There are Americans here that have experienced the high school and college life as it is depicted in movies

There are Americans here that have experienced the high school and college life as it is depicted in movies
There are Americans here that partied with red cups with their frat bros
There are Americans here who used to put the nerds in lockers
Some of them even hung out with Stacey and Brad, whose father want to run to become Governor
They even had a barbecue with said father in a lice McMansion lawn, or villa.
Some Americans here even asked their crush to the prom, picked them up in a limo and drank for their first time.

How can irrelevant countries compete ?

The fuck is wrong with driving sober, Muhammad?

It still kind of blows my mind that this is even true, and they post among us

t. The Virgin Driver

>8AM and the french robots are awake

Hollywood was a mistake

God among men indeed.
It's surreal to know they experiences things you only see in movies, and when they you tell them about that they say it's just normal and even expected.

Fuck off, I lost a close friend to drunk driving. Maybe once you're finished being an underage teen like you are, you'll understand the reality that comes with drunk driving and how it takes lives away. No wonder Americans don't care about public safety. Ashamed to be associated with childish fucks like you. Kill yourself, faggot.

Well at least he didn't die a virgin.

Nobody gives a shit

There are normalfags everywhere, no? It's not like they're that different from each other.
It's a meme picture, my friend. Go vent on /adv/.

There are also Americans who haven't been to all continents yet. There are Americans who have been to fewer US states than YOU have.

ahahahahah fucking american cuck

I knew a guy from shcool that died like this.
Fuck off, he is right

He was killed by a drunk driver, you dip.
Flag checks out with this post.
Meme picture or not, doesn't mean it's true.
Sorry but at least I'd rather have less people die as a result of people being stupid, Slavshit.

At least you and him can be united in virgin heaven.

cry more faggot, if he wasnt retarded he wouldnt have died, no smart person has ever died in car accident

It's really not all it's cracked up to be. Once you've been to 3-4 frat parties / barbecues you've been to them all.

kek Europeans have never partied with red solo cups?

He was killed BY a drunk driver not drive drunk you god damned moron.

Let me revise that sentence
Nobody gives a shit about you, your experiences and your personal issues here.

I went to a shitty, miserable school and had a terrible time. I can't even watch college movies without warning to break my tv because of it. Animal House makes me want to vomit.

i am aware

Five years ago I clipped a cyclist at dusk while drunk driving and never got caught. He did a full flip

Rate my experience

Yeah lol aparently that's an American thing. I remember the foreign exchange student from France who was blown away that it was just like in the movies.

>it was just like in the movies
Fuck off no it isn't

>put the nerds in lockers
I've never seen anything like this happen in real life

But the other stuff seems like normal normie shit

School isn't really like hollywood movies for most people unless you went to school in a big city.

I assume people really did shove nerds in lockers in the 80s but I never saw it. The rest is all real though, not even exaggerated. That's normal American high school

How is school in smaller places? What do people do after classes, they drive home or job?
It's fascinating Americans have cars in high school

What a fucking normie country indeed
I've always thought all of this was just memes

It really is though.

t. failed normie doing a decent job of "fake it till you make it"

Can't say much about rural areas, but school in the suburbs was pretty similar to the movies. You could divide the student population fairly smoothly based on cliques like in the video game Bully (ex. Band kids, "jocks"), though there's plenty of mixing between them and they're not hostile to one another. After school, people with cars often round up their friends and they go home together to do whatever. Plenty teenagers have jobs, but they're rarely far from school/home for obvious reasons.

Also, not all teenagers have cars. The number is on the decline now, actually. More of an upper-middle class thing.

Getting triggered on Sup Forums anbd blogposting.
Fucks sake he's clearly joking.

>tfw you missed out

is there a worse feeling?

I can't imagine Canadian HS is that different than American.

>school had off-campus lunch
>a dozen or two restaurants, grocery stores, etc. in the area thriving on the 5000 students and staff at the school
>tfw would sometimes just go for a drive in friends car during lunch while eating burgers or pizza during lunch period

I did none of the things you listed

You mean suburbia because that's what American media depicts "high school life" as most of the time. Big city schools are filled with poor niggers that don't fit the 1980s high school chic

Besides having more hockey and more snow nothing is much different.

>tfw nerd shoving stopped after the 1980s
>(((coincidentally))) this happened when educational curricula became more liberal
Pure (((coincidence))), I wish America went back to the days when nerds were given their place rather than glamorized.

Most people would drive home yes or chill with friends, I was from a small town so a majority of people actually did play sports, and practice was most days after school

You're on Sup Forums at 3 am, it's not like you're the type to do the shoving.

At least he fucks proper women and not shitty fucked up whores who love these drunk drivers.

I went to school in a rural community and I don't remember easily recognizable cliques like you see in movies. Honestly though, I didn't participate much socially outside of class since I was kind of a loner so I didn't really do much after school but go home and spend time on the internet.

I didn't own a car until a few years after high school (and I didn't get my license until a few weeks before the end of senior year anyways) but there were a lot of upperclassmen who did have cars and there was a parking lot just for students. I always had someone pick me up though.

Nah, rural areas.

>he fucks
That's not how it works

It's a shitpost you dip

>partying
>hanging out with normies

OUT OUT OUT