From now on, if you don't believe in the holohoax in Italy you can be incarcerated up to 6 years

What do?

JUST

>rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/shoah-negazionismo-diventa-reato-fino-a-6-anni-di-carcere-5b92e30b-ee7f-49b3-ac74-27063d20a098.html?refresh_ce

That's so weird to hear as an American. We have very few laws on speech and most everybody supports it.

>aggravante
top kek

>Make up a bunch of new crazy lies about the holohoax
>Wait for someone to disprove your claims and say that you're crazy
>Report them to the police.
>They get incarcerated for 6 years

what do you mean? do you know if you were to go in Rome with a sign stating "I don't think the holocaust to be real" you can get 2-6 years? are you a kike?

you might have a point actually. Does such a law exists in Sweden? they say it's a EU law to be implemented in every country

>That's so weird to hear as an American
it was used to be weird for us as well untill today.
funny thing is over 200 historians and the general penal court assembly already made statements about how such a law was complete bullshit. Their opinions have been discarded.
I wonder who can be behind it

You understand how our legal system works and how aggravanti are bullshit?
It's not even an extension of Mancino law.

Yes. If you walk in to a synagogue and cite a bunch of claims made in those holocaust survivor testimony books and a Jew comes up to you and say that it's not all real, they can go to prison.

and almost no one uses it for anything controversial
of course it's important to have free speech but it's remarkable how little difference it makes in the end

> voting a bunch of leftists into government

it is as if you wanna be #jewed

Are you saying that Americans never speak any truth to each other in America?

Ha, thats one year longer than our maximum sentence

get tape of all the muzzies saying they don't think its real

and send the to the clink

I wonder what they plan to do with people who published books in the past with their explanations to why the holocaust never happened... do they plan on retroactively prosecuting them?

welcome to eu

and send them all to the clink**

>italians trying to keep the islamic horde at bay by increasing the punishment for the denial of the holocaust

yeah, i'm sure this work

I'm pretty sure Italy gained cucked status long ago. So what's there to even discuss here?

My country borders with Italia. Can confirm they are all retarded.

>used to be weird for us as well untill today.
Not really. Anti-semitism was already a crime. It was just a bit more vaguely worded.

Well that must mean it happened.

how many americans talk about jews let alone the holocaust in a way that is illegal in other countries? again, free speech is important, it's just that the difference is so small.

It's a shame that ITXIT isn't catchy.

UN and EU laws are not real laws, no one upholds them when it's inconvenient for them but they do uphold them when it's convenient for them

Good.
Everyone knows that Hitler (aka Trumps great grandpa) pulled the levers that released the gas that killed 6 million innocent souls and anyone who denies that should be prosecuted.

The difference is that now when you will try to do a mass shooting in the isreal embassy while wearing "holocaust didn't happen" you will be charged 2-6 years more.

Because that's the spectrum of application of an aggravante of mancino law.

Maybe there is hope for sweden afterall.

Quitaly

Fucking Gold

>9001 hours in Vernice

the jewish menace strikes again

>Tel-Aviv gets shot up last night
>At more or less the exact same time MSN "news" announces that new "Jewish" possessions have been found in Auschwitz
>Pure coincidence

>new "Jewish" possessions have been found in Auschwitz
They finally found the millions of bodies buried underground?