/NBBMD/: Yuletide Edition

Post your favorite black metal albums to listen to in December, we post smug anime girls in response to your shitty unwanted tourism.
Soysippers need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4U58mYF0zOo
metalinjection.net/black-metal-chronicles/black-metal-history-month/essential-black-metal-listening-mercyful-fate-melissa
cphpost.dk/history/the-birth-of-black-metal-through-the-mercyful-fate-of-our-king.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenriz_Presents..._The_Best_of_Old-School_Black_Metal
youtube.com/watch?v=GF8RLS-hKIs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf48h9AFQdo
youtube.com/watch?v=1O_wBv-pgOc
youtube.com/watch?v=tszorspP-uc
youtube.com/watch?v=atHZrJoPcWM
youtube.com/watch?v=QqhEF4ms_EM
youtube.com/watch?v=PSqIAXC6SGs
youtube.com/watch?v=sL8mQ3tBkmI
youtube.com/watch?v=xyRVzL0-JJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off.

This, fuck off OP.

>t. someone listening to Metallica for the first time in more than a month.

yui best grill

Samefag poseur NBBMD shall proceed without your kvltlet faggotry
youtube.com/watch?v=4U58mYF0zOo

>Metallica
wewlad

posting again for criticism

How soyboy am I?

>Took time to make intricate image displaying favourite bands

what is this supposed to be

Most people I know can't stand that first Drowning the Light album. For me it was one of my favorite releases of his.

November

I liked it, surprised Aussies make good black metal.

why did you listen to venom and mercyful fate during the meme month for black metal

Because they are that important to black metal they count.

Mercyful Fate invented black metal. They may not appear black metal at first glance but they are extraordinarily influential on the genre and feature

stage names
corpse paint
strange vocals
lyrics about satan and evil

metalinjection.net/black-metal-chronicles/black-metal-history-month/essential-black-metal-listening-mercyful-fate-melissa

cphpost.dk/history/the-birth-of-black-metal-through-the-mercyful-fate-of-our-king.html

Fenriz though enough to include them on his best of old school black metal compilation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenriz_Presents..._The_Best_of_Old-School_Black_Metal

lmao

i didn't think these threads could get worse after the month ended but i guess i was proven wrong

Fuck off, I bought a Banzai press of Ride the Lightning this week, I'm listening to it for the first time since NBBMN began and Banzai is cult as fuck. You're just a fucking imp.

Another great aussie project:
youtube.com/watch?v=GF8RLS-hKIs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf48h9AFQdo
youtube.com/watch?v=1O_wBv-pgOc

Leave now and never return. I'm sick of mundanes trying to bandwagon black metal and add it to their "popchart" life-metal fag list. You aren't wanted. You will always be weak. Elitists will always cuck you out of the inner circle.

Nigger. Your waifu doesn't scare me. I listen to 99% percent of my black metal on vinyl. My LP collection is fucking huge and cult as fuck. You're just a fucking poor faggot who doesn't know what I meant by referring to "Banzai."

More aussie black metal, hooked to this song

youtube.com/watch?v=tszorspP-uc

>buying into the commercialized wax maymay
Lol ok consumer. You can sit back and collect your bulky trinkets. Black metal represents evil. You can't buy evil. You probably don't even trade tapes or make your own occult dark ambient musique. I wish people like you would stick to the world of light and lies. Leave the esoterists to their arte.

it's a fucking music genre you autist

I hope your parents find you hung under your ceiling fan you retarded weeb. "People" like you have no place here, and the only thing you'll be strong at is contributing to the teenage suicide statistic.

Just report the shitter. He clearly has no legitimate interest in the genre as evidenced by his avatar faggotry.

Just as I thought.
>Dude heheh, it's like, only music XD
Fuck off with your mundane interpretation of the arts.
Ya ok, start your own thread then, kiddo. And get the FUCK out of mine. ITT we discuss true black metal and shit on outsiders. All else can simply kys.
>J-just report the shitter
Lowest form of buttheurt.

Post more true aussie soydestroyers
youtube.com/watch?v=atHZrJoPcWM
youtube.com/watch?v=QqhEF4ms_EM
youtube.com/watch?v=PSqIAXC6SGs
youtube.com/watch?v=sL8mQ3tBkmI

i hope your larp troupe starts letting you play with them again

....worship me....

youtube.com/watch?v=xyRVzL0-JJg