Isn't gender equality wonderful Sup Forums?

liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1465198435

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGsc5_WYchA
youtube.com/watch?v=MVEu2V2XIqw
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Equal rights, equal lefts.

Are you implying this guy won't be sentenced cause of equality? Because he will, and the sentence is going to be longer cuz victim has a vagina.

Fucking cunt deserves it. Filthy whore.

All women are whores.

>this

Women's rights mean that the woman is right :^)

>kek no

It's Russia. They'll go home, smoke cigs, get plastered and do it all again tomorrow and no one will do shit haha

What a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

In Mexican culture we are taught from an early age about how you should never hit a woman even with the petal of a rose.

And this isn't some feminist thing either, we are extremely aware that our physical capabilities far exceed that of a woman, therefore it is not fair to beat your mom, sister, wife, or any female member of society.

White people are cucked beyond redemption as I can see from the video, no one intervened the moment the guy started hitting the woman.

I'd knock that fucking faggot manpussy with extreme prejudice so he gets a fucking clue not to hit weak women, what a fucking piece of shit this guy is I'm fucking shaking win anger right now. God fucking dammit you ruined my morning.

>hitting women
>not holding their arms until they start crying because they can't do shit against you
top kek

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

It's a slavic thing, you wouldn't understand.

i'm not even gonna watch this video
only the existence of this thread disgusts me

cuck.

literally only reason you'd intervene is because you're a beta, white knight pussy and are hoping to get your dick wet.

Hes drunk as fuck and even though he's a big guy he followed her like a faggot.

Only stop the fight when he fight back

epic maymay

Is she sucking his life force at 0:48 or what?

Succubi, not even once

Holy shit top kek

>Russians

lmao he needed to throw 5 hooks in order to knock her down

He's clearly completely wasted, I think he did alright

This

R A R E
A
R
E

>some beta MRA pussy calling me a cuck

Let's get real here, the only reason you like seeing these situations is because you're some edgy beta fedora faggot discontent with feminism, so you draw pleasure from seeing women being reduced to the same level as men.

Regardless of what feminists say men and women aren't equal, if you don't intervene in situations like these you've failed to fulfill your role as a male who puts order in society.

I'd be ashamed if I lived in a cuckskin society that allows women and men to fight each other off like animals because some people have resentments and grievances against feminism, I guess white society certainly is finished. kill yourself you beta MRA manlet faggot.

>never hit a woman

>i consider women special

so what?
i do not
and you likewise dont care
no one necessarily gives a shit either way

"never hit a woman" is no more or less valid than "always and only hit women"

How full of shit can you be fag?

IM sure no Mexican ever SLAPS a bitch or anything. yup 100%

you are so mexican.

>Mexican culture

AHAHAHAH OK BURRITO PEDRO

Please you smelly beaner, don't kid yourself.

And what do you do when a woman hits you in public over and over again?

>seeing women being reduced to the same level as men

>same level

Look like we have a Mexican intellectual, folks

Mexicans get away with it because beheading technically doesn't count as hitting.

When Lois smacked her so hard her shoe flew right off I kekd hard

kek

that's not how equality works

>op is weak
>pic related

>not even with a petal of a rose

Yeah the rope you hang them with is made with fiber senpai.

11 replies with that bait
Not bad pedro

that was random
why didn't anyone intervene tho?

fpbp

And right on cue, there's some stupid cunt that shows up because the guy had the temerity to return the blows.

Reminds me of a video of some sheboons causing a scene at McDonald's, jumping the counters and accosting employees. One worker gets tired of it, grabs a mop and beats the shit out of them, and suddenly there's some bitch screaming at the top of her lungs at the employee for defending himself but she didn't have a single word to say when those apes were punching the workers.

I didn't say it does not happen, I've said you get your shit pushed back if you attempt to do that shit in front of other males based on the reasoning I mentioned before.

I would simply restrain her and wait for the police to show up, I don't oppose women getting criminal charges for this kind of shit.

>strangers intervene

>china

yeah ok

wew lad whats the context of this?

LMAO. im gonna need a sauce

You walk away. If you feel the need to slug a hundred pound woman to "defend" your self you have problems.

It was a pipe apparently. Still the ass whopping was good
youtube.com/watch?v=hGsc5_WYchA

i'm kekking hard right now
was the kid tibetan or what? that guy was like
>oh a dude killing a kid, whatever

If he was black you would all use racism, children.

>t-thanks for saving me Paco
>No problem seƱorita
>awkwardstare.jpg
>soooo you have bf?

what if she's 200 pounds tho

>chinks
>human

Holy shit she got fucking decked

I like how he runs after the woman calling someone

>women getting equality

youtube.com/watch?v=MVEu2V2XIqw

>pic unrelated

>I'd be ashamed if I lived in a cuckskin society that allows women and men to fight each other off like animals because some people have resentments and grievances against feminism

Am I missing something? In your country you can almost murder a woman with your bare hands and get away with it
Domestic violence is the national sport there

women are master manipulators because they basically know that on most cases they'd get their shit rekt hard by the stronger and bigger guys. it's the worst kept secret of all time by feminists: they are physically inferior and always will be.

it should not be a surprise that most lesbians and feminists are ugly, unlikeable or absolutely incapable of using their weapons (beauty, seduction, social awareness). they can't do shit, so they try to step up and be "exactly like men"

a gentle man should try to avoid using brute force on a woman, because she will crumble.

a wise woman should not put a man in condition to use force on her, because she will lose. a lot of girls say things that no man would allow another man to say to him. they know we try to restrain ourselves.

still, it's like with a kid. you don't need to punch them until they bleed to teach them to be rational. even stopping them comes as a shock because they suddenly realize they're worth jackshit.

or a small slap in the face. bitches (not all women) are like kids.

This is a classic. Ohhhh myyyyy godddd stop it

This always makes me smile

if youre bigger than someone slapping you, you dont need to punch them. belittle them to embarrassment by turning away and being entirely unphased.

only a nigger flips their shit

You've never been harassed by a 'hundred pound' woman, have you? Some dumbass bitch started shit with a buddy and me a few years ago. Even walking away, the whore ran up and started pulling his hair, kicking him, etc. It only stopped when another woman knocked her the fuck down, but, really, the proper time to slug a woman is the same as hitting a man. If they're starting shit, and they're the instigator, they deserve equal treatment.

Women weren't made to fight, you dumb memer poster.

You get your shit wrecked in prison if the other inmates know you've hit a woman. Same happens when you try to hit a woman in front of other males, regardless if you started it.

What does a meta br nigger even know about Mexico, anyway?

I have a friend who put a girl in a hospital with a concussion.

He was dating this Russian stripper, and one day he was walking down the street and sees her with some guy. So he comes up to them, and knocks the guy out. He tries to knock the girl out, but she was tough, she doesn't go down. He ends up bashing her head against the knee multiple times until she passes out.

She tried to press charges, but he was a good college boy and she was a stripper, so the whole "muh moral character" played out. Then his dad came to her hospital bed and threatened her life if she presses charges. She dropped all the charges. I don't know why he never got arrested either.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047

In all honesty though, he may have gone a little overboard. It's not "manly" to beat up a woman at all, giving in to urges like that is weak as shit.

I'm not saying "be the better man", but atleast try, that woman deserved a beating yes, but he could've demonstrated his supperiority through a well landed, solid slap that echoed through the ages, not 4 haymakers.

Backhand the bitch ONCE, but do it properly, don't go flailing like a madman.

No, but I've been attacked by a 250 pound lesbian nigger. I just put her in a hold till she tired her self out and walked away. Just cause you can shove someone's shit it doesn't mean you should. Man or woman.

so fucking naive

>jew isrealite says its cool to smack women
aaaah, and now we've figured it out

I honestly don't get from where this whole
>Mexican machos know how to put woman in their place meme
came from. I can confirm that the frase "a una mujer no se le toca, ni con el petalo de una rosa" (you should never hit a woman even with the petal of a rose), it is actually a very popular and common Mexican say.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't happen, and I'm not saying it is wrong to hit back either. I'm just saying that there's a lot of cucks like this one that think women don't deserve what is coming to them, and it's actually rare that a man won't get his legs broken after hitting a woman for ANY reason.

TL;DR: Macho Mexican wife beater stereotype is unfunded.

do they not advocate for feminism? hit and get hit, that's easy as that
stop whiteknighting, if you tried to stop a couple arguing in the street and it was getting to the point of physical violence, the woman would tell you to mind your own business

jesus

is this kid still alive

Those webms... K-keep them coming.

Go fuck yourself.
Portugal is infinitely better than your shitty """"nation.""""

>Russia is more committed to gender equality than the US
What a time to be alive.

magyar cigany

I do think it was fucked up that he basically knocked her unconscious with those wild swings.

I don't want to defend her abuse towards him, that men shouldn't have to stand there and take it, but he did significantly more damage to her than she did to him.

Sup Forums doesn't believe in gender equality.

Sup Forums believes that the woman is always right, and that men should never hit women under any circumstances.

if she had the strength to hit him anywhere near as hard as he hit her, you know she would have been. she was swinging full force

>In Mexican culture we are taught from an early age about how you should never hit a woman even with the petal of a rose.
But was this before or after our ivory towers corrupted all your women?

Just like how that wall is gonna be unfunded huh Pedro.

Both are, the bitch is drunk as well, typical slavic faggotry.

wtf even happened?

He told his son to kill himself, the son didn't give a fuck and actually did it lol

What the fuck is even happening in that webm?

>holding their arms
This is assault.

the absolute madman

damn tyrone, that was a good one.
+1 made me kek

China. That's all the context you need.

>just for you

Society was much better when women didnt need to be beat like this, because they knew not to act above their men and knew not to hit them.

That stupid bitch clearly didnt know what was coming, and when it happened, she just submitted when she realized it being 2016 means fucking dick all. Get in the car you stupid cunt "okay, Im sorry"

Yeah, you fucks just behead them and send the head to their family.

Story on this ?

What the fuck?

Was there any reason for that at all?

if you intervene and try to help you can get charged and have to pay for the injuries so people dont help other people in china

I find it kind of odd that he hit her not immediately after being slapped around but only after she gently prods him with her palm. I think the reason he wailed at her is probably because she said something that really pissed him off.

You cement the charges when you plant your seed

more of these need to exist
guy was robbing store owners lived upstairs he chased after them after stabbing one of them they shot him dead