Why does he live in Toronto? Toronto sucks

Why does he live in Toronto? Toronto sucks

Because he's brown

only brown people live in Taranty

he's the general manager of The Raptors

Because Toronto only sucks for White males.
everyone else is having a time wallowing in shit.

Because Canada is infinitely better than America.

He's very sensitive and in Canada if you hurt someones feelers they can throw you in jail.

I'm Canadian, from Toronto. I disagree. And Toronto sucks balls.

THICC

Because there are no white people in Toronto

Why does everybody hate Toronto?

There are, just the self-hating kind.

What are the shittiest cities in all of Canada and why are they Vancouver and Toronto

because housing and living is expensive but it's a boring piece of shit city with even shittier passive aggressive virtue-signaling cunts at every corner.

It's literally SJW the city, where everything is expensive and anyone is too cheap to do anything fun.

This.

He does not live really live in Toronto, he is there for like a few days a year. He is rebuilding a mansion in Toronto yes, but he has enough money to have one in Cali too. Most of the time he is in the states.

because its a fucking shit city

t. torontonian

>t. never-traveled Torontonian

please put some time into traveling, you'll learn that you're wrong.

>Why does everybody hate Toronto?

Have you ever been? It smells like literal garbage. It's a trash city

Well I live in Toronto, and it is a horrible city. Drake is only building a nre mansion here because it is how he made his money by saying he is from Toronto, he spends almost all his time in Cali.

It is like take Detroit and Nrew York, take all the shitty parts of them and put them in a cold place. That is Toronto.

RUNNIN THRU THE 6 WIT MY WOES

I have family in LA, Manhattan and Houston and I go to those cities/states at least once every 3 years. Been to Vegas, Chicago and Denver. They're nice to visit but I would never ever live in any of those cities. They sure as hell ain't better than TO or Van, or even Montreal for that matter

Define fun.

>They sure as hell ain't better than TO or Van, or even Montreal for that matter

Chicago and Denver are better than Toronto, Like no comparison.

Montreal is ok, Vancouver is nice but is also uninhabitable if you're not a millionaire.

There are also other American cities way better than TO. Tdot is garbage by international standards bruh.

>Toronto is better than LA, Manhattan, Houston, Denver, Vegas, Chicago, and Denver

ayy lmao. I hope no america bros believe this shit. As a Torontonian this guy is dead wrong.

what do you like about toronto? the fact that 1 street is interesting? every street in NYC is better than queen st

Two kinds of people hate Toronto:

1: White trash yokels that hate anyone who has been to college.

2: People from one of the other large cities in Canada who can tell that the city is badly planned and mismanaged. They can tell because they live in cities where things like transit, zoning and sanitation are done properly.

>Chicago is better than Toronto

My penis in your mother

YOU KNOW HOW THAT SHOULD GO

t. brown torontonian

Toronto is basically just poor man's Chicago except with Arabs and Turks instead of niggers

go back Ahmed, you don't belong.

toronto is fine

fuck you guys

No, it isn't.

he lives in California

he lives in the most expensive gated community in los angeles you dumb niggers. a few homes down from the kardashians. he lives in toronto occasionally because he grew up there and still has an attachment to the city.

Because Toronto is for the muds

because it's full of immigrants, annoying media liberals, SJWs and politicians