What country makes the best firearms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqwCsZOzi6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedorov_Avtomat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FB_Beryl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden

They're the biggest war mongers in history. They're just good at hiding it

They made billions, maybe even trillions, during the Cold War by selling to both Warsaw and NATO countries

Russia

These United States of America make the best firearms.

Don't forget the other military technologies and tactics.

Yuros ironically

>Why there's no ejection systems on american helicopters
>They don't need one because they die from one hit instantly
youtube.com/watch?v=NqwCsZOzi6U

>They made billions, maybe even trillions, during the Cold War by selling to both Warsaw and NATO countries
No they didn't you retard and they aren't even in the top ten list of arms exporting countries

I read guns and ammo magazine. Trust me when I say the United States produces the finest firearms money can buy.

Somebody post Indian machineguns.

>tfw no L1A1

not russia

Russia
>tactis
He said firearms

Burgers
I would say Swiss or the Belgians but they have bent over to stoners BARC(big arma lite cock)

Got to fire one once
Kicks like a fucker but the iron sight is 10/10 and from what I have been told it's extremely reliable if not a bit too long for patrolling

btfo by superior product

Hngggggggggg

Germany and USA

Yeah the kick is notorious, my dad said you used to sleep with giant welts on your shoulder and it'd put your whole arm out if you weren't careful.

Poland and Czechia
pretty damn clever 2bh
I like

Honestly bro yours look great but our 240 is extremely reliable
Trust me, I know

>M240
>American

Holy shit are you retarded

You both stole German engineers, we all know.

Belgian designed yeah, but widely manufactured and used here
And I only mean MMGs, you're right though my bad

Either way my point still stands

No, engineers only went to US.
German designs were copied and advanced by both.

We actually invented assault rifles desu

>engineers only went to US.
The Soviets no doubt stole German scientists of engineering after the invasion, more as prisoners so less record.

And the Chinese 'invented' gunpowder, does not mean they are any good at making firearms.

Some gun nut told me once that the G11 was a meme gun, which wouldn't have worked well in a real combat situation. Is this true?

Is this why you posted German Mauser?

The first proper assault rifle was German Stg 1944 which inspired AK47.

Ah, yes, the evil commies.

Damn

Russians desu.
AK-47 can operate under absolutely every circumstances.

German plastic rifles melt in the heat and Americans have no idea how to make rifles at all.

>Is this why you posted German Mauser?
t.retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedorov_Avtomat
well we invented assault rifles and we're the best at making them at the same time
cool yeah?

>Mauser
Is this bait

>German shills under Russian flags
>Russian shills under German flags
lol

>re-iterate the AK design for 60 years
>w-we best at assault rifle design!
Look mate, the AK is a good rifle but it is not exactly genius to do only it.

We have fuckton of awesome designs beside AK unlike nato who only produce same FAL and AR trash

t. I get my firearm knowledge from cod

>we invented assault rifles
The fedorov didn´t use an intermediate cartridge and is therefore not seen as an assault rifle by many people
>we're the best at making them at the same time
That´s why every high-tech army in the world uses AK´s or even AK pattern rifles, right?

It was just a prototype, it certainly wasn´t ready for actual combat

It's almost as if nato countries use nato weapons

they only buy what nato says to buy

>Muh NATO
What exactly do you think NATO is?

the level of ingeniousity in kalashnikov design is something very hard to surpass and looking for alternative methods just for the sake of being a contrarian results in overengineered garbage like g11. perfecting the kalashnikov is much more viable

A North Atlantic treaty organization?

I specifically said the AK was good. But the question is who makes the best, and in terms of ingenuity, re-iterating the same thing is not.
Learn to read.

Poland is a NATO member and uses AK pattern rifles. What is stopping other members from doing the same?

Hugo Schmeisser was working in Izhevsk after WW2, but he didn't provided soviet engineers with some CELECTIAL GIFT 10/10 SUPER ENGINEERING FEATURES.
While Kalashnikov was taking influence from many other engineers, like czech Holek.

This will be in BF1's new cyka blyat dlc

We're not part of NATO, we use Austrian firearms.

It's not a dictatorship, they don't micromanage which equipment people use other than encouraging 7.62×51

Do you count BAR for an assault rifle or LMG?
Are FAL and G3 assault rifles?

The AR was not designed to be contrarian and is a great, maybe even better design. Nowadays there are many great systems that copied and improved the AK and AR designs (or even both).

Your a fucking idiot m8
It's undepsputed that the PKP is the best open bolt belt fed mg
Ffs even the frogs have considered putting em on there APCs

>Nowadays there are many great systems that copied and improved the AK and AR designs (or even both).
like what?
Current day ARs and AKs asre still the best rifles on the market.
50 years of being tested in battle and improved tends to do that

'The Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) is a family of United States automatic rifles (or machine rifles) and light machine guns'

They kinda do. The point is standardization.

Plus nato rifles are sold cheap to members

>BAR
LMG
>FAL/ G3
Battle rifles

Also, I should point out that we adopted 7.62×51 after the stupid septics turned down our .280 only to backpedal and end up building plastic 5.56×45mm anyway

>20 rounds
Bar is absolute meme """"lmg""""

Creating something is genius
Perfecting something takes skill
The AK is a great weapon but it's still a weapon based on other designs

>re-iterating the same thing is not
if you think firing mechanics is the only significant part of weapon design then go re educate yourself.

Polish BAR was alright

>tfw live in shitty small town but have an ak
)))

The ammo is standardized, not the equipment. What is stopping a NATO member from producing an AK pattern rifle in 5.56 and selling it cheap to members?

Pro tipp: Nothing, Poland actually uses an AK pattern rifle in 5.56

Serbia and czech republic

20 rounds is 20 rounds.

>Ak in 5.56

Don't make me barf

Like the HK 416 for example. It is built on an AR basis but uses a gas piston instead of direct gas impingement, similar to the AK.

Aren´t russian gun laws really tough?

DESU from my experience 5.45 is a really nice cartridge for marksmanship something that makes no sense for the Russia army to use considering your doctrine is based around firepower

Blame the Americans for taking seventy plus years to recognise the Germans already had an intermediate cartridge.

After 5 years with shotgun you can own p much anything

Depends on the state you live in AFAIK

Not quite. They're definitely softer than in England.
Be honest. Saiga or Vepr?

and how is that better?

yeah but small town nobody cares
I think its stupid. we make some of the best guns, if not the best in my opinion but russians cannot legally own them.

No and no

I think it´s really weird that the US isn´t more dominant when it comes to small arms. Even their domestic handgun market is mainly european.

the russian army owes them and that's all that matters
the russian peoples have never mattered

vepr. my dad gave it to me when we left vladivostok

US is pretty good in the shotgun department but those are rarely used outside competitions.

What do you need to do to get a shotty? Can you own pump action or semi auto ones?

Weird, in germany gun laws are federal laws.

This always bugs me aswell. We are producing guns just to sell them to the US. Even if they are also legal to own here, some never see the german market or are released much earlier overseas. Feels kinda weird when the gun factory is not far away from you.

That's probably because small guns aren't really important from a military point of view .
They tend to have the edge on things that actually win wars

I think Mossberg and Benelli are also very strong in that department. The only major american shotgun producer that comes to my mind is Remington.

I thought mossberg was american?

Pretty sure you need to be a member of a shooting club to get your first pump, but it's not exactly hard

>What do you need to do to get a shotty?
A gun safe, an application, a hunting ticket, an expertise of a safe from your neighborhood policeman and a medical expertise.
>Can you own pump action or semi auto ones?
All kinds exept for full-autos

>They tend to have the edge on things that actually win wars
I know, but they also have the largest civilian gun market in the world. So one would assume they would absolutely smoke small countries with almost no domestic markets like Austria or Belgium in that regard. It´s just a little odd.

Nice argument, you points are absolute zero.

You´re right, my bad. I thought Mossberg was a swedish company. Turns out the founder was just a swedish migrant.

It combines the advantages of an AK piston system (more reliable, less dirty on the bolt, more suitable for water (ARs will actually explode when fired while filled with water), with a closed, ergonomic, customizable and accurate AR design.

while also making it less accurate and likely to get hot neat your hand

If accuracy were so important, the bolt-action rifles would never have been abandoned.

Well, mosin is still in use today :^)

The Mauser-style bolt makes up the majority of bolt-actions.
Americans buy it because of the surplus from the fall of the Soviet Union makes them dirt-cheap. :^)

Bolt action .22 bore rifles are literally the most popular type of privately owned legal gun in Australia

You're not exactly in a combat situation with those, are you?