/brit/

European natives edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZAec-Bi7VE
youtube.com/watch?v=UzyK-2SnRKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAKE NEWS
WE WERE IN SWEDEN BEFORE SAMI FILTH

Saami are NATIVE AMERICANS you shitlrod.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZAec-Bi7VE

Tell me that child doesn't look like Pipi Longstocking and go back to borking.

She will drink more deerpiss in a day than you will in your life, you hollow-man.

What the fuck is this

Swedes don't drink deer piss
not really
she doesn't

Looks like either a cry for help or bad satire
You decide

Also, please disregard that CP selling OP edition

And, lastly, I wouldn't fuck with my CPU if I'm playing PS1 games on an emulator. Only time I ever considered such a thing was when I was trying to find all my old Gamecube games. Last time I ever messed with emulators really.

Reckon Islam will dominate the world

Impossible. The forces of international capitalism will inevitably penetrate ISIS markets and cause it to liberalize.

Jason "Unruhe" is not Saami. His real last name is Irish and he looks 100% like an Irishman.

Looks pretty close if you discount the low eyelids

Not to mention, Jakub Marian says that Poles are more native european than Swedes or Skandis in general.

Yeah but it will still dominate, the globalists see it as a world religion for the low iq race mixed population they are aiming for

vsauce here

>Irish
Remember the time Conan o'brien was mistaken for being Finnish?
youtube.com/watch?v=UzyK-2SnRKQ

Wonder what Armenians think of the ongoing white genocide

Morphologically distinct human populations--'races'--possess between each other a continuous distribution of genetic variation across geographical distance, making such categories more accurately described as ecotypes on a clinal gradient: if humans truly had races, or subspecies, as chimpanzees do, genetic variation between populations would be distributed in a more discrete manner.

Japan and Ainu

The average person in 2100 will look like a Brazilian pardo

There is nothing wrong with asian genetics, it makes people more understanding and intelligent with loving passion and blood boiling anger.

Norwegians have the least amount of Asian admixture amongst the Scandinavians.

You're more like Swedish-Scots with some Sami scattered about.

Define 'average person'

Regardless, I find this eventuality highly unlikely. Even in America people are still far more likely to reproduce within their ethnic group than without. In this way sexual selection preserves heterogeneity, to say nothing of natural selection.

Whatever you say bud

This graphic does not contradict the claims of my previous post

Okie dokie

went outside today

some black girl said i had a nice shirt

Doesn't change my point.

latinos

are the future

>Lapplander

I don't think so

Probably siberia Samoyed?

Wich is not same as Saamis