on that you're a retard.

HULK BUTTFUCK PUSSY

So she was fucking him all this time but not in the good way. Manipulative woman so true to life. The plot thickens like my penis

>who such a gif is created ?

Fuck off Pajeet.

>Joss Whedon shipping a white heterosexual couple
>ever

kek

Damn! Hulks dick looks like THAT?!

He looks like an abusive maniac

It reminded me of that as well.

Op is a faggot (as in homo as in sucks cock as in long black ones}