WE gon win tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EEEEEHHHH PUUUUUTO

WUZ that a part of your plan?

KANGZ of football are Portuguese.

Amen brother. What time does match start? I have festa to attend and sopas to eat tomorrow.

11:00 AM East Coast time. Don't be late macaco

>against memexico
superb accomplishment right there

P U N I S H E D Cristiano

>mfw Chilel gets its anus OBLITERATED by the German Z-Team

>and that would make mexico any less pathetic

SOPA? Uma delícia.

Yes, because anyone who loses to someone who loses to the Germans is equal to the rest of the soccer-playing world: not as good as Germany

Is this meme competition even worth it?

I rate it just because >we've never classified for one before and probably never will again.

It's worth it somewhat if you're playing good teams like we did in 2009 against Italy, Spain and Brazil. It's not worth it if you're playing memes like Russhit or Memexico or a Germany C team

>Making Mexicans look like fools in a game they obsessed with
>Is it worth it
100% of the time.

It really helped Brazil last time around

M A R

I C O N

>tfw American degenerate marketing try to equate Chicharito to Cristiano Ronaldo
>they imply they're at the same level

I will not watch your league.

I will not watch your sport.

Handegg is so amazing, why be gay?

Perro caca

LEAVE

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

>He doesn't into soccer for the primo bantz
Breh what am I supposed to do anyways, sit around and masturbate until the NFL season is back? The /NFL/ general is trash right now too.

>Match to be refereed by Nestor Pitana of Argentina

Mexico is already ded my dudes. We never even had a chance.

portubros, whos starting today for portugal? i think u guys should keep the same team from eurocup but you hate sanchez and joao mario now...

Be a fucking American a join an inter mural softball league.

Lal Mexico is bad at soccer

That shit is so fucking gay. I did that a couple years. It's a hundred degrees. Nobody wants to be there past week three and the game is so slow I spend most of my time drinking and trying to find a DD. I think I'll stay at home in my a/c and banter with my portubros.

>we
Go back

Just remember this is our C-/D+ team

I'm Irish Catholic League. We drink, toss a few salads & pray later.

i was born in the states. suck my brown american cock puto.

i am here what the fuck you gonna do. kek

*Reported to ICE*

João Mário is injured. Sanches hasn't played too much this year and we have other midfielders that deserve a chance.
Plus, he gets to help the U21s in the euro cup. He just assisted for the 2nd goal in our 2-0 win over Serbia today.

I'm Portuguese Catholic switch banter about soccer with toss salad and the process is the same. Best part is avo makes bacalhau and felozes for the match.

Patricio
Raphael Guerreiro
Fonte
Pepe
Cedric Soares
William Carvalho
Moutinho
Bernardo Silva
Gelson Martins
Tsunaldo
Andre Silva

The best possible team, could change Moutinho with Adrien or Pizzi. Just as long as Andre Gomes doesnt play im happy, its amazing how a player that should be in the 2nd ukrainian league was jewed by Mendes into Barcelona.

We empty stomach and a keg at home plate.

One love.

Forgot pic

>Eating filhoses when it isnt Christmas time
Never knew diaspora could be this barbaric

>felozes
don't ya mean filhoses?

thats a really good team tbdh

Sounds comfy. My lowest tier softball league is filled with try hard Chad's who got cut by their community college team and think they have something to prove. Stone Cold sober with full batting kit accessories gloves/elbow pads etc. It's sad.

good choice, but none of this will happen, we all know André Gomes is gonna play and either Gelson or Bernardo will be benched

You don't eat for Mardi gras? Fuck it brah it's the land of plenty we do what we want.
My grandmother's hand written recipe says different. She from the Flores tho.

Let me guess, Protestant ?

Do you drink egg nog in the summer? Probably not, i fucking love filhoses with cinnamon but there is a time and place, but then again your azorean so traditions are probably different.

Look. I loved a Baptist woman. She was the most holy person I ever knew.

>Is the tournament even worth it?
Well, Mexico has one.

it's misspelled then
can you even pronounce the 'lh' sound?

>She from the Flores tho.
damn, that's like one of the smallest islands, people must be all cousins in there

I don't drink it period it's filthy Anglo food. But yeah different strokes for folks.
Worse. Secular. I'm in California religious based extra curricular activities aren't popular.
Disgusted with you lad
Good thing she married someone from another island then.