So for the people who saw the movie originally, did Vader actually say "No Luke, I am your father"...

So for the people who saw the movie originally, did Vader actually say "No Luke, I am your father"? I didn't watch Star Wars until after the prequels came out but whenever tv shows or movies referenced it they always said it that way too. Is this really a Mandela Effect or is it just people fucking up the quote and spreading it?

It was always "No, I am your father."

People added in luke because otherwise it's not 100% clear to normies and their memory.

This

the line was "Luke I'm your dad"

>"Luke, I am not sure if I am your biological father."

>"Luuke, I am your mother's husband."

>"Luke. from my point of view the Jedi are evil."

>Luke, I was a good friend

>"Luke, its over. I have the high ground so call me daddy."

>"Luke, you are my wife's son"

>"Luke, why do you shitpost on a weeb image board instead of celebrating Thanksgiving with your family?"

>Luuuuke, I am your fathers legally wedded life partner and your second daddy

irony

>Luke, come Banepost with me, your daddy.

the mandela effect is literally just a bunch of retards with terrible memories playing into each others confirmation biases.

My favorite part is when Lou Skywalker says to Dark Vader "I can't believe you just cut off my hand YOU BASTAAAAAARRRD!!!!". Starwars 4life.

Wait a fucking second, did they actually build a scifi platform and then build/hang the background around it? Because that must have been fucking terrifying.

Without being able to easily work out depth, I'm struggling to tell. Is the guy in the pink shirt in the bottom right on stairs, or a step up onto the stage, and they are actually more or less ground level?

sorry I'm not american

Might just be a different cut. I know for a fact, and distinctly remember, being shown the head of Gwyneth Paltrow in the box at the end of Se7en in theatres in 1995. Ever since, on DVD or TV, this scene does not appear.

>"Luke, i'm dat nigga"

Other set pictures show about a 6-10 foot drop. Hamill fell down onto a pile of mattresses when he dropped down.

He said "Luke, you're my wife's son"