BLASTS CONTINUE IN ROMANIA

I am the original iasiposter, and I just heard two more explosions of the same intensity as a week ago. I was next to my window shitposting on Sup Forums when it happened, and I could see the windows vibrate from the sound, it was the sort of intensity that you can actually feel in your body, no idea what the fuck it was. Confirmed locations where the sound was heard: roman, letcani, Targu Cucu, Tatarasi, Copou, Podu Iloaiei.

I have no proofs but if it helps i can screencap some normiebook posts from people in iasi claiming they heard a "thunderous sound".

It's happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2RSG2VrWNw
youtube.com/watch?v=p4UBhGziDIA
aktual24.ro/bubuitura-de-la-iasi-nu-este-singulara-zeci-asemenea-incidente-au-avut-loc-recent-in-sua/
gandul.info/stiri/bubuitura-misterioasa-care-s-a-auzit-in-tot-iasiul-a-inceput-sa-tremure-pamantul-15415511
moldova.org/bubuitura-naprasnica-din-iasi-neelucidata-un-boom-sonic-provocat-de-un-avion-sau-un-meteorit/
cvlpress.ro/02.06.2016/mister-total-la-iasi-o-bubuitura-ciudata-a-cutremurat-orasul/
romania-insider.com/romanian-troops-military-exercise-poland/172367/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thunder

Probably just a manele,mici, si bere party kicking off.

Whats in or common to those places dude? Military bases, caves? Russian ethnics? Castles? Farms?

I heard it here, romani gypsy, maybe russians are testing some weapons in the black sea.

WHAT
ARE YOU JOKIN ME

Don't know... if you've been following the romanian happening threads you would see that there is some very spoopy shit going on.

> heavy military vehicles spotted in the streets
> hercules planes flying around romania in groups
> air raid sirens going off in 3 different counties
> mysterious booms heard across 10km
> broken windows due to those booms
> emergency broadcasts
> no media coverage whatsoever

no idea what it is but i know something spooky when i see it

wew lad

You gettin rekt by Spetsnaz m8

More nightclub fires?

heavy military vehicles spotted in the streets
> hercules planes flying around romania in groups
> air raid sirens going off in 3 different counties
> mysterious booms heard across 10km
> broken windows due to those booms
> emergency broadcasts
> no media coverage whatsoever

fuck

They prob just want a second route to Ukraine

spetznaz will fuckin slit your throat while you sleep
Get the fuck out of there

Good. That's what you get for being a US cuck colony. Maybe the Russians will beat you into shape and some nationalist movement can grow there and you can be a sovereign state for once.

What is Russia's explanation for this?

Ivans blowing themselves up while trying to distill homemade vodka

Truly these are strange times in Romania. Could you dump those airplane and chopper pics? Or military vehicles?
Stay safe and comfy.

don't have them but i'm sure someone else saved them.

Wtf my post went up and deleted itself?

nope i accidentally erased a 1 from the end, site running like shit atm

Ah okay then. What's the general feel in your town at the moment? Is there fear and paranoia or does everyone just mindlessly accept the offician narrative? Have you prepared in any way?

most people just seem to dismiss it as paranoia if you try to open the subject with them. they have no explanation for the boom and when a boom happens they get scared for about 10 minutes after which they dismiss it so they don't look too paranoid.

and yeah, i started to prepare back in september during the shemitah bullshit, it was bullshit back then but an economic collapse is coming eventually so i figured i should be prepared for something. you ought to be a fool not to prepare, it's not that expensive and it could save your life.

Get your guns ready you might be getting enriched by Russia

digit confirms
pls no

And how exactly are you preparing my fellow romanian?

Vin Rusii si va fut.

No matter the country, a shitstorm is a shitstorm, stay strong neighbor.

What guns? We don't have guns.

OH NO NOT ROMANIA ANYTHING BUT THAT

Call your local guberment and request information if you cant get any reports from the media

IF DOUBLES ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE CONFIRMED

Steal them !

shit meant to reply op

China in the pacific buzzing US aircraft sending ships to jap waters,

Europe, large NATO drills, romania freaking out, US Carrier near Syria

If a leader is killed somewhere in balkans it will be a quick war

Romania, Estonia and Spud peddlers need to be banned.

Romania used to be banned, those were better days...

Just one ISP.

Wouldn't Russian troops have to get through Moldova and Ukraine to even make it there? The only way they could probably initiate happenings in Romania would be amphibious operations from the Black Sea, which doesn't seem that impossible.

Normbook post plox, if translatedz.

If Russians, are they trying to smuggle guns and support into the Odessa area? I recall there being a lot of violence there during Euromaidan and that it seemed it was a pro-Russian city at the time. It would make sense to move through Moldavia as far as strategy goes, but it doesn't entirely explain what's going on.

Bumping for interest.

Any mining facilities around? Any heavy industry?

Also, if you don't see smoke or get weird smellsvyou're probably good.

If aliums, prepare your anus.

Just testing my new weapons

No need to panic

Transnistria isn't too far user

is this for real or are you a sheboon behind a proxy?

stay calm and dont leave your shitpost

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another explosion, holy fuck the cars are ringing alarms, everybody is panicking no boom has been as loud.

i'm done guys seriosly going over the border for a week or two, i can't take this shit

Iasi reporting. Another boom just 3 minutes ago. Car alarms blasting everywhere. Radio stations went dead for 5-10 seconds. IT'S HAPPENING!

The rich want to kill us.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2RSG2VrWNw

I bet the white christians did this

holy shit. where are you from? copou? tatarasi reporting here, this was the loudest boom i've ever heard, like a plane took off next to my fucking ear

I want to believe.
Fill that complain about drills happening too close to your village.

Yes, very spoopy, it almost seems like it's /x/ roleplay faggotry.

Wow.

OPERATION ANACONDA
/thread

and fuck you for this spamming romanian

Pitesti, Arges here. Nothing is happening.

MODS, BAN THIS HUGE FAGGOT LYING PIECE OF SHIT
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITPOST YOU DIRTY GYPSY

This had more in common with a sonic boom than the one from two weeks ago (also could hear people getting spooked and screaming down in the tram station). It had that continuous echo for a couple of seconds. Also people from different neighborhoods saying their power went down for a couple of seconds BEFORE the boom. Spoopy.

Now you will pay for your pogroms!

Tatarasi Sud.

As you can see that was no thunder strike. There are no storm clouds.

>Europe
>guns

Romania outshitposting Straya and Canada

> the official explanation is that this was thunder
> it could not be less cloudy outside

fuck me you can't make this shit up.

OH MY GOD LET ME GOOGLE IT FRANTICALLY

..oh you

Is this related to that nightclub that blew up much earlier in the year and led to a lot of political outrage?

Im from Galati and yesterday I heard army helicopters at night.They lated for around 1 minute and it was a strong sound, meaning they were many.

where is the video of the blast and the car alamrs going off?

oh yes, i forgot, this is bs

youtube.com/watch?v=p4UBhGziDIA

and the army is on continuous move to the east border.See map im from Galati and yesterday a convoy of military planes was heard

A reminder that pic related is the only acceptable way to respond to gypsy breads. Otherwise, sage, hide and report.

Well scoob, it sure seems to me that you've got the army preparing for action against transnistria, maybe, possibly because in the next few weeks tensions in Ukraine might explode?

>June 2nd
>No proof
>Probably mining copper/you

We dont care about Transninstria here, its entirely populated by hohols.In 2018, when we unite with Moldova, we will leave Transnistria.

>a video with a text to speech and google maps images

ok i believe you now

Its in romanian press

aktual24.ro/bubuitura-de-la-iasi-nu-este-singulara-zeci-asemenea-incidente-au-avut-loc-recent-in-sua/

gandul.info/stiri/bubuitura-misterioasa-care-s-a-auzit-in-tot-iasiul-a-inceput-sa-tremure-pamantul-15415511

moldova.org/bubuitura-naprasnica-din-iasi-neelucidata-un-boom-sonic-provocat-de-un-avion-sau-un-meteorit/

cvlpress.ro/02.06.2016/mister-total-la-iasi-o-bubuitura-ciudata-a-cutremurat-orasul/

call me cray cray but ain't it possible that russia is "testing" the rocket shield?

just throwing some left overs from the UDSSR over the border, just for keks

Iasi that was where that kike pogrom was

Based

Well what do you think I was talking about?

Also; When Ukraine explodes, Romania will receive territories, I know this for a fact and it has to happen like, really really soon.

Well... it might have been a thunder after all... Check the map at around 15:06 UTC. Everybody go home.

>June 3rd
>June 2nd
>Gypsy speak

Again, these fucking Romanian threads have been a cancer for the past week. No proof at all. The only thing that's going on currently are war games.

Do you faggots shit the bed every single time you hear a car alarm? Although, the gypsies have probably stolen all the cars and alarms so I guess it maybe alien to you.

It's just a Nato excercise that is happening over June.

romania-insider.com/romanian-troops-military-exercise-poland/172367/

/x/ roleplay faggotry on Sup Forums?
>it's more likely than you think

yes, we will receive N.Bukovina,stolen by soviets.Ukraine even created a special force in case we have any territorial claims on it.

> military exercises
> breaks civilians' windows, scares them, causes power outages

come on achmed.

>Ukraine
Soon, the 'no such thing' meme will grant fruition.

OMG!! id's really habbening!!! They are going to counter-attack the commies

Yee-haaa! Take some freedum, you Russian bitches!!!

Periscope this shit lad, I'm bored

WOW I HATE YOU

Is this a new pic?

> no similar images found on google

Lightning can strike far from the storm but it shouldn't brake windows but makes sense that power went down.

>no images found

oh shit HABBENING

Speaking of Rumania and Iasi County.

Could you hook me up with a detailed topo map from Targul Frumos? I'm trying to recreate the battle from 2-7 may 1944 on a computer game.

I can't locate where hill 197, 192 and 184 are supposed to be on google maps.

Thanks and stay safe!

more like the army decided to do what it did(or whoever did it) on the time of the storm to blame the lightning

but you are right

lightings dont make such strong intense sounds and neither do they brake windows

> there are fucking retarded cretins on this planet that legit thought that was thunder

jesus christ

i smash your southern american cow tittied sister

> i'm a fucking faggot: the post

fucking asswipe i'm not even gonna bother posting some pics because you wouldn't believe shit anyway, go fuck yourself

unless its Moldova attacking you i dont see why this city would be targetted by russia , if they attacked you it would be probably around constanta , since they didnt manage to crush even half of Ukraine yet , that mean the black sea is the only acces right now

>complain about "shitposting" Romanians
>6 000 000 burgers storm into the thread and start shitposting
Americans should be banned from posting.

oh my god
is the town rapist ok?

>Moldova attacking us

my town policemen can annex Moldova

Any more updates?

Does Moldova have a military? If so, are they ready to start chasing the slavs out of Transnistria?