How the fuck r people calling this imbecile the "modern version" of Kurt?

How the fuck r people calling this imbecile the "modern version" of Kurt?

The people who compare lil peep to kurt are the same people that dont really give a shit about nirvana's music and instead only really give a shit about kurt cobain for being a good looking male pop figure who hated society and went against the grain.

Its nothing but a shallow image to these people.

00s kids are obsessed with competing against the 80s and 90s.
They won't accept that their decade is irrelevant.

you people really could make this much easier on me. Just tell me what the fuck is going on.

It's been a fucking year.

I want to go home.

You're right about that, i only wish they could learn how to appreciate real music and not these fucking stairs / soundcloud cucks

>doesn't understand the concept of irony

hmmm...What's irony?

What the fuck does Lil Peep and Soundcloud rap have to do with the 2000s? And most actual 2000s kids were born in the 90s anyway so they try to associate themselves with that decade.

He had an ear for melodies, he was a weirdo who became famous, both known drug abusers, both depressive, targeted the same audience, both died of opiate od

There are some similarities between them, don't deny it.

Sums it up pretty well.

Wait, there are people who genuinely give a shit and consider Nirvana good?

wait people like music?

He truly was... a beamerboy......

>became famous
lol
This is what I find most baffling, he's a literal who

he isn't the modern Kurt

he's the modern Nick Drake

they had basically the same amount of skill in music so i don't quite get your point

kurt was also an imbecile

Pantelidis is the modern Kurt

knock knock

yeah right dude

is this from that lynch film lul

>he could play le guitar so he had the talent
Peep was miles ahead of Kurt, all Kurt did was rip off the melvins and pixies

unironically agreeing with this
peep was a superstar

F

Because he died. That's it.

Music's not the same, neither in cultural impact nor quality. I asked someone if he heard that Lil Peep died and he didn't even know who he was.
The way and reason he died is not the same. He's really just one of numerous musicians who have died of an overdose.

Most of the people hyping him up posthumously probably hadn't even heard of him when he was alive. He was famous for less than a year. His album didn't even sell that well.

I think he means early Gen Z (late 90's to early 2000's).

He's the same type of degenerate, brainless pretty boy.

Its as if Kurt died after bleach was released. He had a lot of potential, had a cult following who was growing very fast, was going to work with big names in pop music, was doing fashion shows and more importantly he was riding a new wave of music to the mainstream. If he would have been alive the next 3 years he would have been an icon.

I can see that. But with the body of work he has, he doesn't deserve the same level of reverence. I think he's more comparable to Jeff Buckley.

Unless you mean just the album and Hellboy, yea, but a lot of his best works is on Lil Peep Part one, Live Forever, Crybaby, Castles 1 and 2, California Girls.
And he was too angsty to be comparable to Buckley, some people see similarities for him and Kurt from the way they carried themselves and people who enjoy Peep like Nirvana as well, cant say that about Jeff Buckley tho you are right

All the The Pixies did was rip off Pere Ubu

Lol, it's not going anywhere, like all of your failed forced memes. You really should stop trying.

Anyways, why would I care either way about this dork of all people

what are those

or they just when him to kill himself