Literally their new president's policy on North Korea

literally their new president's policy on North Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

tamenal.com/20266
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more like sucking his cock.

Fakku you desu :^)

>letting the people with the most at stake and the most knowledge of a problem take the lead and come up with a solution

seems dumb, desu. we should just threaten them with war every 10 years and then forget about it the rest of the time. seems to be working well.

no, the flags are inverted
nk and china tempt sk and sk always is fooled by that

this is what lefty regime does every time
they cant stop it they literally willingly get cheated with a smile while shitting on japan and the us all the way

South Korea would beat nk ass even without the support of the usa

That should be China, not Taiwan, idiot.

i thought jews were supposed to be smart?

>Korea

so only 21 percent of them have any sense. what a silly country.

>posting a netouyo's fabrication image
pathetic.

someone took that and translated it too lol

nothing wrong with that
south and north koreans are one people

tamenal.com/20266

just googled it, then this hit. the fuck?
> japanese fabrication_11.jpg

11? how much do you dedicate to these flame wars? man everyone looks a shill

>Attack Japan

see japanese nationalists are constantly making these kind of fablications to slander koreans. don't believe what japanese say.

Stupid puppets. They need to be taught their place

>mfw most Koreans are either 역갤 일뽕 types or communist/leftist nutters
>mfw no-one gives 'Murica any credit except 베충s and 특딱s who are public enemy #1

You make me sad, Korea. Not even meming.

That's why America is so successful as a superpower. We don't make it obvious to normies that half the world is a vassal of ours.

Hell even some people that know a fair amount about politics don't even realize it. See Saudi Arabia or Israel

not always though you are lying

wont support netouyos and their shopped shit but "we are gonna attack japan" is literally what koreans cant make up. they actually tell you that shit 24/7

Too bad your own president doesn't realize part of ensuring that patronage is committing to deals like TPP, NATO and the Paris Agreement. The average dumbfuck American doesn't realize the geopolitical returns of those deals and so they elect a foreign policy neophyte who's willing to piss it all down the drain. The less reliable America comes off, the fewer nations want to be tied to it. Yay for keeping Saudi Arabia and Israel though. I'm sure those allegiances are rock solid forever and always.

hey /gif/

>TPP
You mean a copyright nightmare, where corporations could literally sue gov'ts and people living under the terms of the deal? Yeah I'm sure that deal would benefit anybody that isn't a corporate head in any sense.

I'll grant your point on NATO

>Paris Agreement
It's pretty meaningless as China and India is part of it and literally they have very little sanctions put on them for being part of the worst polluters in the world. Not to mention that the deal does nothing about overpopulation in Africa, another major contributor to global warming.

Fuck this nation

Isn't Best Korea rejecting Moon's appeasement policies?
What's going on?

Kim wants to maintain his power. He is afraid of south korea's capital power that can lead to collapse of Best Korea