Cell phones are the worst amirite

>cell phones are the worst amirite

They kind of are, though.
Ban all mobileposters.

This show is amazing though
I've only watched season 1
About to start season 2

National anthem was my favourite episode til I saw the episode with those rewind things that was intense

"Black Mirror: What if Phones but Worse?"
-user, 2016

Saw the one where some hacker was blackmailing a ton of people over cp pics.

This show sucked.

So you're kind of a retard.

Sometimes cell phones is good but SOMETIMES cell phones is bad.

Phones are great desu. Internet bullying, well that's another thing...

They're amazing, the addiction that they can cause in some is absolutely terrible. I swear to god half the 18-24 year olds I work with cannot go 30 seconds without looking at their phones. All they do at lunch and during breaks is just browse their phones, they don't talk or go for walks, just read their fucking phones. They'll sit 6 to a table and not say a word, just text people who aren't there, play games, and read shitty websites.

They're a godsent for people who just want to fucking eat alone in peace and quiet though.

damn....

really joggins my noggins

Did anyone else find the Labour candidate really hot?

>kill all white people

Damn Charlie, I mean i know you got a curry wife but christ

Butthurt millennial detected

cuck

>he doesn't own a dumb phone

It looks like a calculator. I love it

I'm sure the conversation would be stimulating otherwise

I watched that episode first just because she was in it. Ms. Nucky was a bonus surprise. I really wish I could just rest my dick underneath that boob.

A boy falls in love with a girl...

If they weren't doing that they would be sitting there in science or making force shit conversation.

Is that really better?

>completely missing the point
The point is that people don't know to use technology not that technology is bad desu

Maybe if you old farts were more interesting we wouldn't ignore you. Oh I sure do love the billionth conversation you're having about fucking football and your boring kids.

t. "Millennial"

yeah, hehe stupid addicted millenials... *shitposts 24 hours straight on Sup Forums*

Better off just buying an old flip phone, they're practically free and the plans are dirt cheap. My buddy has an old Nokia and pays 8 dollars a month for unlimited text and 100 minutes calling. This is in Canada where cellphone plans START at 50 and most people pay 70-90.

The quality of this show varies wildly. So i far i only really liked s01e03, s03e01 and s03e03. havent seen the rest of season 3 yet but the other episodes were complete shit.

Holy shit, who would have thought an innocent comment about people having their faces plastered to a phone screen would cause such triggering

Because I see so much of this self-righteous shit all over facebook already

>normiebook

t.butthurt pedophile

That sounds truly horrible user, you deserve a medal for your fight against the tyranny of people asking others to put their phone away while eating

The only one I didn't like was S3E5, the military one
I called that shit a mile away, same with the videogame one but that wasn't gay like the fucking "hurdurr our military will never do a good thing in it's life" meme episode

You know that's not what it is.

It's 6 minute videos with 20m shares that just bemoan the current generation and that "TECH IZ BAD".

Every
Day