ITT: Actors who would back you up in a bar fight

ITT: Actors who would back you up in a bar fight

>Mel needing back up in A bar fight

Chief Keif

Keif would probably go too far and start interrogating the assholes who picked a fight.

>"WHERE'S THE BOMB?!" he slurred out in a drunken haze, landing fists that turned weaker with each strike.

Based Brolin

Why post the edited version user?

Damn Chief Kief looking good even after all those years of drinking.

Did they reset Bernard after this?

The Bean

If anything, I'd be fighting Sean Penn, I hate that fucking guy.

Also pretty sure he's a manlet so I could definitely take him.

What is he drinking? Sure it LOOKS like a 40 but is in fact probably a faggy, expensive mineral water.

Basically

>Viggo Mortensen
>Kiefer Sutherland
>Mel Gibson
>the Hemsworth brothers
>Sean Bean
>Jon Hamm

It's clearly mineral water. Kief may be an alcoholic, but not a "drinking vodka out of the bottle on a hot summer's day in public" alcoholic.

Good list

No actor would. Only one person I've been "friends" with has ever stood up for my retarded ass. No celebrity would back me up probably.

We have a lot in common

You need better friends unless you're an insufferable cunt

>Jon Hamm
I don't get it. How is he a bro? What's so great about Le Mad Men anyways? I liked Breaking Bad but that doesn't mean I think Brian Cranston is going to take a punch for me.

>2001:
>Steve Buscemi was recuperating from stab wounds Friday in New York, while his Domestic Disturbance costar Vince Vaughn recovered in Los Angeles, just a day after they were entangled in a bar brawl with locals in Wilmington, North Carolina.

>Although Buscemi was stabbed in the face, throat and arm during the melee, his publicist said Friday that things could've been worse. "He's at home in New York, and he's going to be okay," says rep Staci Wolfe.

>Meanwhile, police are still investigating the cause of the fight, which left Buscemi hospitalized and Vaughn and screenwriter Scott Rosenberg arrested on misdemeanor fighting charges.

>Police said the fight broke out around 2:30 a.m. outside the Firebelly Lounge in downtown Wilmington, where Vaughn, Buscemi and Rosenberg had been on location shooting the new John Travolta film, Domestic Disturbance.

>Local resident Timothy Fogerty, 21, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, after witnesses told police he instigated the brawl and allegedly stabbed Buscemi. He was released from jail Thursday after posting $50,000 bond.

>Witnesses told the Wilmington Star that the fight erupted inside the bar after Vaughn had been "rude." Buscemi apparently was stabbed while trying to play peacemaker during the ensuing fracas. "[He] is a nice man and didn't deserve this," witness Jackie Williams told the Star.

god tier: Steve Buschemi
shit tier: Vince Vaughn

Does being boring and stupid count as insufferable? Of course it does but what I mean is I'm not a dick.

This man will be safe wherever he goes.

Are you also a home of sexual, user?

And he would've kicked ass

i counter with my el chapo. get fucked cabrone.

Statham for sure.

>>*falls over*

Poor choice, total pussboi

That's what he wanted you to think.
Look at those eyes

Goldar preferably.

Wow... if he wasn't punching some faggot photographer he would've gotten heemed. Who the fuck sticks their chin out and drops their hands while throwing a punch? Goddamn, untrained or not, that's just begging to get KTFO.

Friendly reminder that Penn locked up Madonna in her room and beat her.

You won't believe me but whatever...

Back in the early 00s he was doing some training for a movie. He can box pretty well. He hit like a fucking truck. I didn't personally spar with him but my instructor did and said he had really heavy hands.

He apologized profusely for hitting too hard, because of course he did, but from everything I heard the guy had some hands.

>home of sexual

Fuck you for making me laugh.

wtf I love sean penn now

All of you would get wrecked. This is the only guy here who would throw down
The others ITT are posers

Mel is the kind of guy you have to backup all the time because the drunk fuck can't shut his damn mouth.

Kelsey Grammer

Based Steve.
He also got back to firefighting for a few days after 9/11.

Can attest to this, know a few people who drank with him while filming Braveheart in Ireland he's a messy drunk.

Women like that.

Men and women aren't the same.

*whistles*

>he doesn't know Kief is an alcohol

Honestly, I'm shocked he doesn't have a drug addiction.

FOITIN' ROUND THE WOLD

>Kief is an alcohol

>ywn haze pledges with Jon "the Heeb Hammer" Hamm

Feels bad man

You know what's really hilarious about that video? The beginning shows that nu-male cuck actually trying to tear their sign apart and not expecting any retaliation at all.

Any Australian actor who isn't Hugh Jackman.

Bleeding Dick

that guy has for sure has some boxing training or something. seriously crisp punch there

Mel Gibson would be absolutely horrified by you fatbody alt-righters, just like Trump recently said he was.

He's a very bad alcoholic actually. He's in and out of rehab a lot. I still love him.

La isla boniiitaaaa

I don't think he's ever been in rehab. It's something he insists he can manage because it's just "drinking for fun" or some shit.

This. Shia is a fucking animal. He could fuck up absolutely anyone.

Is he me?